James J Duderstadt Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of James J Duderstadt is at least $663 Thousand dollars as of 9 February 2012. James Duderstadt owns over 2,103 units of CMS stock worth over $663,366 and over the last 16 years James sold CMSA stock worth over $0.
James Duderstadt CMSA stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
James has made over 8 trades of the CMS stock since 2007, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently James exercised 2,103 units of CMSA stock worth $56,234 on 9 February 2012.
The largest trade James’s ever made was exercising 19,260 units of CMS stock on 7 February 2009 worth over $515,012. On average, James trades about 806 units every 35 days since 2003. As of 9 February 2012 James still owns at least 24,808 units of CMS stock.
You can see the complete history of James Duderstadt stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s James Duderstadt’s mailing address?
James’s mailing address filed with the SEC is , , , , .
Insider trading at CMS
Over the last 16 years, insiders at CMS have traded over $63,192,021 worth of CMS stock and bought 32,000 units worth $596,220 . The most active insider traders include John G Russell, David W Joos, and John G Sznewajs. On average, CMS executives and independent directors trade stock every 56 days with the average trade being worth of $563,599. The most recent stock trade was executed by Dhenuvakonda Rao Venkat on 4 November 2019, trading 750 units of CMSA stock currently worth $47,055.
What does CMS do?
CMS Energy Corp. is a holding company, which engages in business through its subsidiaries. It operates through the following business segments: Electric Utility, Gas Utility, and Enterprises. The Electric Utility segment engages in the generation, purchase, transmission, distribution and sale of electricity. The Gas Utility segment is comprised of the purchase, transmission, storage, distribution and sale of natural gas The Enterprises segment engages primarily in domestic independent power production, marketing of independent power production and the development and operation of renewable generation. The company was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Jackson, MI.
What does CMS’s logo look like?
Complete history of James Duderstadt stock trades at CMS, Unisys, and CMS
CMS executives and stock owners
CMS executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Patricia Poppe, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Catherine Hendrian, Senior Vice President
- Rejji Hayes, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Garrick Rochow, Senior Vice President
- Brian Rich, Senior Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- John Russell, Chairman of the Board
- William Harvey, Presiding Independent Director
- Laura Wright, Independent Director
- Stephen Ewing, Independent Director
- Kurt Darrow, Independent Director
- John Sznewajs, Independent Director
- Myrna Soto, Independent Director
- Jon Barfield, Independent Director
- Deborah Butler, Independent Director
- TRAVIS UPHAUS, Director Investor Relations
- Suzanne Shank, Independent Director
- Glenn Barba, Vice President, Controller, Chief Accounting Officer
- Venkat Rao, Senior Vice President
- Brandon Hofmeister, Senior Vice President
- Jean Brossoit, Senior Vice President
- Shaun Johnson, Senior Vice President, General Counsel
- Catherine M Reynolds, SVP and General Counsel
- Merribel S Ayres,
- John M Butler, Senior Vice President
- Richard Marcel Gabrys,
- Daniel J Malone, Senior Vice President
- Thomas J Webb, Executive Vice President
- Philip R Lochner,
- David G Mengebier, Senior Vice President
- Ronn J Rasmussen, VP of Principal Subsidiary
- Percy A Pierre, Director
- James E Brunner, SVP & General Counsel
- Kenneth Whipple, Chairman of the Board and CEO
- Michael T Monahan, Director
- Thomas W Elward,
- Kenneth L Way, Director
- John B Yasinsky, Director
- David W Joos, President and COO
- Earl D Holton, Director
- Joseph Farnand Jr Paquette,
- S Kinnie Jr Smith, Vice Chair-Gen Counsel
- Joseph F Paquette, Director
- John F Drake, Senior Vice President
- William U / Parfet, Director
- Carl L English,
- James J Duderstadt, Director
- Kathleen R Flaherty, Director
- Energy Foundation Consumers,