Glen Hauenstein Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Glen W Hauenstein is at least $48 Million dollars as of 16 July 2019. Mr. Hauenstein owns over 50,000 units of Delta Air Lines stock worth over $14,921,263 and over the last 14 years he sold DAL stock worth over $24,633,125. In addition, he makes $8,463,800 as President at Delta Air Lines.
Mr. Hauenstein DAL stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Glen has made over 34 trades of the Delta Air Lines stock since 2007, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 50,000 units of DAL stock worth $3,151,500 on 16 July 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 196,557 units of Delta Air Lines stock on 15 May 2013 worth over $3,714,927. On average, Glen trades about 27,286 units every 66 days since 2005. As of 16 July 2019 he still owns at least 267,526 units of Delta Air Lines stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Hauenstein stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Glen Hauenstein biography
Glen W. Hauenstein is President of the Delta Air Lines, Inc. He is President of Delta since May 2016; Executive Vice President – Chief Revenue Officer of Delta (August 2013 – May 2016); Executive Vice President – Network Planning and Revenue Management of Delta (April 2006 – July 2013); Executive Vice President and Chief of Network and Revenue Management of Delta (August 2005 – April 2006); Vice General Director – Chief Commercial Officer and Chief Operating Officer of Alitalia (2003 – 2005); Senior Vice President- Network of Continental Airlines (2003); Senior Vice President – Scheduling of Continental Airlines (2001 – 2003); Vice President Scheduling of Continental Airlines (1998 – 2001).
What is the salary of Glen Hauenstein?
As the President of Delta Air Lines, the total compensation of Glen Hauenstein at Delta Air Lines is $8,463,800. There are 1 executives at Delta Air Lines getting paid more, with Edward Bastian having the highest compensation of $14,982,400.
How old is Glen Hauenstein?
Glen Hauenstein is 58, he’s been the President of Delta Air Lines since 2016. There are 10 older and 7 younger executives at Delta Air Lines. The oldest executive at Delta Air Lines, Inc. is Daniel Carp, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Glen Hauenstein’s mailing address?
Glen’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O DELTA AIR LINES, INC., DEPT. 981, P.O. BOX 20574, ATLANTA, GA, 30320.
Insider trading at Delta Air Lines
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Delta Air Lines have traded over $962,091,429 worth of Delta Air Lines stock and bought 5,683,001 units worth $274,053,404 . The most active insider traders include Hathaway Incbuffett Warren …, Benefit Guaranty Corp/132 1…, and James M Kilts. On average, Delta Air Lines executives and independent directors trade stock every 18 days with the average trade being worth of $4,698,625. The most recent stock trade was executed by Rahul D Samant on 23 July 2019, trading 16,559 units of DAL stock currently worth $1,024,505.
What does Delta Air Lines do?
Delta Air Lines, Inc. engages in the provision of scheduled air transportation for passengers and cargo. It operates through the following segments: Airline, Refinery. The Airline segment provides scheduled air transportation for passengers and cargo. The Refinery segment consists of jet fuel and non-jet fuel products. The company was founded by Collett Everman Woolman in 1928 and is headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
What does Delta Air Lines’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Hauenstein stock trades at Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines executives and stock owners
Delta Air Lines executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Edward Bastian, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Glen Hauenstein, President
- Wayne West, Chief Operating Officer, Senior Executive Vice President
- Paul Jacobson, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Peter Carter, Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer
- Francis Blake, Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
- Michael Huerta, Independent Director
- George Mattson, Independent Director
- Daniel Carp, Independent Director
- William Easter, Independent Director
- David DeWalt, Independent Director
- Jeanne Jackson, Independent Director
- Ashton Carter, Independent Director
- Kathy Waller, Independent Director
- Sergio Rial, Independent Director
- Christopher Hazleton, Independent Director
- David Taylor, Director
- Steven Sear, Executive Vice President – Global Sales, President – International
- Rahul Samant, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- Joanne Smith, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- W Gilbert West, Sr. EVP & COO
- Craig M Meynard, VP and Chief Acctg Officer
- Douglas R Ralph, Director
- Kenneth Woodrow, Director
- Richard H Anderson, Director
- Shirley C. Franklin, Director
- Mickey P Foret, Director
- Hathaway Incbuffett Warren …,
- William P Lentsch, EVP-Flying/Air Operations
- Thomas E Donilon, Director
- Roy J Bostock, Director
- John S Brinzo, Director
- David R Goode, Director
- Paula Rosput Reynolds, Director
- James M Whitehurst, Sr VP & Chief Ntwk & Pln Offcr
- Michael H Campbell, EVP – HR & Labor Relations
- Andrew J Young, Director
- Hank Halter, Senior Vice President & CFO
- Gregory L Riggs, Sr VP GC Chf Corp Affrs Officr
- Paul G Matsen, Sr VP & Chief Mkting Officer
- Benefit Guaranty Corp/132 1…, 10% owner
- Lee A Macenczak, Sr VP & Chief Cust Svc Officer
- George M C Fisher, Director
- John M Engler, Director
- Air Lines Inc /De/ Delta, Chief Executive Officer
- Eugene I Davis, Director
- Frederick W Reid, President and COO
- Joseph C Kolshak, Sr. VP & Chief of Operations
- Patricia Higgins, Director
- John F Jr Smith, Director
- Leo F Mullin, Chairman & CEO
- Douglas M Steenland, Director
- Vicki B Escarra, SVP and Chief Mkting Officer
- Kenneth C Rogers, Director
- Walter E Massey, Director
- Arthur E Johnson, Director
- Larry D. Thompson, Director
- Michael J Becker, EVP & COO NWA
- M Michele Burns, EVP and CFO
- Victor L Lund, Director
- James M Kilts, Director
- Richard Karl Goeltz, Director
- Karl J Krapek, Director
- Stephen E Gorman, EVP – Operations
- Joan E Spero, Director
- Richard B Hirst, SVP & GC
- Edward H Budd, Director
- Gerald Grinstein, Chief Executive Officer
- Robert L Colman, SVP – Human Resources
- Kenneth F Khoury, EVP and General Counsel
- Rodney E Slater, Director
- Michael J Palumbo, EVP & Chief Financial Officer
- William C Carroll, SVP, Finance & Controller