Harvey B Cash Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Harvey B Cash is at least $15.1 Million dollars as of 1 December 2017. Harvey Cash owns over 2,457 units of Ciena stock worth over $905,137 and over the last 16 years Harvey sold CIEN stock worth over $14,182,595.
Harvey Cash CIEN stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Harvey has made over 27 trades of the Ciena stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Harvey exercised 2,457 units of CIEN stock worth $90,246 on 1 December 2017.
The largest trade Harvey’s ever made was selling 101,200 units of Ciena stock on 18 May 2011 worth over $4,549,952. On average, Harvey trades about 4,558 units every 60 days since 2003. As of 1 December 2017 Harvey still owns at least 24,643 units of Ciena stock.
You can see the complete history of Harvey Cash stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Harvey Cash’s mailing address?
Harvey’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 13455 NOEL ROAD, SUITE 1670, DALLAS, TX, 75240.
Insider trading at Ciena
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Ciena have traded over $138,604,637 worth of Ciena stock and bought 67,500 units worth $272,750 . The most active insider traders include Devinder Kumar, Gary B Smith, and Don H Jr Davis. On average, Ciena executives and independent directors trade stock every 4 days with the average trade being worth of $288,955. The most recent stock trade was executed by James E Jr Moylan on 29 October 2019, trading 2,000 units of CIEN stock currently worth $73,920.
What does Ciena do?
Ciena Corp. engages in the provision of network and communication infrastructure. It operates through the following segments: Converged Packet Optical; Packet Networking; Optical Transport; and Software and Services. The Converged Packet Optical segment develops and sells optical processors, switching systems, and operating system software. The Packet Networking segment includes service delivery switches, services aggregation switches, and ethernet packet configurations. The Optical Transport segment manufactures and trades optical transport systems, common photonic layer, data networking products, data center interconnection, and virtual networks. The Software and Services segment provides wide are network controller, network functions virtualization platform, and software applications. The company was founded by Patrick H. Nettles in November 1992 and is headquartered in Hanover, MD.
What does Ciena’s logo look like?
Complete history of Harvey Cash stock trades at Silicon Laboratories and Ciena
Ciena executives and stock owners
Ciena executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Gary Smith, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- James Moylan, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Richard Hamilton, Senior Vice President – Global Software and Services
- David Rothenstein, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Scott McFeely, Senior Vice President – Global Products and Services
- Stephen Alexander, Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- Patrick Nettles, Executive Chairman of the Board
- Patrick Gallagher, Lead Independent Director
- Lawton Fitt, Independent Director
- Judith O’Brien, Independent Director
- Bruce Claflin, Independent Director
- T. Michael Nevens, Independent Director
- Joanne Olsen, Independent Director
- Gregg Lampf, Investor Relations
- Andrew Petrik, Vice President, Controller
- James Frodsham, Chief Strategy Officer, Senior Vice President
- Jason Phipps, Senior Vice President – Global Sales and Marketing
- Devinder Kumar, Director
- Rick Hamilton, SVP, Software and Services
- Francois Locoh Donou, Senior Vice President
- Michael J Rowny, Director
- Harvey B Cash, Director
- William D Fathers, Director
- Marcus H Starke, SVP, Chief Marketing Officer
- Philippe Morin, Sr. VP, Global Product Group
- James Richard Jr Dodd, SVP, Global Marketing
- Manuel D Medina, Director
- David R Nachbar, SVP & Chief HR Officer
- Arthur D Smith, SVP, Global Operations
- Michael Gerald Aquino, Sr., V.P. Worldwide Sales
- Stephen P Bradley, Director
- Gerald H Taylor, Director
- Bruce L Claflin, Director
- James Collier, Sr.VP, Worldwide Sales
- Russell B Jr Stevenson, SVP, General Counsel and Sec
- Joseph R Chinnici, SVP, Finance and CFO
- Gudmundur Hjartarson, SVP and GM, Broadband Access
- Nicholas S Jeffery, SVP, Worldwide Sales
- Steve W Chaddick, SVP, Chief Strategy Officer
- Jesus Leon, SVP, Product Development
- Neil Robert A O, Senior Vice President, DNG
- Edward A Ogonek, Senior Vice President, MESG
- Don H Jr Davis, Director
- John R Dillon, Director