Gretchen McClain Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Gretchen W Mc Clain is at least $1.56 Million dollars as of 13 September 2018. Ms. Clain owns over 3,870 units of Booz Allen Hamilton stock worth over $595,577 and over the last 12 years she sold BAH stock worth over $711,372. In addition, she makes $257,599 as Independent Director at Booz Allen Hamilton.
Ms. McClain BAH stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Gretchen has made over 5 trades of the Booz Allen Hamilton stock since 2012, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she exercised 3,870 units of BAH stock worth $202,285 on 13 September 2018.
The largest trade she’s ever made was selling 7,000 units of Booz Allen Hamilton stock on 21 August 2018 worth over $350,980. On average, Gretchen trades about 233 units every 34 days since 2007. As of 13 September 2018 she still owns at least 8,018 units of Booz Allen Hamilton stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Clain stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Gretchen McClain biography
Gretchen W. McClain is an Independent Director of the Company. Ms. McClain was the founding President and Chief Executive Officer of Xylem, Inc. (“Xylem”) from October 2011 to September 2013. She joined Xylem as the founding CEO in 2011 when it was formed and taken public from a spinoff of the water business of ITT Corporation (“ITT”). She joined ITT in 2005 as the President of the company’s residential and commercial water business and served as the SVP and President of ITT’s commercial businesses from 2008 to 2011. Ms. McClain has served in a number of senior executive positions at Honeywell Aerospace (formerly AlliedSignal), including VP and General Manager of the Business, General Aviation and Helicopters Electronics division, and VP for Engineering and Technology, as well as for Program Management in Honeywell Aerospace’s Engines, Systems and Services Division. She also spent nine years with NASA and served as Deputy Associate Administrator for Space Development, where she played a pivotal role in the successful development and launch of the International Space Station Program as Chief Director of the Space Station and Deputy Director for Space Flight. Ms. McClain graduated from the University of Utah with a BS in Mechanical Engineering. .
What is the salary of Gretchen McClain?
As the Independent Director of Booz Allen Hamilton, the total compensation of Gretchen McClain at Booz Allen Hamilton is $257,599. There are 9 executives at Booz Allen Hamilton getting paid more, with Horacio Rozanski having the highest compensation of $7,448,530.
How old is Gretchen McClain?
Gretchen McClain is 56, she’s been the Independent Director of Booz Allen Hamilton since 2016. There are 13 older and 10 younger executives at Booz Allen Hamilton. The oldest executive at Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp. is Philip Odeen, 83, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Gretchen McClain’s mailing address?
Gretchen’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 172 WHITE PINE CANYON ROAD, , PARK CITY, UT, 84060.
Insider trading at Booz Allen Hamilton
Over the last 9 years, insiders at Booz Allen Hamilton have traded over $2,951,168,786 worth of Booz Allen Hamilton stock and bought 26,054 units worth $856,294 . The most active insider traders include Coinvest Llc Explorer Manag…, Ralph W Shrader, and Joseph Logue. On average, Booz Allen Hamilton executives and independent directors trade stock every 20 days with the average trade being worth of $51,031,922. The most recent stock trade was executed by Horacio Rozanski on 29 July 2019, trading 45,000 units of BAH stock currently worth $825,750.
What does Booz Allen Hamilton do?
Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp. engages in the provision of management and technology consulting services. It offers analytics, digital solutions, engineering, and cyber expertise. The company was founded by Edwin Booz in 1914 and is headquartered in McLean, VA.
What does Booz Allen Hamilton’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Clain stock trades at AMETEK, Booz Allen Hamilton, ITT, and Xylem
Booz Allen Hamilton executives and stock owners
Booz Allen Hamilton executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Horacio Rozanski, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Karen Dahut, Executive Vice president, Defence and commercial group lead
- Lloyd Howell, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer
- Nancy Laben, Executive Vice President, Secretary, Chief Legal Officer
- Susan Penfield, Executive Vice President, Chief Innovation officer
- Joseph Mahaffee, Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer
- Ralph Shrader, Independent Chairman of the board
- Mark Gaumond, Independent Director
- Philip Odeen, Independent Director
- Gretchen McClain, Independent Director
- Arthur Johnson, Independent Director
- Melody Barnes, Independent Director
- Charles Rossotti, Independent Director
- Ian Fujiyama, Independent Director
- Joan Amble, Independent Director
- Michele Flournoy, Independent Director
- Ellen Jewett, Independent Director
- Peter Clare, Independent Director
- Nicholas Veasey, Director – IR
- Laura Adams, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Corporate Controller
- Gary Labovich, Senior Vice President
- Elizabeth Thompson, Executive Vice President, Chief People Officer
- Angela Messer, Executive Vice President, Chief Transformation Officer
- Christopher Ling, Executive Vice President
- Kristine Anderson, Executive Vice President, Civil Group lead
- Joseph Logue, Executive Vice President
- Coinvest Llc Explorer Manag…,
- John Mayer, Executive Vice President
- Kevin L Cook, EVP and CFO
- Francis J Jr Henry, Executive Vice President
- Ronald T Kadish, Executive Vice President
- Patrick F Peck, Executive Vice President
- Mark J Gerencser, Executive Vice President
- Samuel Strickland, EVP, CFO and CAO
- Richard J Wilhelm, Execuitve Vice President
- John Michael Mc Connell, Executive Vice President
- Robert Stephen Osborne, SVP and Executive GC
- Cg Appleby, EVP, Gen. Counsel & Secretary