James Grier Campbell Net Worth
James Campbell GOOGL stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
James has made over 50 trades of the Alphabet stock since 2016, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently James sold 193 units of GOOGL stock worth $197,458 on 2 April 2018.
The largest trade James’s ever made was selling 603 units of Alphabet stock on 3 August 2016 worth over $462,610. On average, James trades about 105 units every 6 days since 2016.
You can see the complete history of James Campbell stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s James Campbell’s mailing address?
James’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Insider trading at Alphabet
Over the last 4 years, insiders at Alphabet have traded over $5,050,685,839 worth of Alphabet stock and bought 9,034,742,016 units worth $12,044,227,072 . The most active insider traders include Antonio Lee, L John Doerr, and Sergey Brin. On average, Alphabet executives and independent directors trade stock every 3 days with the average trade being worth of $25,939,033,597. The most recent stock trade was executed by Amie Thuener O’toole on 4 November 2019, trading 54 units of GOOGL stock currently worth $68,928.
What does Alphabet do?
Alphabet, Inc. is a holding company, which engages in the business of acquisition and operation of different companies. It operates through the Google and Other Bets segments. The Google segment includes its main Internet products such as Ads, Android, Chrome, Commerce, Google Cloud, Google Maps, Google Play, Hardware, Search, and YouTube. The Other Bets segment includes businesses such as Access, Calico, CapitalG, GV, Nest, Verily, Waymo, and X. The company was founded by Lawrence E. Page and Sergey Mikhaylovich Brin on October 2, 2015 and is headquartered in Mountain View, CA.
What does Alphabet’s logo look like?
Complete history of James Campbell stock trades at Alphabet and Alphabet
Alphabet executives and stock owners
Alphabet executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Ruth Porat, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- David Drummond, Senior Vice President – Corporate Development, Chief Legal Officer, Secretary
- Sundar Pichai, Chief Executive Officer of Google; Director
- John Hennessy, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Ann Mather, Independent Director
- Kavitark Shriram, Independent Director
- Alan Mulally, Independent Director
- Roger Ferguson, Independent Director
- L. John Doerr, Independent Director
- Lawrence Page, Chief Executive Officer, Co-Founder, Director
- Sergey Brin, President, Co-Founder, Director
- Robin Washington, Independent Director
- James Grier Campbell, VP, Alphabet Corp. Controller
- Shirley M Tilghman, Director
- Antonio Lee, 10% owner
- Paul S Otellini, Director
- Eric E Schmidt, Executive Chairman of Board
- Amie Thuener O’toole, VP, Chief Accounting Officer
- Diane B Greene, Director