James Cicconi Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of James W Cicconi is at least $25.6 Million dollars as of 28 January 2016. Mr. Cicconi owns over 2,481 units of El Paso Electric Co stock worth over $25,225,851 and over the last 16 years he sold EE stock worth over $107,600. In addition, he makes $288,903 as Independent Director at El Paso Electric Co.
Mr. Cicconi EE stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
James has made over 7 trades of the El Paso Electric Co stock since 2008, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 2,481 units of EE stock worth $165,582 on 28 January 2016.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 57,555 units of El Paso Electric Co stock on 26 January 2016 worth over $3,841,221. On average, James trades about 3,747 units every 78 days since 2003. As of 28 January 2016 he still owns at least 377,972 units of El Paso Electric Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Cicconi stock trades at the bottom of the page.
James Cicconi biography
James W. Cicconi is Independent Director of the Company. He has been Senior Executive Vice President of External and Legislative Affairs for AT&T Services, Inc. since November 2005. Prior to that, Mr. Cicconi served as Executive Vice President for Law and Government Affairs and General Counsel of AT&T Corp. He served as a partner of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld, LLP (“Akin Gump”) from 1991 to 1998. While practicing law at Akin Gump, Mr. Cicconi specialized in administrative and regulatory law, as well as federal legislation, representing a range of corporate clients. He was also involved in a number of significant transactions, including public sales, restructurings and acquisitions. Mr. Cicconi served as Deputy Chief of Staff to President George H. W. Bush and also served as the Senior Issues Advisor to President Bush’s 1988 and 1992 election campaigns. In 2016, he was appointed by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce to the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Digital Economy Board of Advisors.
What is the salary of James Cicconi?
As the Independent Director of El Paso Electric Co, the total compensation of James Cicconi at El Paso Electric Co is $251,378. There are 9 executives at El Paso Electric Co getting paid more, with Mary Kipp having the highest compensation of $3,185,920.
How old is James Cicconi?
James Cicconi is 65, he’s been the Independent Director of El Paso Electric Co since 1997. There are 2 older and 10 younger executives at El Paso Electric Co. The oldest executive at El Paso Electric Co. is Catherine Allen, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s James Cicconi’s mailing address?
James’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 208 S. AKARD STREET, , DALLAS, TX, 75202.
Insider trading at El Paso Electric Co
Over the last 16 years, insiders at El Paso Electric Co have traded over $50,434,655 worth of El Paso Electric Co stock and bought 36,462 units worth $736,625 . The most active insider traders include Gary R Hedrick, Julius F Jr Bates, and Charles Yamarone. On average, El Paso Electric Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 36 days with the average trade being worth of $801,080. The most recent stock trade was executed by Edward Escudero on 23 August 2019, trading 15,000 units of EE stock currently worth $995,550.
What does El Paso Electric Co do?
El Paso Electric Co. engages in the generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity in West Texas and southern New Mexico. Its energy sources consist of nuclear fuel, natural gas, coal, wind turbines, and purchased power. The company’s electrical generating facilities include Palo Verde Station, Newman Power Station, Rio Grande Power Station, Four Corners Station, Copper Power Station, and Wind Ranch. It serves residential, commercial, industrial, public authority and wholesale customers in El Paso, Texas and Las Cruces, New Mexico. The company was founded on August 30, 1901 and is headquartered in El Paso, TX.
Complete history of Mr. Cicconi stock trades at AT&T, El Paso Electric Co, and AT&T
El Paso Electric Co executives and stock owners
El Paso Electric Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Nathan Hirschi, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Steven Buraczyk, Senior Vice President – Operations
- Adrian Rodriguez, Interim Chief Executive Officer, General Counsel, Assistant Secretary, Director
- Rocky Miracle, Senior Vice President of Corporate Development and Chief Compliance Officer
- Charles Yamarone, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Edward Escudero, Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
- Eric Siegel, Independent Director
- Stephen Wertheimer, Independent Director
- James Cicconi, Independent Director
- Raymond Palacios, Independent Director
- Paul Barbas, Independent Director
- Russell Gibson, Vice President, Controller
- Elaina Ball, Interim Chief Operating Officer, Senior Vice President
- Woody L Hunt, Director
- Branch Patricia Z Holland, Director
- John Robert Brown, Director
- James W Harris, Director
- Catherine A Allen, Director
- Thomas V Iii Shockley, Director
- William Stiller, Sr VP HR & Customer Care
- Mary E Kipp, FORMER PRESIDENT & CEO
- John R Boomer, Vice President-General Counsel
- Hector R Puente, VP-Transmission & Distribution
- David W Stevens, CEO
- Steven P Busser, VP-Treas & Chief Risk Off
- Kenneth Heitz, Director
- Guillermo Jr Silva, Corporate Secretary
- Richard Fleager, Sr VP-Cust Care & Extrnal Aff
- Kerry B Lore, VP-Administration
- Michael K Parks, Director
- Henry Wayne Soza, VP-COMPLIANCE, CHIEF RISK
- Andres Ramirez, VP-Power Generation
- Robert Clay Doyle, VP-New Mexico Affairs
- Gary D Sanders, General Counsel
- George A Williams, SR VP-CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
- George W Jr Edwards, Director
- Julius F Jr Bates, Exec VP & Chief Operating
- Robert C Mcniel, VP-New Mexico Affairs
- David G Carpenter, VP-Corp Planning & Controller
- Richard G Gonzalez, VP-Human Resources
- Hector Jr Gutierrez, Executive VP-External Affairs
- Raul A Jr Carrillo, Sr VP, Gen Counsel
- Terry D Bassham, Chief Fin. & Admin. Officer
- Helen Williams Knopp, VP-Customer & Public Affairs
- James A Cardwell, Director
- Gary R Hedrick, President & CEO
- Wilson K Cadman, Director
- Scott D Wilson, Exec VP, CF&Admin Officer
- Fernando J Gireud, VP-Safty Env Pwr Mrket & Int’l
- Ramiro Guzman, Director
- John A Whitacre, VP-System Planning