Jack L Bowman Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Jack L Bowman is at least $41.8 Thousand dollars as of 7 May 2007. Jack Bowman owns over 40,000 units of CTI BioPharma stock worth over $41,756 and over the last 16 years Jack sold CTIC stock worth over $0.
Jack Bowman CTIC stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Jack has made over 20 trades of the CTI BioPharma stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Jack exercised 40,000 units of CTIC stock worth $336,400 on 7 May 2007.
The largest trade Jack’s ever made was exercising 40,000 units of CTI BioPharma stock on 7 May 2007 worth over $336,400. On average, Jack trades about 13,626 units every 29 days since 2003. As of 7 May 2007 Jack still owns at least 52,000 units of CTI BioPharma stock.
You can see the complete history of Jack Bowman stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Jack Bowman’s mailing address?
Jack’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O CELGENE CORPORATION, , WARREN, NJ, 11050.
Insider trading at CTI BioPharma
Over the last 16 years, insiders at CTI BioPharma have traded over $20,959,462 worth of CTI BioPharma stock and bought 7,557,560 units worth $20,454,713 . The most active insider traders include Partners L P/Ilbiotechnolog…, James A Bianco, and Louis A Bianco. On average, CTI BioPharma executives and independent directors trade stock every 21 days with the average trade being worth of $73,537. The most recent stock trade was executed by Partners L P/Ilbiotechnolog… on 8 February 2018, trading 6,333,333 units of CTIC stock currently worth $18,999,999.
What does CTI BioPharma do?
CTI BioPharma Corp. operates as a biopharmaceutical company, which focuses on the development, acquisition, and commercialization of novel targeted therapies for blood-related cancers. Its products include PIXUVRI, Pacritinib, Tosedostat and Opaxio. The company was founded by James A. Bianco, Jack W. Singer, and Louis A. Bianco in September 1991 and is headquartered in Seattle, WA.
Complete history of Jack Bowman stock trades at Celgene and CTI BioPharma
CTI BioPharma executives and stock owners
CTI BioPharma executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Dr. Adam R. Craig, Pres, CEO, Interim Chief Medical Officer & Director
- Bruce J. Seeley, Exec. VP & COO
- David H. Kirske, Exec. VP, CFO & Sec.
- Jim Fong, Sr. VP of US Commercial Operations
- Ed Bell, Sr. Director of Investor Relations
- Partners L P/Ilbiotechnolog…,
- Fred Telling, Director
- Reed Vaughn Tuckson, Director
- Michael A Metzger, Director
- Richard L Love, Director
- David Ross Parkinson, Director
- Advisors Llc Orbi Med Capit…,
- Matthew D Perry, Director
- Phillip M Phd Nudelman, Director
- Matthew Plunkett, EVP, Corporate Development
- Healthcare Sabaxter Interna…,
- Steven E Benner, EVP, Chief Medical Officer
- Laurent Fischer, Director
- Bruce J. Seeley, EVP, Chief Commercial Officer
- Adam R Craig, President and CEO
- Jack W Singer, EVP, Research Program Chairman
- David Kirske, EVP, Chief Financial Officer
- Craig Philips, President
- Daniel G Eramian, EVP, Corporate Communications
- Jade Brown, EVP, Chief Business Officer
- James Canfield, Chief Administrative Officer
- Max Link, Director
- Louis A Bianco, EVP, Finance & Administration
- Erich Platzer, Director
- Richard Jr Leigh, Exec. V.P., General Counsel
- James A Bianco, President and CEO
- Jack L Bowman, Director
- Scott Stromatt, EVP, Clinical Dev & Reg Affair
- Steve Aselage, EVP, Global Commercial Ops
- Edward F Kenney, EVP, Chief Operating Officer
- Martin P Sutter, Director
- John M Jr Fluke, Director
- Silvano Spinelli, EVP, Development
- Mary Oneil Mundinger, Director
- John H Bauer, Director
- Karen Ignagni, Director
- Vartan Gregorian, Director
- Healthcare Sa Baxter, 10% owner