James Hope Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of James D Hope is at least $6.46 Million dollars as of 24 August 2017. James Hope owns over 3,575 units of Performance Food Co stock worth over $3,000,232 and over the last 12 years he sold PFGC stock worth over $1,870,129. In addition, he makes $1,586,870 as Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President at Performance Food Co.
James Hope PFGC stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
James has made over 16 trades of the Performance Food Co stock since 2008, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 3,575 units of PFGC stock worth $96,489 on 24 August 2017.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 68,623 units of Performance Food Co stock on 5 March 2013 worth over $2,033,986. On average, James trades about 6,877 units every 70 days since 2007. As of 24 August 2017 he still owns at least 68,955 units of Performance Food Co stock.
You can see the complete history of James Hope stock trades at the bottom of the page.
James Hope biography
Dr. James A Hope, Ph.D., is re designated as Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President of the company effective March 1, 2018. Dr. Hope has served as our Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer since March 2018, after serving as our Executive Vice President, Operations since July 2014. Prior to joining the Company, he was with Sysco Corporation for approximately 30 years. His last positions at Sysco were Executive Vice President, Business Transformation from January 2010 to June 2013, Senior Vice President, Business Transformation from January 2009 to December 2009, and Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing from July 2007 to December 2008.
What is the salary of James Hope?
As the Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of Performance Food Co, the total compensation of James Hope at Performance Food Co is $1,586,870. There are 2 executives at Performance Food Co getting paid more, with George Holm having the highest compensation of $5,160,290.
How old is James Hope?
James Hope is 58, he’s been the Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of Performance Food Co since 2018. There are 9 older and 4 younger executives at Performance Food Co. The oldest executive at Performance Food Group Co. is Manuel Fernandez, 72, who is the Lead Independent Director.
What’s James Hope’s mailing address?
James’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 12500 WEST CREEK PARKWAY, , RICHMOND, VA, 23238.
Insider trading at Performance Food Co
Over the last 4 years, insiders at Performance Food Co have traded over $5,280,756,321 worth of Performance Food Co stock and bought 160,841 units worth $3,898,038 . The most active insider traders include Holdings Iii L.P.Blackstone…, Holdings Ii L.P.Blackstone …, and Capital Partners V L P Blac…. On average, Performance Food Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 16 days with the average trade being worth of $107,987,011. The most recent stock trade was executed by Craig Howard Hoskins on 7 October 2019, trading 17,009 units of PFGC stock currently worth $323,171.
What does Performance Food Co do?
Performance Food Group Co. engages in the market and distribution of food products. It operates through the following segments: Foodservice, Vistar, and Corporate and All Other. The Foodservices segment delivers food and food-related products to independent restaurants, chain restaurants, and other institutional food-away-from-home locations. The Vistar segment offers candy, snack, and beverage to customers in the vending, office coffee services, theater, retail, and other channels. The Corporate and All Other segment comprises of the firm’s overhead and certain operations that are not considered separate reportable segments based on their size. The company was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Richmond, VA.
What does Performance Food Co’s logo look like?
Complete history of James Hope stock trades at Performance Food Co and Sysco
Performance Food Co executives and stock owners
Performance Food Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- George Holm, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Michael Neese, VP – Investor Relations
- James Hope, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Patrick Hagerty, Senior Vice President and President and Chief Executive Officer of Vistar
- Arthur Winkleblack, Independent Director
- John Zillmer, Independent Director
- Meredith Adler, Independent Director
- Kimberly Grant, Independent Director
- Manuel Fernandez, Lead Independent Director
- Randall Spratt, Independent Director
- Jeffrey Overly, Independent Director
- William Dawson, Director
- A. Brent King, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Terry West, Senior Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- Craig Hoskins, President and CEO of the Foodservice segment and Executive Vice President of PFG
- Erika T Davis, See Remarks
- Capital Partners V L P Blac…,
- Douglas M Steenland, Director
- Robert Deaton Evans, See Remarks
- Holdings Iii L.P.Blackstone…,
- David E Flitman, See Remarks
- Carol A. O’connell, See Remarks
- Christine R Vlahcevic, See Remarks
- Thomas Gerard Ondrof, See Remarks
- Capital Partners Iv L Pwcm …,
- Holdings Ii L.P.Blackstone …,
- Mezzanine Partners Ii Lp Bl…,
- Donald S. Bulmer, See Remarks