James H Blanchard Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of James H Blanchard is at least $21.7 Million dollars as of 29 January 2016. James Blanchard owns over 12,500 units of AT&T stock worth over $1,917,867 and over the last 16 years James sold TBB stock worth over $19,827,497.
James Blanchard TBB stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
James has made over 25 trades of the AT&T stock since 2006, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently James bought 12,500 units of TBB stock worth $500,125 on 29 January 2016.
The largest trade James’s ever made was exercising 375,000 units of AT&T stock on 1 November 2007 worth over $5,437,500. On average, James trades about 15,913 units every 25 days since 2003. As of 29 January 2016 James still owns at least 72,564 units of AT&T stock.
You can see the complete history of James Blanchard stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s James Blanchard’s mailing address?
James’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 208 S. AKARD STREET, , DALLAS, TX, 75202.
Insider trading at AT&T
Over the last 7 years, insiders at AT&T have traded over $0 worth of AT&T stock and bought 688,216 units worth $23,037,552 . The most active insider traders include Glenn H Hutchins, Michael B Mccallister, and James H Blanchard. On average, AT&T executives and independent directors trade stock every 27 days with the average trade being worth of $534,732. The most recent stock trade was executed by Lori M Lee on 7 August 2019, trading 2,104 units of TBB stock currently worth $55,651.
What does AT&T do?
AT&T, Inc. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of telecommunications media and technology service. It operates through the following four segments: Communications, Warner Media, Latin America and Xandar. The Communications segment provides services to businesses and consumers located in the U.S., or in U.S. territories, and businesses globally. The Warner Media segment develops, produces and distributes feature films, television, gaming and other content over various physical and digital formats. The Latin America segment provides entertainment and wireless services outside of the U.S. The Xandar segment provides advertising services. The company was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
What does AT&T’s logo look like?
Complete history of James Blanchard stock trades at AT&T, Synovus, and AT&T
AT&T executives and stock owners
AT&T executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Randall Stephenson, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- John Stankey, Chief Executive Officer, Warner Media, LLC
- John Stephens, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Executive Vice President
- John Donovan, Chief Executive Officer – AT&T Communications, LLC
- David McAtee, Senior Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Laura Tyson, Independent Director
- Samuel Di Piazza, Independent Director
- Cynthia Taylor, Independent Director
- Geoffrey Yang, Independent Director
- Scott Ford, Independent Director
- Michael McCallister, Independent Director
- Richard Fisher, Independent Director
- Beth Mooney, Independent Director
- William Kennard, Independent Director
- Glenn Hutchins, Independent Director
- Michael Viola, Senior Vice President – Investor Relations
- William Blase, Senior Executive Vice President – Human Resources
- David Huntley, Senior Executive Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer
- Brian Lesser, Chief Executive Officer-Xandr, AT&T Services, Inc.
- Lori Lee, Chief Executive Officer – AT&T International and Global Marketing Officer
- Joyce M Roche, Director
- Matthew K Rose, Director
- Cindy B Taylor, Director
- James W Cicconi, SrEVP-Ext & Legis Affairs
- La Vega Rafael De, Pres. & CEO, AT&T Mobility
- John B Mccoy, Director
- Donald W Watts, Sr. Exec. VP and Gen. Counsel
- Jon C Madonna, Director
- Reuben V Anderson, Director
- James H Blanchard, Director
- Jaime Chico /Fa Pardo, Director
- James P Kelly, Director
- Andrew M Geisse, CEO-AT&T Business Solutions
- Catherine M Coughlin, Sr.EVP & Global Mktg. Officer
- Gilbert F Amelio, Director
- F. Thaddeus Arroyo, CEO – Bus. Solutions and Int’l
- Robert W. Jr. Quinn, Sr.EVP-External & Leg. Affairs