James Craigie Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of James Craigie is at least $1.4 Million dollars as of 3 September 2019. Mr. Craigie owns over 4,000 units of Church & Dwight Co stock worth over $661,936 and over the last 13 years he sold CHD stock worth over $321,240. In addition, he makes $412,000 as Director at Church & Dwight Co.
Mr. Craigie CHD stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
James has made over 36 trades of the Church & Dwight Co stock since 2007, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 4,000 units of CHD stock worth $321,240 on 3 September 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 396,400 units of Church & Dwight Co stock on 5 March 2018 worth over $5,517,888. On average, James trades about 10,834 units every 20 days since 2006. As of 3 September 2019 he still owns at least 9,805 units of Church & Dwight Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Craigie stock trades at the bottom of the page.
James Craigie biography
James R. Craigie is Re-designated as Director of the company. he was Chairman of the Board of the company. Mr. Craigie has been our Chairman since 2007. From May 2007 to January 2016 he was our Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. From July 2004 through May 2007, he was our President and Chief Executive Officer. From December 1998 through September 2003, he was President and Chief Executive Officer and a member of the board of directors of Spalding Sports Worldwide and its successor, Top-Flite Golf Co. From 1983 to November 1998, Mr. Craigie held various senior management positions with Kraft Foods Inc. Prior to entering private industry, he served for six years as an officer in the U.S. Navy.
What is the salary of James Craigie?
As the Director of Church & Dwight Co, the total compensation of James Craigie at Church & Dwight Co is $412,000. There are 7 executives at Church & Dwight Co getting paid more, with Matthew Farrell having the highest compensation of $7,267,710.
How old is James Craigie?
James Craigie is 65, he’s been the Director of Church & Dwight Co since 2019. There are 2 older and 15 younger executives at Church & Dwight Co. The oldest executive at Church & Dwight Co., Inc. is Robert LeBlanc, 69, who is the Lead Independent Director.
What’s James Craigie’s mailing address?
James’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O NEWELL BRANDS INC., 6655 PEACHTREE DUNWOODY ROAD, ATLANTA, GA, 30328.
Insider trading at Church & Dwight Co
Over the last 10 years, insiders at Church & Dwight Co have traded over $28,267,506 worth of Church & Dwight Co stock and bought 49,719 units worth $2,797,129 . The most active insider traders include James Craigie, Robert K Shearer, and Steven P Cugine. On average, Church & Dwight Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 16 days with the average trade being worth of $1,783,547. The most recent stock trade was executed by Janet S. Vergis on 5 November 2019, trading 300 units of CHD stock currently worth $20,157.
What does Church & Dwight Co do?
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, and market of household, personal care, and specialty products. It operates through the following segments: Consumer Domestic, Consumer International, and Specialty Products. The Consumer Domestic segment offers household products, such as laundry detergents, fabric softener sheets, cat litter, and household cleaning products; and personal care products including antiperspirants, oral care products, depilatories, reproductive health products, oral analgesics, nasal saline moisturizers, and dietary supplements. The Consumer International segment offers personal care products, household and over-the counter products in Canada, France, Australia, China, the United Kingdom, Mexico, and Brazil. The Specialty Products segment consists of sales to businesses which participated in different product areas, namely animal productivity, specialty chemicals, and specialty cleaners. The company was founded by Dwight John and Austin Church in 1846 and is headquartered in Ewing, NJ.
What does Church & Dwight Co’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Craigie stock trades at Bloomin’ Brands, Church & Dwight Co, Meredith, Newell Brands, and Newell Brands
Church & Dwight Co executives and stock owners
Church & Dwight Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Matthew Farrell, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Richard Dierker, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Carlos Linares, Executive Vice President – Global Research & Development
- Steven Cugine, Executive Vice President – Global New Products Innovation
- Judy Zagorski, Executive Vice President – Global Human Resources
- Patrick de Maynadier, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Britta Bomhard, Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer
- James Craigie, Director
- Robert LeBlanc, Lead Independent Director
- Robert Shearer, Independent Director
- Arthur Winkleblack, Independent Director
- Janet Vergis, Independent Director
- Ravichandra Saligram, Independent Director
- Penry Price, Independent Director
- Bradley Irwin, Independent Director
- LAURIE YOLER, Independent Director
- Steven Katz, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller
- Paul Wood, Executive Vice President – North America Sales
- Rick Spann, Executive Vice President – Global Operations
- Paul A Siracusa, Executive V.P., Global R&D
- Louis Tursi, Executive VP, Consumer Sales
- Thelma R Albright, Director
- Mark G Conish, Executive VP Global Operations
- Rosina B Dixon, Director
- Jose B Alvarez, Director
- J R Jr Leaman, Director
- Susan Ott, EVP, Global Human Resources
- Joseph A Jr Sipia, Executive VP, Pres. & COO SPD
- Susan E Goldy, Exec. VP, Gen. Counsel & Sec.
- James L Levine, VP, Global Human Resources
- Jeffrey A Levick, Director
- Jacquelin J Brova, Executive V.P. Human Resources
- Adrian Huns, Exec VP, Pres. Int’l Consumer
- Bruce F Fleming, Executive V.P., CMO
- Robert A Iii Davies, Director