George Minnich Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of George E Minnich is at least $410 Thousand dollars as of 15 December 2009. Mr. Minnich owns over 2,000 units of AGCO stock worth over $155,400 and over the last 14 years he sold AGCO stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $254,504 as Independent Director at AGCO.
Mr. Minnich AGCO stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
George has made over 1 trades of the AGCO stock since 2009, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 2,000 units of AGCO stock worth $48,180 on 15 December 2009.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 2,000 units of AGCO stock on 15 December 2009 worth over $48,180. On average, George trades about 45 units every 0 days since 2005. As of 15 December 2009 he still owns at least 2,000 units of AGCO stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Minnich stock trades at the bottom of the page.
George Minnich biography
George E. Minnich is an Independent Director of the Company. He is Former Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of ITT Corporation from 2005 to 2007. Several senior finance positions at United Technologies Corporation, including Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Otis Elevator from 2001 to 2005 and Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Carrier Corporation from 1996 to 2001. Various positions within Price Waterhouse (now PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP) from 1971 to 1993, serving as an audit partner from 1984 to 1993. Member of the Boards of Directors and Audit Committees of Belden Inc. and Kaman Corporation and the Chairman of the Audit Committee for Belden Inc.
What is the salary of George Minnich?
As the Independent Director of AGCO, the total compensation of George Minnich at AGCO is $254,504. There are 8 executives at AGCO getting paid more, with Martin Richenhagen having the highest compensation of $20,648,600.
How old is George Minnich?
George Minnich is 69, he’s been the Independent Director of AGCO since 2008. There are 4 older and 16 younger executives at AGCO. The oldest executive at AGCO Corp. is Hendrikus Visser, 74, who is the Independent Director.
What’s George Minnich’s mailing address?
George’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 42 YARMOUTH ROAD, , ROWAYTON, CT, 06853.
Insider trading at AGCO
Over the last 16 years, insiders at AGCO have traded over $59,300,475 worth of AGCO stock and bought 30,035,552 units worth $1,498,519,664 . The most active insider traders include Mallika Srinivasan, Mallika Tractors & Farm Equ…, and Roy V Armes. On average, AGCO executives and independent directors trade stock every 16 days with the average trade being worth of $7,294,099. The most recent stock trade was executed by Eric P Hansotia on 4 November 2019, trading 10,203 units of AGCO stock currently worth $573,817.
What does AGCO do?
AGCO Corp. engages in the manufacture and distribution of agricultural equipment and related replacement parts. Its products include tractors, combines, self-propelled sprayers, hay tools, forage equipment, seeding and tillage equipment, implements, and grain storage and protein production systems. It operates through the following segments: North America; South America; Europe and Middle East; and Asia Pacific and Africa. The Asia/Pacific/Africa segment includes the regions of Australia and New Zealand. The company was founded by Robert J. Ratliff in 1990 and is headquartered in Duluth, GA.
What does AGCO’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Minnich stock trades at AGCO, Belden, ITT, and Kaman
AGCO executives and stock owners
AGCO executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Martin Richenhagen, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Gary Collar, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Asia/Pacific/Africa
- Robert Crain, Senior Vice President, General Manager of Americas
- Hans-Bernd Veltmaat, Senior Vice President, Chief Supply Chain Officer
- Andrew Beck, Chief Financial Officer – Senior Vice President
- Lucinda Smith, Senior Vice President – Global Business Services
- Rob Smith, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Europe/Middle East
- Gerald Shaheen, Lead Independent Director
- George Minnich, Independent Director
- Hendrikus Visser, Independent Director
- Wolfgang Deml, Independent Director
- P. George Benson, Independent Director
- Roy Armes, Independent Director
- Suzanne Clark, Independent Director
- Michael Arnold, Independent Director
- Mallika Srinivasan, Director
- Greg Peterson, Vice President – Investor Relations
- Sondra Barbour, Director
- Josip Tomasevic, Senior Vice President, Chief Procurement Officer
- Helmut Endres, Senior Vice President – Engineering
- Roger Batkin, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Eric Hansotia, Chief Operating Officer, Senior Vice President
- Luiz Fernando Furlan, Director
- Thomas Frederick Welke, Sr.VP Global Grain and Protein
- Hubertus M Muhlhauser, Sr VP Strategy & Integration
- Daniel C Ustian, Director
- Garry Ball, Sr. VP – Engineering
- Scott Gibbs Clawson, Sr. Vice President, CEO GSI
- Thomas William La Sorda, Director
- Lara Thrush Long, VP, Chief Accounting Officer
- Francisco Roberto Gros, Director
- Herman Cain, Director
- Curtis E Moll, Director
- David E Momot, Director
- Norman L Boyd, SVP, Human Resources
- Stephen D Lupton, SVP and General Counsel
- Frank C Lukacs, Sr VP Manufacturing Technologi
- Robert Joe Ratliff, Director
- James M Seaver, Sr VP General Manager Americas
- Dexter E Schaible, SVP, Product Development
- W Wayne Booker, Director
- Wolfgang Sauer, Director
- Henry J Claycamp, Director
- Mallika Tractors & Farm Equ…,
- Mallikatafe Motors & Tracto…,
- David L Caplan, Sr. VP Materials Management
- Randall G Hoffman, SVP, GM, Challenger Division
- Gerald B Johanneson, Director
- Andre Mueller Carioba, Sr. VP / Gen Mgr South America