James Kirsner Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of James Kirsner is at least $4.84 Million dollars as of 7 August 2019. Mr. Kirsner owns over 19,125 units of Fair Isaac stock worth over $3,711,713 and over the last 12 years he sold FICO stock worth over $773,700. In addition, he makes $352,316 as Independent Director at Fair Isaac.
Mr. Kirsner FICO stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
James has made over 12 trades of the Fair Isaac stock since 2007, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 19,125 units of FICO stock worth $598,995 on 7 August 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 20,956 units of Fair Isaac stock on 10 February 2016 worth over $848,508. On average, James trades about 4,973 units every 186 days since 2007. As of 7 August 2019 he still owns at least 11,250 units of Fair Isaac stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Kirsner stock trades at the bottom of the page.
James Kirsner biography
James D. Kirsner is Independent Director of the Company. In 2001, In 2001, Mr. Kirsner served as a consultant and interim Chief Operating Officer at Tukman Capital Management, an equity management firm. From 1993 until 2001, Mr. Kirsner was the Chief Financial Officer and head of Barra Ventures at Barra, Inc., an investment risk management services company. From 1967 until 1993, Mr. Kirsner was an audit professional with Arthur Andersen LLP, an international accounting and consulting firm. Mr. Kirsner was a partner in the firm from 1977 until his retirement in 1993. Within the last five years, Mr. Kirsner served on the board of the following public company: Advent Software, Inc. Mr. Kirsner received his undergraduate and master’s degrees from Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania. Mr. Kirsner brings extensive financial and accounting expertise to the Board of Directors. He serves as Chair of the Company’s Audit Committee and is qualified as an “audit committee financial expert” as defined under SEC guidelines. His significant public accounting, public company CFO, investment, and audit committee experience provide Mr. Kirsner with the financial acumen and leadership skills necessary to serve as Chair of our Audit Committee. He has also served on the board of another publicly traded company in the software industry, which provides us with additional valuable perspectives on our industry and on issues affecting similarly situated publicly traded companies.
What is the salary of James Kirsner?
As the Independent Director of Fair Isaac, the total compensation of James Kirsner at Fair Isaac is $352,316. There are 9 executives at Fair Isaac getting paid more, with William Lansing having the highest compensation of $12,247,500.
How old is James Kirsner?
James Kirsner is 75, he’s been the Independent Director of Fair Isaac since 2007. There are no older and 13 younger executives at Fair Isaac.
What’s James Kirsner’s mailing address?
James’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 181 METRO DRIVE, , SAN JOSE, CA, 95110.
Insider trading at Fair Isaac
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Fair Isaac have traded over $112,007,298 worth of Fair Isaac stock and bought 98,230 units worth $4,473,016 . The most active insider traders include Marc F Mcmorris, Andrew Cecere, and Philip G Heasley. On average, Fair Isaac executives and independent directors trade stock every 12 days with the average trade being worth of $4,674,118. The most recent stock trade was executed by William J Lansing on 7 October 2019, trading 16,000 units of FICO stock currently worth $670,240.
What does Fair Isaac do?
Fair Isaac Corp. engages in the provision of decision management solutions. It operates through the following segments: Applications, Scores, and Decision Management Software. The Applications segment includes decision management applications designed for a type of business problem or process such as marketing, account origination, customer management, fraud, collections, and insurance claims management. The Scores segment consists of business-to-business scoring solutions and services, business-to-consumer scoring solutions and services including myFICO solutions for consumers, and associated professional services. The Decision Management Software segment comprises the analytic and decision management software tools, FICO decision management suite, and associated professional services. The company was founded by Bill Fair and Earl Isaac in 1956 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
What does Fair Isaac’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Kirsner stock trades at Bank of Marin Bancorp and Fair Isaac
Fair Isaac executives and stock owners
Fair Isaac executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- William Lansing, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Wayne Huyard, Executive Vice President – Sales, Marketing and Services
- James Wehmann, Executive Vice President – Scores
- Stuart Wells, Executive Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- Michael Pung, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Mark Scadina, Executive Vice President, Secretary, General Counsel
- Richard Deal, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Braden Kelly, Independent Chairman of the Board, Director
- Eva Manolis, Director
- James Kirsner, Independent Director
- A. George Battle, Independent Director
- Marc McMorris, Independent Director
- David Rey, Independent Director
- Joanna Rees, Independent Director
- Michael Leonard, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President
- Claus Moldt, Executive Vice President & CTO
- Greg R Gianforte, Director
- Mark W Begor,
- Michael I. Mc Laughlin, Executive Vice President & CFO
- Margaret Taylor, Director
- Thomas Grudnowski, President & CEO
- Capital Partners Lprichard …,
- Laurent Pacalin, Sr. Vice President
- Rahul N Merchant, Director
- Brett Bachman, Vice President
- William F Jr Nowacki, Vice President
- Andrew Jennings, Sr. Vice President
- Allan Z Loren, Director
- Eric Educate, Vice President
- Richard Andrew Stewart, Sr. Vice President
- Charles M Osborne, Chief Financial Officer
- Duane E White, Director
- Alex W Hart, Director
- Thomas A Bradley, EVP & CFO
- John D. Jr. Emerick, VP Corp. Dev. & Treasurer
- Tony Christianson, Director
- Asset Management Corp Sandell, Director
- Michael J Gordon, Executive Vice President
- Gresham T Jr Brebach, Vice President
- Charles L Ill, EVP
- Gregory M Weitz, Vice President
- John S Mcfarlane, Director
- Steven J Braun, Vice President
- Jordan W Graham, EVP
- Guy Henshaw, Director
- Chad Becker, Vice President
- Larry Rosenberger, Vice President
- James M Kalustian, Vice President
- Philip G Heasley, Director
- Nick Graziano, Director
- Tracey Stout, Sr. V.P. and CMO
- Michael Howard Campbell, Vice President, COO, Products
- Andrew Cecere, Director
- Lori Sherer, Vice President
- John C Nash, Vice President
- Andrea Fike, V. P. and General Counsel
- Russell C Clark, Vice President and Controller
- Kenneth J Saunders, Vice President and CFO
- Bernhard Nann, Chief Technology Officer
- Mark Pautsch, Vice President
- Deborah Kerr, EVP & CTO
- Sean M Downs, Vice President
- Steven Sjoblad, Vice President
- George Battle, Director
- David Hopkins, Director
- Michael Chiappetta, Vice President
- Raffi M Kassarjian, Vice President
- Paul G Perleberg, Vice President
- Thomas Mcenery, Vice President
- Allan Z /Fa/ Loren, Director
- Mark N Greene, Chief Excutive Officer