Gregory Mondre Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Greg Mondre is at least $404 Million dollars as of 28 February 2019. Mr. Mondre owns over 5,169,708 units of Motorola Solutions stock worth over $14,350,360 and over the last 4 years he sold MSI stock worth over $389,795,983. In addition, he makes $300,430 as Independent Director at Motorola Solutions.
Mr. Mondre MSI stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Gregory has made over 2 trades of the Motorola Solutions stock since 2015, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 5,169,708 units of MSI stock worth $389,795,983 on 28 February 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 5,169,708 units of Motorola Solutions stock on 28 February 2019 worth over $389,795,983. On average, Gregory trades about 191,473 units every 47 days since 2015. As of 28 February 2019 he still owns at least 89,000 units of Motorola Solutions stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Mondre stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Gregory Mondre biography
Gregory K. Mondre is an Independent Director of Motorola Solutions Inc. Mr. Mondre joined Silver Lake in 1999 and is a Managing Partner and Managing Director of Silver Lake based in New York. Mr. Mondre was a principal at TPG, where he focused on private equity investments across a wide range of industries, with a particular focus on technology. Other Public Company Boards: GoDaddy, Inc. In the last five years, Mr. Mondre served on the board of Sabre Corporation from March 2007 to December 2018. Relevant industry, technology, global business, and services and software experience as Managing Partner and Managing Director of Silver Lake. Financial and accounting expertise and private equity, investment banking and capital allocation experience as Managing Partner and Managing Director of Silver Lake and as former principal at TPG.?Public company board experience
What is the salary of Gregory Mondre?
As the Independent Director of Motorola Solutions, the total compensation of Gregory Mondre at Motorola Solutions is $300,430. There are 8 executives at Motorola Solutions getting paid more, with Gregory Brown having the highest compensation of $20,348,600.
How old is Gregory Mondre?
Gregory Mondre is 44, he’s been the Independent Director of Motorola Solutions since 2015. There are 13 older and 1 younger executives at Motorola Solutions. The oldest executive at Motorola Solutions, Inc. is Joseph Tucci, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Gregory Mondre’s mailing address?
Greg’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O SILVER LAKE, 55 HUDSON YARDS,, 550 WEST 34TH STREET, 40TH FLOOR, NEW YORK, NY, 10001.
Insider trading at Motorola Solutions
Over the last 9 years, insiders at Motorola Solutions have traded over $1,933,341,452 worth of Motorola Solutions stock and bought 1,075 units worth $52,241 . The most active insider traders include Holdings, L.P.Value Act Cap…, Carl C Icahn, and Bradley E Value Act Holding…. On average, Motorola Solutions executives and independent directors trade stock every 24 days with the average trade being worth of $55,352,986. The most recent stock trade was executed by Lake (Offshore) Aiv Gp Iv, … on 5 September 2019, trading 8,951,160 units of MSI stock currently worth $599,996,255.
What does Motorola Solutions do?
Motorola Solutions, Inc. engages in the provision of communication infrastructure, devices, accessories, software and services. It operates through the Products and Systems Integration. The Products segment offers an extensive portfolio of infrastructure, devices, accessories, and software. The System Integration segment primary costumers are government, public safety and first-responder agencies, municipalities, and commercial and industrial customers who operate private communications networks and video solutions typically managing a mobile workforce. The company was founded on September 25, 1928 and is headquartered in Schaumburg, IL.
What does Motorola Solutions’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Mondre stock trades at GoDaddy and Motorola Solutions
Motorola Solutions executives and stock owners
Motorola Solutions executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Gregory Brown, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Gino Bonanotte, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- John Molloy, Executive Vice President – Products & Sales
- Mark Hacker, Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer, General Counsel
- Kelly Mark, Executive Vice President – Services & Software
- Judy Lewent, Independent Director
- Anne Pramaggiore, Independent Director
- Kenneth Denman, Lead Independent Director
- Gregory Mondre, Independent Director
- Clayton Jones, Independent Director
- Egon Durban, Independent Director
- Joseph Tucci, Independent Director
- Chris Kustor, Vice President
- Daniel Pekofske, Chief Accounting Officer, Corporate Vice President
- Mahesh Saptharishi, Chief Technology Officer
- Cynthia Yazdi, Senior Vice President, Chief of Staff, Marketing & Communications
- Rajan Naik, Senior Vice President, Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer
- Maverick Holdings, L.P.Sla …,
- Lake (Offshore) Aiv Gp Iv, …,
- Kenneth C Dahlberg, Director
- Samuel C Iii Scott, Director
- Eduardo F Conrado, SVP and CMO
- Greg Mondre, Director
- Michael V Hayden, Director
- John K Wozniak, CVP and CAO
- Bruce W Brda, EVP, Systems & Products
- Holdings, L.P.Value Act Cap…,
- John A White, Director
- Christopher P Ouimet, CVP, Acting Head of HR
- Bradley E Value Act Holding…,
- David W Dorman, Director
- Michael D Annes, CVP, Bus Dvlp & Ventures
- Karen P. Tandy, SVP, Public Affairs
- Leslie M Jones, SVP and CIO
- Vincent J Intrieri, Director
- Edward J. Fitzpatrick, SVP and CFO
- Mark F Moon, SVP, Sale & Field Ops
- Lewis A Steverson, SVP, General Counsel and Sec.
- Eugene A Delaney, EVP, Product & Bus Ops
- Robert C Schassler, EVP, Global Sol & Svcs
- William J. Bratton, Director
- Michele A Carlin, SVP, Human Resources
- Carl C Icahn, 10% owner