James Buckman Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of James E Buckman is at least $1.16 Million dollars as of 9 February 2016. Mr. Buckman owns over 1,600 units of Wyndham Destinations stock worth over $295,282 and over the last 13 years he sold WYND stock worth over $287,880. In addition, he makes $572,526 as Lead Independent Director at Wyndham Destinations.
Mr. Buckman WYND stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
James has made over 2 trades of the Wyndham Destinations stock since 2013, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 1,600 units of WYND stock worth $102,032 on 9 February 2016.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 4,000 units of Wyndham Destinations stock on 27 November 2013 worth over $287,880. On average, James trades about 55 units every 8 days since 2006. As of 9 February 2016 he still owns at least 5,998 units of Wyndham Destinations stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Buckman stock trades at the bottom of the page.
James Buckman biography
James E. Buckman is the Lead Independent Director of Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. From May 2007 to January 2012, Mr. Buckman served as Vice Chairman of York Capital Management, a hedge fund management company headquartered in New York City. From May 1, 2010 to January 2012, Mr. Buckman also served as General Counsel of York Capital Management and from January 2007 to May 2007 he served as a Senior Consultant to York Capital Management. Mr. Buckman was General Counsel and a director of Cendant from December 1997 to August 2006, a Vice Chairman of Cendant from November 1998 to August 2006 and a Senior Executive Vice President of Cendant from December 1997 to November 1998. Mr. Buckman was Senior Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Assistant Secretary of HFS Incorporated from May 1997 to December 1997, a director of HFS from June 1994 to December 1997 and Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Assistant Secretary of HFS from February 1992 to May 1997. Mr. Buckman has also served as a member of the Wyndham Hotels board of directors since May 2018. Mr. Buckman brings to the Board exceptional leadership, experience and perspective necessary to be our Lead Director. His service as a director, Vice Chairman and General Counsel of Cendant and a Director of Wyndham Destinations affords Mr. Buckman strong experience with Wyndham Destinations’ business and operations. Mr. Buckman’s experience with leading hedge fund manager York Capital Management contributes valuable cross-industry experience and depth of knowledge. Mr. Buckman’s specific experience, qualifications, attributes and skills described above led the Board to conclude that Mr. Buckman should serve as our Director.
What is the salary of James Buckman?
As the Lead Independent Director of Wyndham Destinations, the total compensation of James Buckman at Wyndham Destinations is $572,526. There are 6 executives at Wyndham Destinations getting paid more, with Stephen Holmes having the highest compensation of $21,479,200.
How old is James Buckman?
James Buckman is 74, he’s been the Lead Independent Director of Wyndham Destinations since 2010. There are no older and 15 younger executives at Wyndham Destinations.
What’s James Buckman’s mailing address?
James’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O WYNDHAM DESTINATIONS, INC., 6277 SEA HARBOR DRIVE, ORLANDO, FL, 32821.
Insider trading at Wyndham Destinations
Over the last 13 years, insiders at Wyndham Destinations have traded over $103,058,967 worth of Wyndham Destinations stock and bought 53,600 units worth $3,126,722 . The most active insider traders include Stephen P Holmes, David B Wyshner, and Geoffrey A Ballotti. On average, Wyndham Destinations executives and independent directors trade stock every 20 days with the average trade being worth of $1,377,505. The most recent stock trade was executed by George Herrera on 11 September 2019, trading 1,904 units of WYND stock currently worth $92,725.
What does Wyndham Destinations do?
Wyndham Destinations, Inc. provides vacation property ownership, exchange, and rental services. Its global presence in 110 countries at more than 220 vacation ownership resorts and affiliated exchange properties distinguishes Wyndham Destinations as the world’s largest vacation ownership and exchange company, with North America’s largest professionally managed rental business. The company was founded on July 31, 2006 and is headquartered in Orlando, FL.
What does Wyndham Destinations’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Buckman stock trades at Wyndham Destinations and Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Wyndham Destinations executives and stock owners
Wyndham Destinations executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Stephen Holmes, Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- Michael Brown, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Jeffrey Myers, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer – Wyndham Vacation Clubs
- Geoffrey Richards, Chief Operating Officer – Wyndham Vacation Clubs
- Michael Hug, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- James Savina, General Counsel, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer and Corporate Secretary
- James Buckman, Lead Independent Director
- Michael Wargotz, Independent Director
- Louise Brady, Independent Director
- George Herrera, Independent Director
- Denny Post, Independent Director
- Ronald Rickles, Independent Director
- Christopher Agnew, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations
- Noah Brodsky, Chief Brand Officer
- Brad Dettmer, Chief Information Officer
- Elizabeth Dreyer, Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer
- Kimberly Marshall, Chief Human Resource Officer
- Gordon Gurnik, President, RCI Exchanges
- Mary Lynn Clark, See Remarks
- Pauline Richards, Director
- Mary R Falvey, Exec VP & Chief HR Officer
- Nicola Rossi, Sr. VP & Chief Acctg Officer
- Gail Mandel, PRES./CEO WER
- Barry Alan Robinson, See Remarks
- Brian Mulroney, Director
- Myra J Biblowit, Director
- David B Wyshner, Executive VP & CFO
- Geoffrey A Ballotti, Pres./CEO Group RCI
- Scott G Mc Lester, Exec VP and General Counsel
- Thomas F Anderson, EVP and Chief RE Dev. Off.
- Franz S Hanning, Pres. & CEO, Wyndham Vac. Own.
- Thomas G. Conforti, Exec. VP and CFO
- Eric A Danziger, Pres./CEO Wyndham Hotel Grp.
- Kenneth N May, Pres/CEO, RCI Glob. Vac.Net.
- Corp Cendant, 10% owner
- Virginia M Wilson, EVP and CFO
- Steven A Rudnitsky, Pres & CEO Wyndham Hotel Group