J. Edward Coleman Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of J Edward Coleman is at least $19 Million dollars as of 1 December 2014. Mr. Coleman owns over 10,661 units of Ameren stock worth over $18,804,616 and over the last 11 years he sold AEE stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $235,053 as Independent Director at Ameren.
Mr. Coleman AEE stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
J has made over 12 trades of the Ameren stock since 2008, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 10,661 units of AEE stock worth $799,149 on 1 December 2014.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 141,000 units of Ameren stock on 10 November 2008 worth over $101,520. On average, J trades about 19,580 units every 82 days since 2008. As of 1 December 2014 he still owns at least 250,862 units of Ameren stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Coleman stock trades at the bottom of the page.
J. Edward Coleman biography
J. Edward Coleman is Independent Director of the Company. Mr. Coleman served as the Chief Executive Officer of CIOX Health, a health information management firm, from May 2016 to June 2017. Mr. Coleman served as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Unisys Corporation from October 2008 to December 2014. He previously served as Chief Executive Officer of Gateway, Inc. from 2006 to 2008, as Senior Vice President and President of Enterprise Computing Solutions at Arrow Electronics from 2005 to 2006, and as Chief Executive Officer of CompuCom Systems, Inc. from 1999 to 2004 and as Chairman of the Board from 2001 to 2004. Earlier in his career, he held various leadership positions at Computer Sciences Corporation and IBM Corporation.
What is the salary of J Coleman?
As the Independent Director of Ameren, the total compensation of J Coleman at Ameren is $235,053. There are 3 executives at Ameren getting paid more, with Warner Baxter having the highest compensation of $8,454,460.
How old is J Coleman?
J Coleman is 67, he’s been the Independent Director of Ameren since 2016. There are 1 older and 12 younger executives at Ameren. The oldest executive at Ameren Corp. is Stephen Wilson, 70, who is the Independent Director.
What’s J Coleman’s mailing address?
J’s mailing address filed with the SEC is UNISYS WAY, , BLUE BELL, PA, 19424-0001.
Insider trading at Ameren
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Ameren have traded over $20,684,369 worth of Ameren stock and bought 13,248 units worth $529,942 . The most active insider traders include Stephen R Wilson, Douglas R Oberhelman, and Walter J Galvin. On average, Ameren executives and independent directors trade stock every 24 days with the average trade being worth of $545,468. The most recent stock trade was executed by Mary P Heger on 13 June 2019, trading 3,000 units of AEE stock currently worth $228,060.
What does Ameren do?
Ameren Corp. operates as a public utility holding company that provides electric and natural gas services. It operates through the following business segments: Ameren Missouri, Ameren Illinois Electric Distribution, Ameren Illinois Natural Gas, and Ameren Transmission. The Ameren Missouri segment includes all of the operations of Ameren Missouri. The Ameren Illinois Electric Distribution segment consists of the electric distribution business of Ameren Illinois. The Ameren Illinois Natural Gas segment consists of the natural gas business of Ameren Illinois. The Ameren Transmission segment primarily consists of the aggregated electric transmission businesses of Ameren Illinois and ATXI. The company was founded in 1902 and is headquartered in St. Louis, MO.
What does Ameren’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Coleman stock trades at Ameren and Unisys
Ameren executives and stock owners
Ameren executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Warner Baxter, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Martin Lyons, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Gregory Nelson, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Richard Harshman, Lead Independent Director
- J. Edward Coleman, Independent Director
- James Johnson, Independent Director
- Stephen Wilson, Independent Director
- Ellen Fitzsimmons, Independent Director
- Rafael Flores, Independent Director
- Catherine Brune, Independent Director
- Steven Lipstein, Independent Director
- Craig Ivey, Independent Director
- Ward Dickson, Independent Director
- Noelle Eder, Independent Director
- Doug Fischer, Senior Director – Investor Relations
- Bruce Steinke, Senior Vice President – Finance, Chief Accounting Officer
- Mary P Heger,
- Mark C Birk,
- Mark C Lindgren,
- Fadi M Diya,
- Michael L Moehn,
- Daniel F Cole,
- Walter J Galvin, Director
- Gayle P W Jackson, Director
- Maureen A Borkowski,
- Richard J Mark,
- Shawn E Schukar,
- Bhavani Amirthalingam,
- Chonda J Nwamu, SVP, GC & Secretary
- Charles D Naslund,
- Michael G Mueller,
- Gary L Rainwater, Chairman & Chief Exec. Officer
- Karen C Foss, Sr. Vice Pres. of Subsidiary
- Richard A Liddy, Director
- William E Cornelius, Director
- Jackie D Woodard, Director
- Patrick T Stokes, Director
- Thomas R Voss,
- Jimmy L Davis,
- Paul L Jr Miller, Director
- Hanne M Merriman, Director
- Gilbert W Moorman,
- Douglas R Oberhelman, Director
- J Kay Smith,
- Donna K Martin,
- Jerry L Simpson,
- David J Schepers,
- Michael J Montana,
- Andrew M Serri,
- Richard Anthony Lumpkin, Director
- Steven R Sullivan, Sr. VP, Secretary & GC
- William C Shores,
- Ronald D Affolter,
- John Peters Maccarthy, Director
- Dennis W Weisenborn,
- Scott A Glaeser,
- Stephen F Brauer, Director
- Michael L Menne,
- Craig D Nelson,
- Adam C Heflin,
- Susan S Elliott, Director
- Gordon R Lohman, Director
- Robert L Powers,
- Paul A Agathen,
- Ronald C Zdellar,
- Clifford L Greenwalt, Director
- David A Whiteley,
- Harvey Saligman, Director
- Jerre E Birdsong, Vice President and Treasurer
- R Alan Kelley,
- Samuel E Willis,
- Charles W Mueller, Chairman and CEO
- Charles A Bremer,
- Scott A Cisel,
- Garry L Randolph,
- Thomas A Hays, Director