Geraud Darnis Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Geraud Darnis is at least $1.94 Million dollars as of 2 November 2015. Mr. Darnis owns over 10,000 units of ITT stock worth over $751,982 and over the last 16 years he sold ITT stock worth over $991,001. In addition, he makes $200,031 as Independent Director at ITT.
Mr. Darnis ITT stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Geraud has made over 22 trades of the ITT stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 10,000 units of ITT stock worth $388,300 on 2 November 2015.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 301,500 units of ITT stock on 13 March 2015 worth over $17,306,100. On average, Geraud trades about 30,242 units every 86 days since 2003. As of 2 November 2015 he still owns at least 11,646 units of ITT stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Darnis stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Geraud Darnis biography
Geraud Darnis is Independent Director of the Company. Mr. Darnis served as the President & Chief Executive Officer of UTC Building & Industrial Systems, the world’s largest provider of high-technology building systems, whose brands include Otis, Carrier, Chubb, Kidde and Automated Logic, from September 2013 to December 2015. UTC Building & Industrial Systems is a unit of United Technologies Corporation. Mr. Darnis served as the President and Chief Executive Officer of UTC Climate, Controls and Security from September 2011 to September 2013. In 2001, he served briefly as President of UTC Power before being named President of Carrier, a position he held until 2011 when Carrier and UTC Fire & Security were combined into UTC Climate, Controls & Security. Prior to 2001, Mr. Darnis held a number of general management and financial positions at UTC in Latin America, Europe and Asia. Mr. Darnis currently serves as a director of Miliken & Company Inc. (Finance Committee and Nominating & Governance Committee). Mr. Darnis also served as a member on the Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute from 2003 to 2006, including Chairman from November 2004 to November 2005, and then as an advisory member of the Executive Committee from 2007 to 2014.
What is the salary of Geraud Darnis?
As the Independent Director of ITT, the total compensation of Geraud Darnis at ITT is $200,031. There are 8 executives at ITT getting paid more, with Luca Savi having the highest compensation of $3,847,880.
How old is Geraud Darnis?
Geraud Darnis is 59, he’s been the Independent Director of ITT since 2015. There are 9 older and 10 younger executives at ITT. The oldest executive at ITT, Inc. is Frank MacInnis, 72, who is the Independent Chairman of the Board.
What’s Geraud Darnis’s mailing address?
Geraud’s mailing address filed with the SEC is UNITED TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION, ONE FINANCIAL PLAZA, HARTFORD, CT, 06101.
Insider trading at ITT
Over the last 16 years, insiders at ITT have traded over $16,755,664 worth of ITT stock and bought 21,200 units worth $647,794 . The most active insider traders include Frank T Macinnis, Geraud Darnis, and Steven R Loranger. On average, ITT executives and independent directors trade stock every 33 days with the average trade being worth of $1,992,787. The most recent stock trade was executed by Luca Savi on 6 May 2019, trading 36,063 units of ITT stock currently worth $2,203,810.
What does ITT do?
ITT, Inc. engages in the manufacture and sale of engineered components and customized technology solutions in the field of energy, transportation, and industrial markets. It operates through the following segments: Motion Technologies, Industrial Process, and Connect and Control Technologies. The Motion Technologies segment manufactures brake components and specialized sealing solutions, shock absorbers and damping technologies primarily for the global automotive, truck and trailer, public bus and rail transportation. The Industrial Process segment includes engineered fluid process equipment in areas such as chemical, oil and gas, mining, and other industrial process markets as well as providing of plant optimization and efficiency solutions and aftermarket services and parts. The Connect and Control Technologies segment offers harsh-environment connector solutions and critical energy absorption and flow control components for the aerospace and defense, general industrial, medical, and oil and gas markets. The company was founded in 1920 and is headquartered in White Plains, NY.
What does ITT’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Darnis stock trades at ITT and United Technologies
ITT executives and stock owners
ITT executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Luca Savi, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Thomas Scalera, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Mary Gustafsson, Senior Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, General Counsel
- Farrokh Batliwala, Senior Vice President and President, Connect and Control Technologies
- Frank MacInnis, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Timothy Powers, Independent Director
- Richard Lavin, Independent Director
- Donald DeFosset, Independent Director
- Rebecca McDonald, Independent Director
- Mario Longhi, Independent Director
- Christina Gold, Independent Director
- Nicholas Fanandakis, Independent Director
- Geraud Darnis, Independent Director
- Orlando Ashford, Independent Director
- Sabrina Soussan, Independent Director
- Cheryl Shavers, Independent Director
- Jason Moss, Investor Relations Manager
- John Capela, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President
- David Malinas, Senior Vice President and President, Industrial Process
- Carlo Ghirardo, Senior Vice President and President, Motion Technologies
- Ryan Flynn, Senior Vice President and President, Asia Pacific
- Maurine Lembesis, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Don Defosset, Director
- G Peter Daloia, Director
- Aris C Chicles, Senior Vice President
- Steven C Giuliano, VP, Finance & CAO
- Neil W Yeargin, SVP & Pres., Interconnect Sol.
- Victoria L Creamer, SVP Human Resources
- Louis J Giuliano, Chairman, President and CEO
- Rand V Araskog, Director
- Denise L Ramos, SVP & CFO
- David F Melcher, Vice President
- Vincent A Maffeo, SVP, General Counsel
- Gretchen W Mc Clain, Vice President
- Henry J Driesse, Senior Vice President
- George A. Hanna, See Remarks
- John J Hamre, Director
- Donald E Foley, Senior Vice President
- Thomas F Korber, SVP and Chief HR Officer
- Paul J Kern, Director
- Markos I Tambakeras, Director
- Janice Klettner,
- Linda S Sanford, Director
- Scott A Crum, Senior Vice President
- Angela A Buonocore, Senior Vice President
- William Edward Taylor, SVP & Pres., Interconnect Sol.
- Curtis J Crawford, Director
- Christopher A Harrison, Vice President
- Ralph F Hake, Director
- A. John Procopio, Vice President
- Frank R Jimenez, Vice President
- Steven F Gaffney, Vice President
- Donald J Stebbins, Director
- Surya N Mohapatra, Director
- Brenda Reichelderfer, Senior Vice President
- Robert J Jr Pagano,
- Munish Nanda, SVP & Pres., Control Tech.
- Burt M Fealing, SVP, General Counsel and Sec’y
- Raymond W Leboeuf, Director
- George E Minnich, SVP & CFO
- Nicholas P Hill, Vice President
- Thomas R Martin, Senior Vice President
- Edward W Williams, SVP and Corp.Controller
- Robert L Ayers, Senior Vice President
- Steven R Loranger, President and Chief Executive
- Martin Kamber, SVP, Corporate Development
- Gerard Gendron, SVP
- Mark E Lang, Corporate Controller