James Cash Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of James I Cash is at least $2.3 Million dollars as of 27 October 2009. Mr. Cash owns over 2,000 units of Chubb stock worth over $1,872,075 and over the last 13 years he sold CB stock worth over $116,464. In addition, he makes $310,096 as Independent Director at Chubb.
Mr. Cash CB stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
James has made over 2 trades of the Chubb stock since 2009, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 2,000 units of CB stock worth $57,640 on 27 October 2009.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 2,000 units of Chubb stock on 27 October 2009 worth over $57,640. On average, James trades about 82 units every 6 days since 2006. As of 27 October 2009 he still owns at least 12,444 units of Chubb stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Cash stock trades at the bottom of the page.
James Cash biography
Dr. James I. Cash, Jr. serves as Independent Director of the Company. Mr. James I. Cash is the emeritus James E. Robison Professor of Business Administration, Harvard University, and was a member of the Harvard Business School faculty from July 1976 to October 2003. He also currently serves on the board of directors of Wal-Mart and was during the past five years a director of General Electric. He currently owns a private company, The Cash Catalyst, LLC, and serves as a special advisor or director of several private companies. From 1996 to 2016, Dr. Cash was a member of the board of directors of Chubb Corp. and served as a member of its Corporate Governance & Nominating Committee and Organization & Compensation Committee at the time of the closing of the merger with the Company.
What is the salary of James Cash?
As the Independent Director of Chubb, the total compensation of James Cash at Chubb is $310,096. There are 11 executives at Chubb getting paid more, with Evan Greenberg having the highest compensation of $19,116,400.
How old is James Cash?
James Cash is 70, he’s been the Independent Director of Chubb since 2016. There are 3 older and 18 younger executives at Chubb. The oldest executive at Chubb Ltd. is James Zimmerman, 75, who is the Independent Director.
What’s James Cash’s mailing address?
James’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O MICROSOFT CORPORATION, ONE MICROSOFT WAY, REDMOND, WA, 98052-6399.
Insider trading at Chubb
Over the last 4 years, insiders at Chubb have traded over $144,197,332 worth of Chubb stock and bought 12,594 units worth $1,587,566 . The most active insider traders include Michael P Connors, Evan G Greenberg, and Robert W Scully. On average, Chubb executives and independent directors trade stock every 20 days with the average trade being worth of $4,009,927. The most recent stock trade was executed by Timothy Alan Boroughs on 31 October 2019, trading 15,785 units of CB stock currently worth $2,388,744.
What does Chubb do?
Chubb Ltd. operates as a holding company, which engages in the provision of commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance (A&H), reinsurance, and life insurance. It operates through the following geographical segments: North America Commercial P&C Insurance, North America Personal P&C Insurance, North America Agricultural Insurance, Overseas General Insurance, Global Reinsurance, and Life Insurance. The company was founded on January 14, 2016 and is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
What does Chubb’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Cash stock trades at Microsoft, Chubb, and Walmart
Chubb executives and stock owners
Chubb executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Evan Greenberg, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- John Keogh, Executive Vice Chairman, Chief Operating Officer
- Paul Krump, Executive Vice President, President – North America Commercial and Personal Insurance
- John Lupica, Vice Chairman, President, North America Major Accounts & Specialty Insurance
- Philip Bancroft, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Sean Ringsted, Executive Vice President, Chief Digital Officer, Chief Risk Officer
- Michael Atieh, Independent Director
- Robert Hernandez, Lead Independent Director
- Mary Cirillo-Goldberg, Independent Director
- Olivier Steimer, Independent Director
- Sheila Burke, Independent Director
- James Cash, Independent Director
- Michael Connors, Independent Director
- James Zimmerman, Independent Director
- David Sidwell, Independent Director
- Theodore Shasta, Independent Director
- Eugene Shanks, Independent Director
- Robert Scully, Independent Director
- John Edwardson, Independent Director
- Kimberly Ross, Independent Director
- Juan Andrade, Executive Vice President, President – Overseas General Insurance
- Mark Hommond, Treasurer
- Judy Gonsalves, Vice President of Chubb Group and Division President of Bermuda
- Michael Smith, Senior Vice President and Chief Claims Officer
- Richard Porter, Senior Vice President, Head of Financial Lines
- David Furby, Senior Vice President and Regional President, European Group
- Megan Watt, Executive Vice President, Head of North America Claims
- Mary Parsons, Executive Vice President of Sales and Distribution
- Joseph Wayland, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Timothy Boroughs, Executive Vice President, Chief Investment Officer
- Juan Luis Ortega, Executive Vice President*
- Paul Bennett Medini, Chief Accounting Officer
- Mary A Cirillo, Director
- Leo F Mullin, Director
- Lawrence W Kellner, Director
- Peter Menikoff, Director