Inc. Rakuten, Net Worth
What’s Inc Rakuten’s mailing address?
Inc’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1-14-1, TAMAGAWA, , SETAGAYA-KU TOKYO, M0, 158-0094.
Insider trading at Lyft
Over the last few years, insiders at Lyft have traded over $8,289,620 worth of Lyft stock and bought 8,150 units worth $586,800 . The most active insider traders include Benjamin A Horowitz, Ran I. Makavy, and Mary Agnes Wilderotter. On average, Lyft executives and independent directors trade stock every 19 days with the average trade being worth of $912,209. The most recent stock trade was executed by Kristin Sverchek on 30 October 2019, trading 30,000 units of LYFT stock currently worth $1,280,400.
What does Lyft do?
Lyft, Inc. operates as an online social rideshare community platform. It helps commuters to share rides with friends, classmates, and co-workers going the same way. The company was founded by Marcus Cohn, John Zimmer, Rajat Suri, Matt van Horn, and Logan Green in June 2012 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
What does Lyft’s logo look like?
Lyft executives and stock owners
Lyft executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Valerie Jarrett, Member of the Board of Directors
- Kristina .., Director, Payments
- Kristin .., General Counsel
- Michelle DeBella, Vice President – Finance Strategy
- Lisa Blackwood-Kapral, Chief Accounting Officer
- Chris .., Chief Technology Officer
- Brian Roberts, Chief Financial Officer
- John Zimmer, Co-Founder
- Logan Green, Co-Founder
- Mary Agnes Wilderotter, Director
- Prashant Aggarwal, Director
- Benjamin A Horowitz, Director
- R. Ann Miura Ko, Director
- Inc. Rakuten,, 10% owner
- Ran I. Makavy, EVP and Chief Product Officer
- Hiroshi Mikitani, Director
- Jon Mc Neill, Chief Operating Officer
- David Lawee, Director