Jacquelyn Wolf Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Jacquelyn H Wolf is at least $8.65 Million dollars as of 20 February 2017. Ms. Wolf owns over 14,769 units of Anthem stock worth over $8,500,217 and over the last 14 years she sold ANTM stock worth over $152,280. In addition, she makes $0 as Chief Human Resource Officer and Executive Vice President at Anthem.
Ms. Wolf ANTM stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Jacquelyn has made over 4 trades of the Anthem stock since 2012, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she exercised 14,769 units of ANTM stock worth $1,155,970 on 20 February 2017.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 15,026 units of Anthem stock on 18 November 2015 worth over $886,083. On average, Jacquelyn trades about 1,877 units every 70 days since 2006. As of 20 February 2017 she still owns at least 31,283 units of Anthem stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Wolf stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Jacquelyn Wolf biography
Jacquelyn H. Wolf was Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President of the Company. Ms. Wolf has served as Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer since August 2017. From 2012 until February 2017, Ms. Wolf was Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer at LyondellBasell Industries (chemical company). Prior to joining LyondellBasell Industries in 2012, Ms. Wolf was Senior Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer at Celanese Corporation (technology and specialty materials) from 2009 until 2012. Ms. Wolf is a member of the Society for Human Resource Management and the HR Policy Association.
How old is Jacquelyn Wolf?
Jacquelyn Wolf is 56, she’s been the Chief Human Resource Officer and Executive Vice President of Anthem since 2017. There are 12 older and 6 younger executives at Anthem. The oldest executive at Anthem, Inc. is Julie Hill, 72, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Jacquelyn Wolf’s mailing address?
Jacquelyn’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 500 WOODWARD AVENUE, 31ST FLOOR, DETROIT, MI, 48226.
Insider trading at Anthem
Over the last 5 years, insiders at Anthem have traded over $86,408,340 worth of Anthem stock. The most active insider traders include Antonio F Neri, Ryan M. Schneider, and Lewis Iii Hay. On average, Anthem executives and independent directors trade stock every 19 days with the average trade being worth of $3,354,463. The most recent stock trade was executed by Peter D Haytaian on 28 October 2019, trading 9,586 units of ANTM stock currently worth $2,584,098.
What does Anthem do?
Anthem, Inc. provides life, hospital and medical insurance plans. It offers a broad spectrum of network-based managed care health benefit plans to the large and small employer, individual, Medicaid, and Medicare markets. The company operates through the following segments: Commercial & Specialty Business, Government Business and Other. The Commercial and Specialty Business segment includes local group, national accounts, and individual and specialty businesses. The Government Business segment includes medicare and medicaid businesses, national government services and services provided to the federal government in connection with federal employee program. Anthem was founded on November 30, 2004 and is headquartered in Indianapolis, IN.
What does Anthem’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Wolf stock trades at Anthem, Celanese, Comerica, and LyondellBasell Industries NV
Anthem executives and stock owners
Anthem executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Gail Boudreaux, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Peter Haytaian, Executive Vice President, President of Commercial and Specialty Business Division
- Gloria McCarthy, Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer
- John Gallina, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Thomas Zielinski, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Elizabeth Tallett, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Antonio Neri, Independent Director
- Ramiro Peru, Independent Director
- Julie Hill, Independent Director
- Bahija Jallal, Independent Director
- Robert Dixon, Independent Director
- Lewis Hay, Independent Director
- R. Kerry Clark, Independent Director
- Ryan Schneider, Independent Director
- Chris Rigg, Vice President Investor Relations
- Ronald Penczek, Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, Controller
- Jacquelyn Wolf, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Leah Stark, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Prakash Patel, Executive Vice President and President, Diversified Business Group
- Felicia Norwood, EVP and President, Government Business Division
- Joseph Swedish, President & CEO
- William J Ryan, Director
- George A Jr Schaefer, Director
- Jose D. Tomas, EVP & Chief HR Officer
- Craig E Samitt, EVP & Chief Clinical Officer
- Wayne S De Veydt, EVP & Chief Financial Officer
- Brian T Griffin, EVP & President, CSBD
- Samuel R Md Nussbaum, EVP & Chief Medical Officer
- Martin B Silverstein, EVP & Chief Strategy Officer
- Kenneth R Goulet, EVP, Commercial & Specialty