James Barrese Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of James Barrese is at least $6.16 Million dollars as of 1 April 2016. Mr. Barrese owns over 34,608 units of Visteon stock worth over $5,000,751 and over the last 6 years he sold VC stock worth over $954,312. In addition, he makes $200,000 as Independent Director at Visteon.
Mr. Barrese VC stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
James has made over 3 trades of the Visteon stock since 2015, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 34,608 units of VC stock worth $3,207,123 on 1 April 2016.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 49,790 units of Visteon stock on 15 August 2015 worth over $4,614,039. On average, James trades about 5,243 units every 11 days since 2013. As of 1 April 2016 he still owns at least 53,963 units of Visteon stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Barrese stock trades at the bottom of the page.
James Barrese biography
James J. Barrese is an Independent Director of Visteon Corporation. He has been a director of Visteon since January 2, 2017. Mr. Barrese is the former Chief Technology Officer and Senior Vice President, Payment Services Business of Paypal, Inc., a digital and mobile payments company, a position he held from February 2015 to June 2016. Prior to that he was Paypal’s Chief Technology Officer from February 2012 to January 2015 and Vice President of Global Product Development from August 2011 to January 2012. Mr. Barrese spent nearly 10 years in executive technology roles at eBay, Inc., he served as Vice President of engineering at Charitableway.com, Inc., was a manager at Andersen Consulting, Inc. and a programmer in the Materials Science Department at Stanford University. He is also a veteran of the U.S. military. Mr. Barrese is the owner of the consulting company Altos Group and he currently also serves on the boards of Merrill Corporation and Idemia. During the past five years, Mr. Barrese also served on the board of Marin Software.
What is the salary of James Barrese?
As the Independent Director of Visteon, the total compensation of James Barrese at Visteon is $200,000. There are 12 executives at Visteon getting paid more, with Sachin Lawande having the highest compensation of $7,858,920.
How old is James Barrese?
James Barrese is 50, he’s been the Independent Director of Visteon since 2017. There are 12 older and 3 younger executives at Visteon. The oldest executive at Visteon Corp. is Francis Scricco, 69, who is the Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board.
What’s James Barrese’s mailing address?
James’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O MARIN SOFTWARE INCORPORATED, 123 MISSION STREET, 25TH FLOOR, SAN FRANCISCO, CA, 94105.
Insider trading at Visteon
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Visteon have traded over $14,741,803 worth of Visteon stock and bought 42,650 units worth $2,816,012 . The most active insider traders include James F Palmer, Thomas Andrew Burke, and Joanne M Maguire. On average, Visteon executives and independent directors trade stock every 46 days with the average trade being worth of $459,617. The most recent stock trade was executed by Brett D Pynnonen on 28 October 2019, trading 4,451 units of VC stock currently worth $426,717.
What does Visteon do?
Visteon Corp. engages in the design, engineering, and manufacture of electronics products, automotive vehicles and supplies automotive parts. The firm’s products include Instrument Clusters, Information Displays, Audio and Infotainment Systems, Telematics Solutions, Head-Up Displays, SmartCore Domain Controller and DriveCore Autonomous Driving Controller. The company was founded on January 5, 2000 and is headquartered in Van Buren Township, MI.
What does Visteon’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Barrese stock trades at PayPal, Visteon, and Marin Software
Visteon executives and stock owners
Visteon executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Sachin Lawande, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Sunil Bilolikar, Senior Vice President – Operations and Procurement
- Matthew Cole, Senior Vice President – Product Development Engineering
- Brett Pynnonen, Senior Vice President, General Counsel
- William Robertson, Interim Chief Financial Officer
- Robert Vallance, Senior Vice President – Customer Business Groups
- Francis Scricco, Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
- Robert Manzo, Independent Director
- David Treadwell, Independent Director
- Rouzbeh Yassini-Fard, Independent Director
- Harry Wilson, Independent Director
- Naomi Bergman, Independent Director
- Joanne Maguire, Independent Director
- Jeffrey Jones, Independent Director
- James Barrese, Independent Director
- Kris Doyle, IR Contact Officer
- Markus Schupfner, Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- Kristin Trecker, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Steven S Fitzgerald, Vice President
- Christian A Garcia, EVP & Chief Financial Officer
- Stephanie S Marianos, Chief Accounting Officer
- Yong Hwan Park, CEO, HVCC
- Joy M Greenway, Vice President
- James D Thornton, Director
- Michael J Widgren, VP & Chief Accounting Officer
- Donald J Stebbins, President and COO
- Michael Kenneth Sharnas, V.P. & General Counsel
- Dorothy L Stephenson, Senior Vice President
- James F Sistek, Vice President
- Kevin I Dowd, Director
- John Donofrio, SVP & General Counsel
- Philippe Guillemot, Director
- Peter M Ziparo, V.P. & General Counsel
- Duncan Cocroft, Director
- William E Jr Redmond, Director
- Martin E Welch, EVP & Chief Financial Officer
- Herbert L Henkel, Director
- Mark T Hogan, Director
- Karl J Krapek, Director
- Julie A Fream, Vice President
- Kam Ho George Yuen, Director
- Jeffrey Stafeil, Executive Vice President
- William G Iii Quigley, VP & Principal Account Officer
- Richard J Taggart, Director
- Alex Mandl, Director
- Michael F Johnston, President & COO
- Terry Gohl, Vice President
- Martin T Thall, Executive Vice President
- Timothy D Leuliette, Director
- Capital Management L.P. Pardus, 10% owner
- Charles L Schaffer, Director
- Kenneth Woodrow, Director
- Steven K Hamp, Director
- Robert C Pallash, Vice President
- Steve Meszaros, Vice President
- Keith M Shull, Senior Vice President
- Lorie J Buckingham, Vice President & CIO
- Patricia Higgins, Director
- Heinz Pfannschimdt, Vice President
- Jonathan K Maples, Vice President
- Joel Coque, Vice President
- Glenda J Minor, Vice President
- Iii William H Gray, Director
- James F Palmer, Executive Vice President & CFO
- Robert H Marcin, Senior Vice President
- John F Kill, Vice President
- Marla C Gottschalk, Director
- Robert H Jenkins, Director
- Stacy L Fox, Senior Vice President
- Thomas Andrew Burke, Vice President
- Anjan Chatterjee, Senior Vice President
- James C Orchard, Executive Vice President
- Thomas T Stallkamp, Director
- Robert M Teeter, Director
- Peter J Pestillo, Chairman and C.E.O.
- Daniel R Coulson, Executive Vice President & CFO