Herbert M Baum Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Herbert M Baum is at least $234 Thousand dollars as of 8 August 2007. Herbert Baum owns over 6,000 units of Pyxus International stock worth over $234,078 and over the last 16 years Herbert sold PYX stock worth over $0.
Herbert Baum PYX stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Herbert has made over 4 trades of the Pyxus International stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Herbert exercised 6,000 units of PYX stock worth $208,680 on 8 August 2007.
The largest trade Herbert’s ever made was exercising 6,000 units of Pyxus International stock on 8 August 2007 worth over $208,680. On average, Herbert trades about 1,176 units every 75 days since 2003. As of 8 August 2007 Herbert still owns at least 21,475 units of Pyxus International stock.
You can see the complete history of Herbert Baum stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Herbert Baum’s mailing address?
Herbert’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1716 LOCUST STREET, , DES MOINES, IA, 50309-3023.
Insider trading at Pyxus International
Over the last 13 years, insiders at Pyxus International have traded over $0 worth of Pyxus International stock. The most active insider traders include Michael R Eisenson, Capital Partners Master Fun…, and Susan R Salka. On average, Pyxus International executives and independent directors trade stock every 0 days with the average trade being worth of $17,303. The most recent stock trade was executed by Tracy G Purvis on 15 August 2019, trading 417 units of PYX stock currently worth $4,328.
What does Pyxus International do?
Pyxus International, Inc. engages in purchasing, processing, packing, storing, and shipping tobacco and other consumer tobacco products. It operates through the following segments: Leaf – North America, Leaf – Other Regions, and Other Products and Services. The Leaf – North America segment focuses on processing and other activities than the other regions. The Leaf – Other Regions segment sells a small amount of processed but un-threshed flue-cured and burley tobacco in loose-leaf and bundle form to certain customers. The Other Products and Services comprises the cannabis and e-liquid products. The company was founded on May 13, 2005 and is headquartered in Morrisville, NC.
What does Pyxus International’s logo look like?
Complete history of Herbert Baum stock trades at Meredith and Pyxus International
Pyxus International executives and stock owners
Pyxus International executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- J. Pieter Sikkel, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Graham Kayes, Executive Vice President – Business Relationship Management and Leaf
- Jose Costa Garcia, Executive Vice President – Global Operations and Supply Chain
- Joel Thomas, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- William O Quinn, Senior Vice President, Chief Legal Officer and Secretary
- Martin Wade, Independent Director
- Nigel Howard, Independent Director
- C. Richard Green, Independent Director
- Joyce Fitzpatrick, Independent Director
- Nathan Richardson, Director
- John Rice, Director
- Donna Grier, Director
- Daniel Castle, Director
- Jeffrey Eckmann, Lead Independent Director
- Michael Shannon, Vice President, Treasurer
- Philip Garofolo, Principal Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller
- Bryan Mazur, Executive Vice President, Global Specialty Products
- Capital Partners Master Fun…,
- Kris J Kelley, Executive Vice President & CFO
- R Jeffrey Harris, Director
- Perry Beadon, Senior VP Global Sales
- James S Cook, Senior VP, Operations
- Blair P Hawley, Vice President, Supply Chain
- Douglas D Wheat, Director
- Paul E Yestrumskas, VP,General Counsel & Secretary
- Michael R Eisenson, Director
- Neil P Defeo, Chairman, President and CEO
- Nick White, Director
- Ronald B Gordon, Director
- C Ann Merrifield, Director
- Herbert M Baum, Director
- Thomas Matthew Schultz, Senior VP, R&D and Quality
- Susan R Salka, Director
- Bezer Maureen Tart, Director
- Gretchen Renee Crist, VP, Human Resources
- Gary Cohen, SVP, Marketing
- Mark W Kehaya, Director
- Tracy G Purvis, EVP Business Services
- Laura Davis Jones, SVP Human Resources