Hans-Bernd Veltmaat Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Hans Bernd Veltmaat is at least $11 Million dollars as of 13 February 2019. Mr. Veltmaat owns over 9,950 units of AGCO stock worth over $7,517,154 and over the last 11 years he sold AGCO stock worth over $428,782. In addition, he makes $3,062,620 as Senior Vice President and Chief Supply Chain Officer at AGCO.
Mr. Veltmaat AGCO stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Hans has made over 16 trades of the AGCO stock since 2010, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 9,950 units of AGCO stock worth $468,944 on 13 February 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 31,950 units of AGCO stock on 1 August 2017 worth over $1,698,143. On average, Hans trades about 3,264 units every 81 days since 2008. As of 13 February 2019 he still owns at least 96,115 units of AGCO stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Veltmaat stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Hans-Bernd Veltmaat biography
Hans-Bernd Veltmaat is Senior Vice President, Chief Supply Chain Officer of the Company. Mr. Veltmaat serves on the Industry Executive Advisory Board for the Executive MBA in Supply Chain Management Program at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich. Mr. Veltmaat was Senior Vice President — Manufacturing & Quality from July 2008 to December 2011. Mr. Veltmaat was Group Executive Vice President of Recycling Plants at Alba AG from 2007 to June 2008. From 1996 to 2007, Mr. Veltmaat held various positions with Claas KGaA mbH in Germany, including Group Executive Vice President, a member of the Claas Group Executive Board and Chief Executive Officer of Claas Fertigungstechnik GmbH.
What is the salary of Hans Veltmaat?
As the Senior Vice President and Chief Supply Chain Officer of AGCO, the total compensation of Hans Veltmaat at AGCO is $3,062,620. There are 3 executives at AGCO getting paid more, with Martin Richenhagen having the highest compensation of $20,648,600.
How old is Hans Veltmaat?
Hans Veltmaat is 64, he’s been the Senior Vice President and Chief Supply Chain Officer of AGCO since 2012. There are 7 older and 13 younger executives at AGCO. The oldest executive at AGCO Corp. is Hendrikus Visser, 74, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Hans Veltmaat’s mailing address?
Hans’s mailing address filed with the SEC is AGCO INTERNATIONAL GMBH, VICTOR VON BRUNS STRASSE 17, CH 8212 NEUHAUSEN, V8, CH 8212.
Insider trading at AGCO
Over the last 16 years, insiders at AGCO have traded over $59,300,475 worth of AGCO stock and bought 30,035,552 units worth $1,498,519,664 . The most active insider traders include Mallika Srinivasan, Mallika Tractors & Farm Equ…, and Roy V Armes. On average, AGCO executives and independent directors trade stock every 16 days with the average trade being worth of $7,294,099. The most recent stock trade was executed by Eric P Hansotia on 4 November 2019, trading 10,203 units of AGCO stock currently worth $573,817.
What does AGCO do?
AGCO Corp. engages in the manufacture and distribution of agricultural equipment and related replacement parts. Its products include tractors, combines, self-propelled sprayers, hay tools, forage equipment, seeding and tillage equipment, implements, and grain storage and protein production systems. It operates through the following segments: North America; South America; Europe and Middle East; and Asia Pacific and Africa. The Asia/Pacific/Africa segment includes the regions of Australia and New Zealand. The company was founded by Robert J. Ratliff in 1990 and is headquartered in Duluth, GA.
What does AGCO’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Veltmaat stock trades at AGCO
AGCO executives and stock owners
AGCO executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Martin Richenhagen, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Gary Collar, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Asia/Pacific/Africa
- Robert Crain, Senior Vice President, General Manager of Americas
- Hans-Bernd Veltmaat, Senior Vice President, Chief Supply Chain Officer
- Andrew Beck, Chief Financial Officer – Senior Vice President
- Lucinda Smith, Senior Vice President – Global Business Services
- Rob Smith, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Europe/Middle East
- Gerald Shaheen, Lead Independent Director
- George Minnich, Independent Director
- Hendrikus Visser, Independent Director
- Wolfgang Deml, Independent Director
- P. George Benson, Independent Director
- Roy Armes, Independent Director
- Suzanne Clark, Independent Director
- Michael Arnold, Independent Director
- Mallika Srinivasan, Director
- Greg Peterson, Vice President – Investor Relations
- Sondra Barbour, Director
- Josip Tomasevic, Senior Vice President, Chief Procurement Officer
- Helmut Endres, Senior Vice President – Engineering
- Roger Batkin, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Eric Hansotia, Chief Operating Officer, Senior Vice President
- Luiz Fernando Furlan, Director
- Thomas Frederick Welke, Sr.VP Global Grain and Protein
- Hubertus M Muhlhauser, Sr VP Strategy & Integration
- Daniel C Ustian, Director
- Garry Ball, Sr. VP – Engineering
- Scott Gibbs Clawson, Sr. Vice President, CEO GSI
- Thomas William La Sorda, Director
- Lara Thrush Long, VP, Chief Accounting Officer
- Francisco Roberto Gros, Director
- Herman Cain, Director
- Curtis E Moll, Director
- David E Momot, Director
- Norman L Boyd, SVP, Human Resources
- Stephen D Lupton, SVP and General Counsel
- Frank C Lukacs, Sr VP Manufacturing Technologi
- Robert Joe Ratliff, Director
- James M Seaver, Sr VP General Manager Americas
- Dexter E Schaible, SVP, Product Development
- W Wayne Booker, Director
- Wolfgang Sauer, Director
- Henry J Claycamp, Director
- Mallika Tractors & Farm Equ…,
- Mallikatafe Motors & Tracto…,
- David L Caplan, Sr. VP Materials Management
- Randall G Hoffman, SVP, GM, Challenger Division
- Gerald B Johanneson, Director
- Andre Mueller Carioba, Sr. VP / Gen Mgr South America