James Breyer Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of James Breyer is at least $2.4 Billion dollars as of 3 January 2017. Mr. Breyer owns over 2,119 units of The Blackstone stock worth over $2,381,832 and over the last 16 years he sold BX stock worth over $2,398,217,377. In addition, he makes $299,854 as Independent Director of the General Partner at The Blackstone.
Mr. Breyer BX stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
James has made over 37 trades of the The Blackstone stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 2,119 units of BX stock worth $111,862 on 3 January 2017.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 57,726,901 units of The Blackstone stock on 22 May 2012 worth over $2,169,376,940. On average, James trades about 350,815 units every 25 days since 2003. As of 3 January 2017 he still owns at least 45,119 units of The Blackstone stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Breyer stock trades at the bottom of the page.
James Breyer biography
James W. Breyer is a Independent Director of the General Partner of the Company. Mr. Breyer is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Breyer Capital, a global venture capital firm based in Menlo Park, California. Mr. Breyer has been an investor in over 40 consumer internet/technology companies that have completed successful public offerings or mergers. He served as Partner at Accel Partners from 1990 to 2016 and Managing Partner from 1995 to 2011. Mr. Breyer also has a long record of investing in China and partnering with Chinese entrepreneurs, including through Breyer Capital’s partnership with IDG Capital, a technology venture capital firm based in Beijing, where Mr. Breyer currently plays the leading outside strategy advisory role. Mr. Breyer currently serves on the board of directors of Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc. and previously served on the board of directors of Facebook, Inc. from 2005 to 2013, Etsy, Inc. from 2008 to 2016, Dell, Inc. from 2009 to 2013, and Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. from 2001 to 2013, as well as a number of other prominent technology and media companies. Mr. Breyer has been ranked #1 on Forbes’ Midas List of top technology investors multiple times and is former Chairman of the National Venture Capital Association and former President of the Western Association of Venture Capitalists. Mr. Breyer is a fellow of Harvard Corporation, a member of Harvard Business School’s Board of Dean’s Advisors and Harvard University’s Global Advisory Council, a founding member of the Dean’s Advisory Board of Stanford University’s School of Engineering and Chairman of the Advisory Board of the Tsinghua University School of Economics and Management in Beijing. Mr. Breyer is also a Trustee of the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, the Metropolitan Museum of Art and the American Film Institute, and is actively involved in the Environmental Defense Fund and Stanford’s Center for Philanthropy and Civil Society.
What is the salary of James Breyer?
As the Independent Director of the General Partner of The Blackstone, the total compensation of James Breyer at The Blackstone is $299,854. There are 9 executives at The Blackstone getting paid more, with Stephen Schwarzman having the highest compensation of $69,147,000.
How old is James Breyer?
James Breyer is 58, he’s been the Independent Director of the General Partner of The Blackstone since 2016. There are 9 older and 4 younger executives at The Blackstone. The oldest executive at The Blackstone Group, Inc. is Brian Mulroney, 80, who is the Independent Director of the General Partner.
What’s James Breyer’s mailing address?
James’s mailing address filed with the SEC is ONE DELL WAY, , ROUND ROCK, TX, 78682.
Insider trading at The Blackstone
Over the last 12 years, insiders at The Blackstone have traded over $658,545,456 worth of The Blackstone stock and bought 863,500 units worth $25,764,710 . The most active insider traders include James Breyer, Hamilton E James, and International Group Incaig …. On average, The Blackstone executives and independent directors trade stock every 77 days with the average trade being worth of $29,839,284. The most recent stock trade was executed by Joan Solotar on 13 September 2019, trading 25,000 units of BX stock currently worth $1,345,750.
What does The Blackstone do?
The Blackstone Group, Inc. engages in the provision of investment and fund management services. It operates through the following segments: Private Equity, Real Estate, Hedge Fund Solutions, and Credit. The Private Equity segment consists of flagship corporate private equity funds, Blackstone Capital Partners funds, sector-focused corporate private equity funds, including energy-focused funds, Blackstone Energy Partners funds, and core private equity fund, Blackstone Core Equity Partners. The Real Estate segment includes management of core real estate fund and non-exchange traded restate investment trusts. The Hedge Fund Solutions segment comprises of Blackstone Alternative Asset Management, which manages hedge funds and includes Indian-focused and Asian-focused closed-end mutual funds. The Credit segment includes GSO Capital Partners LP, which manages credit-oriented funds. The company was founded by Stephen Allen Schwarzman in 1985 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
What does The Blackstone’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Breyer stock trades at Brightcove, Etsy, Facebook, RealNetworks, Fox, Fox, Model N, The Blackstone, Walmart, comScore, and Dell Technologies
The Blackstone executives and stock owners
The Blackstone executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Stephen Schwarzman, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Founder; Chairman of the General Partner
- Hamilton James, Executive Vice Chairman, Director of the General Partner
- Jonathan Gray, President, Chief Operating Officer, Director of the General Partner
- Michael Chae, Chief Financial Officer of the General Partner
- John Finley, Chief Legal Officer of the General Partner
- Joan Solotar, Senior Managing Director – Head of Private Wealth Solutions and External Relations of the General Partner
- William Parrett, Independent Director of the General Partner
- Jay Light, Independent Director of the General Partner
- Brian Mulroney, Independent Director of the General Partner
- James Breyer, Independent Director of the General Partner
- Rochelle Lazarus, Independent Director of the General Partner
- John Hood, Independent Director of the General Partner
- Kelly Ayotte, Director of the General Partner
- Bennett Goodman, Co-Founder of GSO Capital Partners, Director of the General Partner
- Tanya Barnes, Managing Director
- Christopher Striano, Principal Accounting Officer of the General Partner
- Peter T Grauer, Director
- Kathleen Skero, Principal Accounting Officer
- J Tomilson Hill, Vice Chairman
- Richard Hampton Jenrette, Director
- Dennis J Walsh, Principal Accounting Officer
- Sylvia F Moss, Senior Managing Director-Admin
- Laurence A Tosi, Chief Financial Officer
- International Group Incaig …,
- Nathaniel Charles Jacob G.B…, Director