Ivor Evans Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Ivor J Evans is at least $10.9 Million dollars as of 9 February 2017. Mr. Evans owns over 6,750 units of Meritor stock worth over $9,008,096 and over the last 16 years he sold MTOR stock worth over $1,689,708. In addition, he makes $224,991 as Director at Meritor.
Mr. Evans MTOR stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Ivor has made over 12 trades of the Meritor stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 6,750 units of MTOR stock worth $106,043 on 9 February 2017.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 587,578 units of Meritor stock on 1 December 2016 worth over $12,938,468. On average, Ivor trades about 16,473 units every 46 days since 2003. As of 9 February 2017 he still owns at least 409,087 units of Meritor stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Evans stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Ivor Evans biography
Ivor J. Evans is Director of the Company. He previously served Meritor as Executive Chairman of the Board from April 2015 to April 2016; Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer from August 2013 to March 2015 (also serving as President from August 2013 to June 2014); and Executive Chairman of the Board and Interim Chief Executive Officer and President from May 2013 until July 2013. Prior to joining Meritor’s Board, he served as Vice Chairman of Union Pacific Corporation (rail transportation) from January 2004 until his retirement in March 2005, and served as a member of the Union Pacific board of directors from 1999 to 2005. He had served as President and Chief Operating Officer of Union Pacific Railroad from 1998 until January 2004. From 1989 to 1998, he served in various executive positions at Emerson Electric Company (technology and engineering applications), including Senior Vice President, Industrial Components and Equipment. Prior to that, he was President of Blackstone Corp. (automotive components and systems) from 1985 to 1989 and, prior to that, spent 21 years serving in key operations roles for General Motors Corporation (automotive). He is also a director of Textron Inc. He is a former director of Cooper Industries, Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. and Spirit AeroSystems and a former operating partner of HCI Equity Partners (formerly named Thayer Capital Partners).
What is the salary of Ivor Evans?
As the Director of Meritor, the total compensation of Ivor Evans at Meritor is $224,991. There are 12 executives at Meritor getting paid more, with Jeffrey Craig having the highest compensation of $7,842,650.
How old is Ivor Evans?
Ivor Evans is 76, he’s been the Director of Meritor since 2016. There are 1 older and 10 younger executives at Meritor. The oldest executive at Meritor, Inc. is William Newlin, 78, who is the Independent Chairman of the Board.
What’s Ivor Evans’s mailing address?
Ivor’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1455 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, N.W., SUITE 350, WASHINGTON, DC, 20004.
Insider trading at Meritor
Over the last 9 years, insiders at Meritor have traded over $15,011,199 worth of Meritor stock and bought 198,958 units worth $1,707,165 . The most active insider traders include Ivor J Evans, Jeffrey A Craig, and William R Newlin. On average, Meritor executives and independent directors trade stock every 25 days with the average trade being worth of $959,334. The most recent stock trade was executed by Boise April Miller on 15 August 2019, trading 72,659 units of MTOR stock currently worth $1,726,378.
What does Meritor do?
Meritor, Inc. engages in the design, production, and trade of integrated systems, modules, and components to original equipment manufacturers. It operates through the Commercial Truck and Trailer, and Aftermarket and Industrial segments. The Commercial Truck and Trailer segment supplies drivetrain systems and components, including axles, drivelines, and braking and suspension systems, primarily for medium- and heavy-duty trucks and other applications. The Aftermarket and Trailer segment provides axles, brakes, drivelines, suspension parts and other replacement parts to commercial vehicle and industrial aftermarket customers in North America and Europe. The company was founded in 1909 and is headquartered in Troy, MI.
What does Meritor’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Evans stock trades at Meritor, Spirit AeroSystems, Textron, and Union Pacific
Meritor executives and stock owners
Meritor executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Jeffrey Craig, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Joseph Plomin, Senior Vice President and President, Aftermarket, Industrial and Quality
- Chrishan Villavarayan, Senior Vice President and President, Global Truck
- April Boise, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Timothy Heffron, Senior Vice President – Human Resources, Chief Information Officer
- William Newlin, Independent Chairman of the Board
- William Lyons, Independent Director
- Thomas Pajonas, Independent Director
- Lloyd Trotter, Independent Director
- Rhonda Brooks, Independent Director
- Jan Bertsch, Independent Director
- Rodger Boehm, Independent Director
- Ivor Evans, Director
- Dan Crabtree, Vice President – Global Supply Chain
- Aaron Bickford, Vice President – Aftermarket, North America
- Mike Lei, Vice President – Compensation & Benefits, Treasurer
- John Bennett, Chief Technology Officer, Vice President
- Carl Anderson, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Chris Villavarayan, SVP & Pres., Global Truck
- Paul Bialy, VP & CAO (PAO)
- David C Parry, Director
- Victoria B Jackson, Director
- Kevin Nowlan, Controller
- Robert H. Speed, Pres., Aftmkt & Trailer, CPO
- Joseph B Jr Anderson, Director
- Sandra J. Quick, Senior VP, GC & Corp Sec
- David W Devonshire, Director
- James E Marley, Director
- Vernon G Ii Baker, Senior VP and General Counsel
- Charles G Mcclure, Chairman, CEO and President
- Joseph Leonard Mejaly, VP&Pres, Aftermarket &Trailer
- Barbara Griffin Novak, VP&Corporate Secretary
- Timothy Earl Joseph Bowes, VP&Pres, Commercial Truck
- Pedro N Ferro, VP&Pres, Industrial
- Larry Ott, Senior VP, Human Resources
- Mary A Lehmann, Sr. VP, Treasury and Corporate