Jaime Ardila Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Jaime Ardila is at least $4.36 Million dollars as of 6 December 2017. Mr. Ardila owns over 1,059 units of Accenture Plc stock worth over $2,620,836 and over the last 9 years he sold ACN stock worth over $1,429,637. In addition, he makes $311,243 as Independent Director at Accenture Plc.
Mr. Ardila ACN stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Jaime has made over 37 trades of the Accenture Plc stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 1,059 units of ACN stock worth $22,927 on 6 December 2017.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 18,683 units of Accenture Plc stock on 11 February 2016 worth over $3,535,384. On average, Jaime trades about 4,287 units every 34 days since 2010. As of 6 December 2017 he still owns at least 13,850 units of Accenture Plc stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Ardila stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Jaime Ardila biography
Jaime Ardila is an Independent Director of Accenture PLC., since August 20, 2013. He was formerly the executive vice president of automobile manufacturer General Motors Company (“GM”), president of GM’s South America region and was a member of GM’s executive committee, from 2010 until his retirement in March 2016. He previously served as president and managing director of GM’s operations in Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay from November 2007 to June 2010. Prior to serving in that role, he served as vice president and chief financial officer of GM’s Latin America, Africa and Middle East region from March 2003 to October 2007, as president and managing director of GM Argentina from March 2001 to February 2003, and as president of GM Colombia from March 1999 to March 2001. Mr. Ardila joined GM in 1984 and held a variety of financial and senior positions with the company, primarily in Latin America, as well as in Europe and the United States. From 1996 to 1998, Mr. Ardila served as the managing director, Colombian Operations, of N M Rothschild & Sons Ltd and then rejoined GM in 1998 as president of GM Ecuador. Mr. Ardila is a director of Ecopetrol S. A. and Goldman Sachs BDC, Inc.
What is the salary of Jaime Ardila?
As the Independent Director of Accenture Plc, the total compensation of Jaime Ardila at Accenture Plc is $311,243. There are 8 executives at Accenture Plc getting paid more, with David Rowland having the highest compensation of $6,170,400.
How old is Jaime Ardila?
Jaime Ardila is 62, he’s been the Independent Director of Accenture Plc since 2013. There are 3 older and 18 younger executives at Accenture Plc. The oldest executive at Accenture Plc is Marjorie Magner, 69, who is the Lead Independent Director.
What’s Jaime Ardila’s mailing address?
Jaime’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 161 N. CLARK STREET, C/O ACCENTURE, CHICAGO, IL, 60601.
Insider trading at Accenture Plc
Over the last 8 years, insiders at Accenture Plc have traded over $376,744,328 worth of Accenture Plc stock and bought 20,000 units worth $1,439,800 . The most active insider traders include Venkata S M Renduchintala, Pierre Nanterme, and Martin I Cole. On average, Accenture Plc executives and independent directors trade stock every 7 days with the average trade being worth of $1,593,127. The most recent stock trade was executed by Ellyn Shook on 28 October 2019, trading 4,688 units of ACN stock currently worth $860,951.
What does Accenture Plc do?
Accenture Plc engages in the provision of management consulting, technology, and outsourcing services. It operates through the following segments: Communications, Media, and Technology; Financial Services; Health and Public Service; Products; Resources; and Other. The Communications, Media, and Technology segment serves communications, media, high-tech, and software and platform companies through acceleration and delivery of digital transformation, development of comprehensive and industry-specific solutions, and enhance efficiency and business results. The company’s services include helping clients capture new growth by shifting to data-driven and platform-based models, optimizing their cost structures, increasing product and business model innovation, and differentiating and scaling digital experiences for their customers. The Financial Services segment serves the banking, capital markets, and insurance industries by addressing growth, cost and profitability pressures, industry consolidation, regulatory changes and the need to continually adapt to new digital technologies. The Health and Public Service segment serves healthcare payers and providers, as well as government departments and agencies, public service organizations, educational institutions, and non-profit organizations through provision of insights and offerings, including consulting services and digital solutions. The Products segment serves the following: Consumer Goods, Retail, and Travel Services group; Industrial group; and Life Sciences. The company helps clients enhance their performance in distribution and sales and marketing; in research and development and manufacturing; and in business functions such as finance, human resources, procurement and supply chain while leveraging technology. The Resources segment serves the chemicals, energy, forest products, metals and mining, utilities, and related industries by working to develop and execute innovative strategies, improve operations, manage complex change initiatives and integrate digital technologies. The Other segment represents the pension settlement charge. The company was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
What does Accenture Plc’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Ardila stock trades at Accenture Plc, General Motors Co, and Goldman Sachs BDC
Accenture Plc executives and stock owners
Accenture Plc executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- David Rowland, Interim Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Alexander van’t Noordende, Group Chief Executive – Products Operating Group
- Julie Sweet, Chief Executive – North America
- Gianfranco Casati, Group Chief Executive – Growth Markets
- Richard Lumb, Group Chief Executive – Financial Services Operating Group
- Herbert Hainer, Independent Director
- Marjorie Magner, Lead Independent Director
- Paula Price, Independent Director
- Jaime Ardila, Independent Director
- Arun Sarin, Independent Director
- Gilles Pelisson, Independent Director
- Charles Giancarlo, Independent Director
- Nancy McKinstry, Independent Director
- Frank Tang, Independent Director
- Tracey Travis, Independent Director
- Mark Broek, Senior Manager, Investor Relations
- Venkata Renduchintala, Independent Director
- Gene Reznik, Chief Strategy Officer
- Athina Kanioura, Chief Analytics Officer and Global Lead of Accenture Applied Intelligence
- Chad Jerdee, Chief Compliance Officer, General Counsel
- Richard Clark, Chief Accounting Officer, Corporate Controller
- Ellyn Shook, Chief Human Resource Officer, Chief Leadership Officer
- Johan Deblaere, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Executive – Europe
- Jean-Marc Ollagnier, Group Chief Executive – Resources Operating Group
- Daniel London, Group Chief Executive – Health & Public Service Operating Group
- Omar Abbosh, Group Chief Executive – Communications, Media & Technology Operating Group
- Simon Eaves, Group Chief Executive-Products
- James O Etheredge, Chief Exec-North America
- Joel Unruch, General Counsel, Sec & CCO
- Domingo Miron, Group Chief Executive-Fin Serv
- Dina Dublon, Director
- William L Kimsey, Director
- Robert E Sell, Grp Chief Exec-Com, Med & Tech
- Wulf Von Schimmelmann, Director
- Blythe J Mcgarvie, Director
- Kathleen R Mc Clure, Chief Financial Officer
- Stephen J Rohleder, Group Chief Exec-Health & PS
- Mark Moodystuart, Director
- Nobuyuki Idei, Director
- Michael J Salvino, Group Chief Exec-Bus Proc Out
- Shawn Collinson, Sr Managing Dir-Growth & Strat
- Martin I Cole, Grp Chief Exec-Comm & HighTech
- Pierre Nanterme, Chief Executive Officer
- Jill Smart, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Robert I Lipp, Director
- William D Green, Chairman
- Anthony G Coughlan, Principal Accounting Officer
- Pamela J. Craig, Chief Financial Officer
- Dennis F Hightower, Director
- Jeffrey D Osborne, Chief Performance Officer
- Kevin M Campbell, Group Chief Exec-Technology
- Robert N Frerichs, Group Chief Exec-North America