James Kilts Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of James M Kilts is at least $180 Million dollars as of 9 February 2018. Mr. Kilts owns over 651,360 units of Pfizer stock worth over $24,694,073 and over the last 16 years he sold PFE stock worth over $154,968,140. In addition, he makes $345,893 as Independent Director at Pfizer.
Mr. Kilts PFE stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
James has made over 13 trades of the Pfizer stock since 2012, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 651,360 units of PFE stock worth $8,076,864 on 9 February 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 1,610,933 units of Pfizer stock on 7 May 2014 worth over $75,713,851. On average, James trades about 31,566 units every 15 days since 2003. As of 9 February 2018 he still owns at least 658,860 units of Pfizer stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Kilts stock trades at the bottom of the page.
James Kilts biography
James Marshall Kilts is an Independent Director of Pfizer Inc., since September 27, 2007. He is Founding Partner, Centerview Capital, a private equity firm, since 2006. Vice Chairman, The Procter & Gamble Company (Procter & Gamble), from 2005 to 2006. Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, The Gillette Company (Gillette), from 2001 to 2005 and President, Gillette, from 2003 to 2005. President and Chief Executive Officer, Nabisco Group Holdings Corporation (Nabisco), from 1998 until its acquisition in 2000. Non-Executive Director of the Board of Nielsen Holdings PLC (Nielsen Holdings), Chairman of the Board of Nielsen Holdings (from January 2011 until December 2013) and Chairman of the Nielsen Company B.V. (from 2009 until 2014). Executive Chairman of the Board of Conyers Park Acquisition Corporation (a special purpose acquisition company and an affiliate of Centerview Capital). Director of MetLife, Inc. and Unifi, Inc. (a textile manufacturing company). Chairman of Big Heart Pet Brands until March 2015 and Director of Meadwestvaco Corporation until April 2014. Life Trustee of Knox College and Trustee of the University of Chicago, a member of the Board of Overseers of Weill Cornell Medicine, and Founder and Co-Chair, Steering Committee, of the Kilts Center for Marketing at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business. his tenure as CEO of Gillette and Nabisco and as Vice Chairman of Procter & Gamble provides valuable business, leadership and management experience, including expertise in cost management, value creation and resource allocation. In addition, his knowledge of consumer businesses has given him insights into reaching consumers and the importance of innovation—both important aspects of Pfizer’s business. Through his service on various compensation committees, including ours, Mr. Kilts has a strong understanding of executive compensation and related areas. Through his service on the board of MetLife, Inc., an insurance company, Mr. Kilts offers a view of healthcare from another perspective.
What is the salary of James Kilts?
As the Independent Director of Pfizer, the total compensation of James Kilts at Pfizer is $345,893. There are 14 executives at Pfizer getting paid more, with Ian Read having the highest compensation of $19,549,200.
How old is James Kilts?
James Kilts is 71, he’s been the Independent Director of Pfizer since 2007. There are no older and 21 younger executives at Pfizer.
What’s James Kilts’s mailing address?
James’s mailing address filed with the SEC is METLIFE, INC., 200 PARK AVENUE, NEW YORK, NY, 10166.
Insider trading at Pfizer
Over the last 7 years, insiders at Pfizer have traded over $176,712,690 worth of Pfizer stock and bought 5,324 units worth $177,638 . The most active insider traders include Ian C Read, Shantanu Narayen, and James M Kilts. On average, Pfizer executives and independent directors trade stock every 10 days with the average trade being worth of $3,096,223. The most recent stock trade was executed by Scott Gottlieb on 23 August 2019, trading 3,000 units of PFE stock currently worth $104,160.
What does Pfizer do?
Pfizer Inc. engages in the discovery, development, and manufacture of healthcare products specializes in medicines, vaccine, and consumer healthcare. It operates through the Pfizer Innovative Health (IH) and Pfizer Essential Health (EH) segments. The IH segment focuses on the development and commercializing medicines and vaccines for internal medicine, oncology, inflammation and immunology, rate disease, and consumer healthcare. The EH segment is involved in development and supply of branded generics, generic sterile injectable products, biosimilars, and select branded products including anti-infectives. The company was founded by Charles Pfizer Sr. and Charles Erhart in 1849 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
What does Pfizer’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Kilts stock trades at Delta Air Lines, MetLife, The New York Times Co, Nielsen Plc, Pfizer, Unifi, Whirlpool, The Simply Good Foods Co, and Conyers Park II Acquisition
Pfizer executives and stock owners
Pfizer executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Ian Read, Executive Chairman of the Board
- Albert Bourla, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Frank D’Amelio, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President – Business Operations
- John Young, Group President – Pfizer Innovative Health and Angela Hwang
- Mikael Dolsten, President – Worldwide Research and Development
- Freda Lewis-Hall, Executive Vice President, Chief Medical Officer
- Dan Littman, Director
- Shantanu Narayen, Independent Director
- Helen Hobbs, Independent Director
- Wyllie Don Cornwell, Independent Director
- James Smith, Independent Director
- Suzanne Nora Johnson, Independent Director
- Ronald Blaylock, Independent Director
- Joseph Echevarria, Independent Director
- James Kilts, Independent Director
- Scott Gottlieb, Director
- Sally Susman, Executive Vice President – Corporate Affairs
- Alexander Mackenzie, Executive Vice President, Chief Development Officer
- Douglas Lankler, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Rady Johnson, Executive Vice President, Chief Compliance and Risk Officer
- Lidia Fonseca, Executive Vice President, Chief Technology Officer and Digital Officer
- Dawn Rogers, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Angela Hwang, Group President – Pfizer Essential Health
- Michael Goettler, Group President – Pfizer Upjohn
- Stephen W Sanger, Director
- Frances D Fergusson, Director
- Laurie J Olson, Executive Vice President
- W Don Cornwell, Director
- Loretta V Cangialosi, Sr. Vice President, Controller
- Charles H Hill, Executive Vice President
- Dennis A Ausiello, Director
- Kirsten Lund Jurgensen, Executive Vice President
- Iii William H Gray, Director
- M Anthony Burns, Director
- Cavan M. Redmond, Group President
- Kristin C Peck, Executive Vice President
- David S Simmons, Business Unit President
- Geno J Germano, Business Unit President
- Anthony J Maddaluna, Executive Vice President
- Olivier Brandicourt, Business Unit President
- Marc Tessier Lavigne, Director
- George A Lorch, Director
- Amy W Schulman, Executive Vice President
- Constance J Horner, Director