James Cannon Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of James J Cannon is at least $17.8 Million dollars as of 25 February 2019. Mr. Cannon owns over 18,139 units of FLIR Systems stock worth over $6,056,961 and over the last 5 years he sold FLIR stock worth over $3,817,859. In addition, he makes $7,959,850 as Chief Executive Officer and Director at FLIR Systems.
Mr. Cannon FLIR stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
James has made over 12 trades of the FLIR Systems stock since 2014, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 18,139 units of FLIR stock worth $954,837 on 25 February 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 18,139 units of FLIR Systems stock on 25 February 2019 worth over $954,837. On average, James trades about 1,605 units every 51 days since 2014. As of 25 February 2019 he still owns at least 113,003 units of FLIR Systems stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Cannon stock trades at the bottom of the page.
James Cannon biography
James J. Cannon is the Chief Executive Officer, Director of the Company. Mr. Cannon has served as a director of the Company since June 2017. Previously, Mr. Cannon was an employee of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. since 2001, most recently as President, Stanley Security, North America & Emerging Markets, since October 2014. Previously, Mr. Cannon was President of Stanley Oil & Gas from August 2012 to October 2014, President of Stanley Industrial & Automotive Repair, Europe and Latin America, from July 2011 to August 2012, and President of Stanley Industrial and Automotive Repair, North America from February 2009 to July 2011. Prior to that, from 1989 to 1999, Mr. Cannon served in the United States Army in various locations around the World as an infantryman and armor officer, including Operations Desert Shield and Desert Storm in Iraq, where he was awarded a Combat Infantryman’s Badge. Mr. Cannon is a graduate of the University of Tennessee, Chattanooga, with a B.S. in Business Administration/Marketing. Mr. Cannon is a member of the Board of Directors of Lydall, Inc. Mr. Cannon’s experience in the United States Army, prior executive experience and his position as Chief Executive Officer provide the knowledge and expertise to understand and offer guidance regarding the Company’s business operations, technologies and markets.
What is the salary of James Cannon?
As the Chief Executive Officer and Director of FLIR Systems, the total compensation of James Cannon at FLIR Systems is $7,959,850. There are no executives at FLIR Systems getting paid more.
How old is James Cannon?
James Cannon is 48, he’s been the Chief Executive Officer and Director of FLIR Systems since 2017. There are 13 older and 1 younger executives at FLIR Systems. The oldest executive at FLIR Systems, Inc. is William Crouch, 77, who is the Independent Director.
What’s James Cannon’s mailing address?
James’s mailing address filed with the SEC is ONCE COLONIAL ROAD, , MANCHESTER, CT, 06042.
Insider trading at FLIR Systems
Over the last 17 years, insiders at FLIR Systems have traded over $49,960,902 worth of FLIR Systems stock and bought 40 units worth $816 . The most active insider traders include Earl R Lewis, Andrew C Teich, and Thomas A Surran. On average, FLIR Systems executives and independent directors trade stock every 24 days with the average trade being worth of $1,822,309. The most recent stock trade was executed by Catherine Ann Halligan on 4 November 2019, trading 4,500 units of FLIR stock currently worth $238,770.
What does FLIR Systems do?
FLIR Systems, Inc. develops technologies, which enhance perception and awareness. It design, develop, market, and distribute solutions that detect people, objects and substances that may not be perceived by human senses and improve the way people interact with the world around them. The company operates through the following segments: Industrial business unit, Government & Defense business unit, and Commercial business unit. The Industrial business unit segment develops and manufactures thermal and visible-spectrum imaging camera cores and components that are utilized by third parties to create thermal, industrial, and other types of imaging systems. The Government and Defense business unit segment develops and manufactures enhanced imaging and recognition solutions for a wide variety of military, law enforcement, public safety, and other government customers around the world for the protection of borders, troops, and public welfare. The Commercial business unit segment develops and manufactures cameras, video recording systems, and video management systems for use in commercial and critical infrastructure, electronics and imaging instruments for the recreational and commercial maritime market, intelligent traffic monitoring and signal control systems, and hand-held and weapon-mounted thermal imaging systems for use in a variety of applications. FLIR Systems was founded in 1978 and is headquartered in Wilsonville, OR.
What does FLIR Systems’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Cannon stock trades at FLIR Systems, Lydall, and Stanley Black & Decker
FLIR Systems executives and stock owners
FLIR Systems executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- James Cannon, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Carol Lowe, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Anthony Buffum, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Jeffrey Frank, Senior Vice President – Global Product Strategy
- Earl Lewis, Chairman of the Board
- Angus Macdonald, Independent Director
- John Carter, Independent Director
- Michael Smith, Independent Director
- Steven Wynne, Independent Director
- Catherine Halligan, Independent Director
- William Crouch, Independent Director
- John Wood, Independent Director
- Cathy Stauffer, Independent Director
- Robert Tyrer, Independent Director
- Sonia Galindo, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary, and Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer
- Brian E Harding, VP, Corporate Controller & PAO
- Shane R Harrison, Sr VP, Corp Dev and Inv Rel
- Thomas A Surran, President-Commercial Systems
- Travis D Merrill, Sr VP, Chief Marketing Officer
- Andrew C Teich, Senior VP Marketing
- Amit Singhi, Sr VP, Finance and CFO
- Todd M Duchene, Sr VP, General Counsel and Sec
- Paul G Sale, Sr VP, Chief Human Res Officer
- David A Muessle, Chief Accounting Officer
- Stephen M Bailey, Sr VP – Finance and CFO
- Arne Almerfors, Executive Vice President
- John C Hart, Director
- William W. Davis, Sr VP, General Counsel and Sec
- Anthony L Trunzo, Sr. VP for Corporate Strategy
- William A Sundermeier, General Mgr Portland
- James A Fitzhenry, Senior VP
- Tamara L. Lundgren, Director
- Daniel L Manitakos, VP Operations, Boston
- Ronald L Turner, Director
- Denis A Helm, Sr. VP Business Development
- Detlev Suderow, SR VP Human Resources