Harry Herington Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Harry Herington is at least $32.2 Million dollars as of 2 December 2015. Mr. Herington owns over 30,224 units of NIC stock worth over $19,894,176 and over the last 16 years he sold EGOV stock worth over $9,935,916. In addition, he makes $2,344,810 as Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer at NIC.
Mr. Herington EGOV stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Harry has made over 30 trades of the NIC stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 30,224 units of EGOV stock worth $622,010 on 2 December 2015.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 212,674 units of NIC stock on 26 November 2012 worth over $3,249,659. On average, Harry trades about 8,553 units every 47 days since 2003. As of 2 December 2015 he still owns at least 856,769 units of NIC stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Herington stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Harry Herington biography
Harry H. Herington is the Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of NIC Inc. Herington became the Company’s Chief Executive Officer in February 2008 and became the Chairman of the Board in May 2008. He was elected to the Board of Directors in 2006. Mr. Herington served as President from May 2006 until February 2008 and as Chief Operating Officer from May 2002 until October 2006. He served as one of the Company’s directors from May 1998 to February 1999. He has also served as President of NICUSA, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company, since 1998 and served as a manager of various subsidiaries of NICUSA, Inc. until January 2016. In addition, Mr. Herington has held numerous positions of authority and responsibility with the Company since 1995 as well as several positions of authority with other business and government organizations, which enables him to provide valuable leadership and insight into the Company’s strategic direction. By reason of his early involvement and efforts, Mr. Herington is considered a founder of NIC as it became a national company. Mr. Herington is also involved in numerous civic and non-profit activities. Mr. Herington holds a B.S. degree from Wichita State University in Kansas and a J.D. degree from the University of Kansas School of Law.
What is the salary of Harry Herington?
As the Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of NIC, the total compensation of Harry Herington at NIC is $2,344,810. There are no executives at NIC getting paid more.
How old is Harry Herington?
Harry Herington is 59, he’s been the Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of NIC since 2008. There are 4 older and 8 younger executives at NIC. The oldest executive at NIC, Inc. is Peter Wilson, 85, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Harry Herington’s mailing address?
Harry’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O NIC INC., 10540 SOUTH RIDGEVIEW ROAD, OLATHE, KS, 66061.
Insider trading at NIC
Over the last 16 years, insiders at NIC have traded over $83,200,853 worth of NIC stock and bought 59,000 units worth $240,050 . The most active insider traders include Ross C Hartley, Information Consortium Voti…, and William F Jr Bradley. On average, NIC executives and independent directors trade stock every 24 days with the average trade being worth of $770,889. The most recent stock trade was executed by William M Lyons on 29 August 2019, trading 10,000 units of EGOV stock currently worth $209,600.
What does NIC do?
NIC, Inc. is a digital government services, which through its subsidiaries, engages in the provision of digital government solutions and secure payment processing. It operates through Outsourced Portals and Other Software and Services segments. The Outsourced Portals segment operates digital government services on an enterprise-wide basis for state and local governments. The Software and Services segment provides software development and digital government services. The company was founded by Harry H. Herington, Ross C. Hartley, William F. Bradley and Jeffery S. Fraser in 1992 and is headquartered in Olathe, KS.
What does NIC’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Herington stock trades at NIC
NIC executives and stock owners
NIC executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Harry Herington, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Robert Knapp, Chief Operating Officer
- Stephen Kovzan, Chief Financial Officer
- Jayne Holland, Chief Security Officer
- William Van Asselt, General Counsel, Secretary
- Art Burtscher, Lead Independent Director
- Alexander Kemper, Independent Director
- William Lyons, Independent Director
- Peter Wilson, Independent Director
- C. Brad Henry, Independent Director
- Venmal Arasu, Independent Director
- Jayaprakash Vijayan, Independent Director
- Anthony Scott, Independent Director
- Angela Davied, Vice President -Corporate Communications and Investor Relation
- Brian Anderson, Chief Technology Officer
- Aimi Daughtery, Chief Accounting Officer
- Karen S. Evans, Director
- Ross C Hartley, Director
- Douglas Rogers, Sr VP, Business Development
- Daniel J Evans, Director
- Eric Bur, Chief Financial Officer
- John L Jr Bunce, Director
- Information Consortium Voti…, 10% owner
- Ron Thornburgh, Sr VP of Business Development
- William F Jr Bradley, ExVP-SP&L,Gen. Counsel & Sec.
- Sam Somerhalder, Exec. VP – Oper. & Admin.
- Richard L Brown, Exec.VP-Technology & Solutions
- Jeffery S Fraser, President and CEO
- P K Agarwal, EVP & Chief Inf. Officer