Gregory Ebel Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Gregory L Ebel is at least $1.04 Million dollars as of 15 August 2019. Mr. Ebel owns over 5,000 units of Enbridge stock worth over $522,560 and over the last 15 years he sold ENB stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $520,360 as Non-Executive Chairman of the Board at Enbridge.
Mr. Ebel ENB stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Gregory has made over 15 trades of the Enbridge stock since 2013, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 5,000 units of ENB stock worth $104,250 on 15 August 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 276,545 units of Enbridge stock on 16 December 2016 worth over $10,212,807. On average, Gregory trades about 10,946 units every 53 days since 2005. As of 15 August 2019 he still owns at least 14,150 units of Enbridge stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Ebel stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Gregory Ebel biography
Gregory L. Ebel serves as Non-Executive Chairman of the Board of the Company. Mr. Ebel served as Chairman, President and CEO of Spectra Energy from January 1, 2009 to February 27, 2017 at which time he became a Director of Enbridge and Chair of the Enbridge Board. Prior to that time, Mr. Ebel served as Spectra Energy’s Group Executive and Chief Financial Officer beginning in January 2007. He served as President of Union Gas Limited from January 2005 until January 2007, and Vice President, Investor & Shareholder Relations of Duke Energy Corporation from November 2002 until January 2005. Mr. Ebel joined Duke Energy in March 2002 as Managing Director of Mergers and Acquisitions in connection with Duke Energy’s acquisition of Westcoast Energy Inc. Mr. Ebel holds a BA (Bachelor of Arts, Honours) from York University.
What is the salary of Gregory Ebel?
As the Non-Executive Chairman of the Board of Enbridge, the total compensation of Gregory Ebel at Enbridge is $520,360. There are 6 executives at Enbridge getting paid more, with Albert Monaco having the highest compensation of $9,530,190.
How old is Gregory Ebel?
Gregory Ebel is 54, he’s been the Non-Executive Chairman of the Board of Enbridge since 2017. There are 13 older and 4 younger executives at Enbridge. The oldest executive at Enbridge, Inc. is James England, 72, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Gregory Ebel’s mailing address?
Gregory’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 17021 ALDINE WESTFIELD ROAD, , HOUSTON, TX, 77073.
Insider trading at Enbridge
Over the last 2 years, insiders at Enbridge have traded over $1,405,986 worth of Enbridge stock and bought 31,374 units worth $1,451,269 . The most active insider traders include Clarence P Jr Cazalot, Michael Mcshane, and Albert Monaco. On average, Enbridge executives and independent directors trade stock every 25 days with the average trade being worth of $3,291,006. The most recent stock trade was executed by Albert Monaco on 5 June 2019, trading 7,848 units of ENB stock currently worth $390,909.
What does Enbridge do?
Enbridge, Inc. engages in the provision of gas and oil businesses. It operates through the following segments: Liquid Pipelines, Gas Distribution, Gas Transmission and Midstream, Green Power and Transmission and Energy Services. The Liquids Pipelines segment consists of common carrier and contract crude oil, natural gas liquids and refined products pipelines and terminals in Canada and U.S., including Canadian Mainline, Regional Oil Sands System, Southern Lights Pipeline, Spearhead Pipeline, Seaway Crude Pipeline interest and other feeder pipelines. The Gas Distribution segment consists of the company’s natural gas utility operations which serve residential, commercial and industrial customers, primarily in central and eastern Ontario as well as northern New York State. The Gas Transmission and Midstream segment comprises of investments in natural gas pipelines, processing and green energy projects, the company’s commodity marketing businesses and international activities. The Green Power and Transmission segment consists of the company’s investments in renewable energy assets and transmission facilities. The Energy Services segment consists of businesses in Canada and the United States undertake physical commodity marketing activity and logistical services, oversee refinery supply services and manage the company’s volume commitments on various pipeline systems. The company was founded on April 30, 1949 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
What does Enbridge’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Ebel stock trades at E.W. Scripps, Enbridge, The Mosaic Co, Baker Hughes, a GE Co, Sea (Singapore), and The E.W. Scripps Co
Enbridge executives and stock owners
Enbridge executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Albert Monaco, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- William Yardley, Executive Vice President, President – Gas Transmission and Midstream
- John Whelen, Executive Vice President, Chief Development Officer
- D. Guy Jarvis, Executive Vice President, President – Liquids Pipelines
- Byron Neiles, Executive Vice President – Corporate Services
- Robert Rooney, Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer
- Gregory Ebel, Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- James England, Independent Director
- V. Maureen Darkes, Independent Director
- Catherine Williams, Independent Director
- Charles Fischer, Independent Director
- Dan Tutcher, Independent Director
- Pamela Carter, Independent Director
- Marcel Coutu, Independent Director
- Jonathan Gould, Director, Investor Relations
- Teresa Madden, Independent Director
- Susan Cunningham, Independent Director
- Tyler Robinson, Chief Compliance Officer, Vice President and Secretary
- Allen Capps, Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer
- Vernon Yu, Executive Vice President, Chief Development Officer
- Cynthia Hansen, Executive Vice President, President – Utilities and Power Operations
- Colin Gruending, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Rebecca B Roberts, Director
- Michael Mcshane, Director
- Clarence P Jr Cazalot, Director
- Michael E J Phelps, Director