Henry McKinnell Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Henry A Mckinnell is at least $11.6 Million dollars as of 21 May 2019. Henry Mckinnell owns over 8,421 units of Moody’s stock worth over $11,215,265 and over the last 16 years he sold MCO stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $415,078 as Independent Chairman of the Board at Moody’s.
Henry McKinnell MCO stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Henry has made over 8 trades of the Moody’s stock since 2007, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 8,421 units of MCO stock worth $1,794,178 on 21 May 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 334,728 units of Moody’s stock on 22 August 2016 worth over $987,448. On average, Henry trades about 5,215 units every 31 days since 2003. As of 21 May 2019 he still owns at least 52,639 units of Moody’s stock.
You can see the complete history of Henry Mckinnell stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Henry McKinnell biography
Dr. Henry A. McKinnell, Jr., Ph.D., is an Independent Chairman of the Board of the Company. Dr. McKinnell served as the Chief Executive Officer of Optimer Pharmaceuticals, Inc. from February 2013 until October 31, 2013. He served as Chairman of the Board of Pfizer Inc., a pharmaceutical company, from May 2001 until his retirement in December 2006 and Chief Executive Officer from January 2001 to July 2006. He served as President of Pfizer Inc. from May 1999 to May 2001, and as President of Pfizer Pharmaceuticals Group from January 1997 to April 2001. Dr. McKinnell served as Chief Operating Officer of Pfizer Inc. from May 1999 to December 2000 and as Executive Vice President from 1992 to 1999. He served as the Chairman of the Accordia Global Health Foundation, is Chairman Emeritus of the Connecticut Science Center and is Life Director of the Japan Society. He currently serves as a director of ViewRay, Inc. and ChemoCentryx, Inc. He served as Chairman of Optimer Pharmaceuticals, Inc. until 2013 and Emmaus Life Sciences until 2015. He served as a director of Angiotech Pharmaceuticals, Inc. until 2011, Pfizer Inc. and ExxonMobil Corporation until 2007 and John Wiley & Sons until 2005.
What is the salary of Henry McKinnell?
As the Independent Chairman of the Board of Moody’s, the total compensation of Henry McKinnell at Moody’s is $415,078. There are 5 executives at Moody’s getting paid more, with Raymond McDaniel having the highest compensation of $10,556,500.
How old is Henry McKinnell?
Henry McKinnell is 76, he’s been the Independent Chairman of the Board of Moody’s since 2012. There are no older and 16 younger executives at Moody’s.
What’s Henry McKinnell’s mailing address?
Henry’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 7 WORLD TRADE CENTER, 250 GREENWICH STREET, NEW YORK, NY, 10007.
Insider trading at Moody’s
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Moody’s have traded over $801,886,498 worth of Moody’s stock and bought 8,915 units worth $547,914 . The most active insider traders include Hathaway Incbuffett Warren …, Hathaway Incbuffett Warren …, and Raymond W Mcdaniel. On average, Moody’s executives and independent directors trade stock every 24 days with the average trade being worth of $25,074,818. The most recent stock trade was executed by Mark Almeida on 14 August 2019, trading 27,236 units of MCO stock currently worth $729,380.
What does Moody’s do?
Moody’s Corp. engages in the provision of credit ratings, research, tools and analysis to the global capital markets. It operates through the Moody’s Investors Service (MIS) and Moody’s Analytics (MA) business segments. The Moody’s Investors Service segment is a credit rating agency, which publishes credit ratings on debt obligations and the entities, including various corporate and governmental obligations, structured finance securities and commercial paper programs. The Moody’s Analytics segment develops products and services, which support financial analysis and risk management activities of institutional participants in global financial markets. The company was founded by John Moody in 1900 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
What does Moody’s’s logo look like?
Complete history of Henry Mckinnell stock trades at ChemoCentryx, ViewRay, Exxon Mobil, and Moody’s
Moody’s executives and stock owners
Moody’s executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Raymond McDaniel, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Mark Almeida, President – Moody’s Analytics
- Mark Kaye, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Robert Fauber, Chief Operating Officer
- John Goggins, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Henry McKinnell, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Leslie Seidman, Independent Director
- Kathryn Hill, Independent Director
- Basil Anderson, Independent Director
- Bruce Van Saun, Independent Director
- Jorge Bermudez, Independent Director
- Gerrit Zalm, Independent Director
- Vincent Forlenza, Independent Director
- Shivani Kak, Head of Investor Relations
- David Hogan, Interim Treasurer
- Therese Esperdy, Independent Director
- Lisa Rabbe, Chief Government and Public Affairs Officer
- Richard Cantor, Chief Risk Officer; Chief Credit Officer of Moody’s Investors Service Inc.
- Caroline Sullivan, Senior Vice President, Corporate Controller
- Melanie Hughes, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Linda Huber, Executive VP and CFO
- Michael S Crimmins, SVP-Corporate Controller
- Blair Worrall, SVP-Ratings Delivery and Data
- Lisa Westlake, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Darrell Duffie, Director
- Ewald Kist, Director
- Hathaway Incbuffett Warren …,
- Nancy Newcomb, Director
- Brian Clarkson, Pres, Moody’s Investors Svcs
- Jeanne Dering, Executive VP
- Chester V Murray, Senior Vice President
- Jennifer Elliott, VP – Human Resources
- John Jr Rutherfurd, Chairman and CEO
- Mary Johnston Evans, Director
- Hathaway Incobh Llcbuffett …,
- Douglas M Woodham, Senior Vice President
- Judith Vance, Senior Vice President
- Hathaway Incbuffett Warren …,
- Charles Bruschi, Vice President, Controller
- Perry Rotella, SVP Chief Information Officer
- Andrew Kriegler, Senior Vice President
- Hall Jr Adams, Director
- Hathaway Incbuffett Warren …,
- Cornelius Iii Mcgillicudy, Director
- Clifford L Jr Alexander, Director
- Joseph J Mccabe, Senior Vice President
- Michel Madelain, Chief Operating Officer-MIS
- John K Wulff, Director
- Robert R Glauber, Director