George Jr Stalk Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of George Jr Stalk is at least $1.06 Million dollars as of 20 April 2017. George Stalk owns over 327 units of Intuitive Surgical stock worth over $632,297 and over the last 12 years George sold ISRG stock worth over $424,142.
George Stalk ISRG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
George has made over 6 trades of the Intuitive Surgical stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently George exercised 327 units of ISRG stock worth $181,210 on 20 April 2017.
The largest trade George’s ever made was exercising 7,644 units of Intuitive Surgical stock on 3 May 2016 worth over $3,685,325. On average, George trades about 1,369 units every 140 days since 2007. As of 20 April 2017 George still owns at least 1,141 units of Intuitive Surgical stock.
You can see the complete history of George Stalk stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s George Stalk’s mailing address?
George’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 950 KIFER ROAD, , SUNNYVALE, CA, 94086.
Insider trading at Intuitive Surgical
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Intuitive Surgical have traded over $217,415,368 worth of Intuitive Surgical stock. The most active insider traders include Robert W Duggan, Susan K Barnes, and Gary S Guthart. On average, Intuitive Surgical executives and independent directors trade stock every 12 days with the average trade being worth of $4,405,018. The most recent stock trade was executed by Marshall Mohr on 28 October 2019, trading 7,500 units of ISRG stock currently worth $852,975.
What does Intuitive Surgical do?
Intuitive Surgical, Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of da Vinci Surgical Systems, and related instruments and accessories for invasive surgery. Its products include Da Vinci and Ion. The company was founded by Frederic H. Moll, John Gordon Freund, and Robert G. Younge in November 1995 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA.
What does Intuitive Surgical’s logo look like?
Complete history of George Stalk stock trades at Intuitive Surgical
Intuitive Surgical executives and stock owners
Intuitive Surgical executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Dr. Gary S. Guthart, CEO & Director
- Salvatore J. Brogna, Exec. VP & COO
- David J. Rosa, Exec. VP & Chief Bus. Officer
- Marshall L. Mohr, Exec. VP & CFO
- Dr. Myriam J. Curet McAdams, Exec. VP & Chief Medical Officer
- Jamie Samath, SVP of Finance
- Lonnie M Smith, Director
- Gary S Guthart, President & CEO
- Salvatore Brogna, EVP & Chief Operating Officer
- David J. Rosa, EVP and Chief Business Officer
- Jami K Nachtsheim, Director
- Mark J Rubash, Director
- Alan J Levy, Director
- Mark J Meltzer, SVP & General Counsel
- Michael A Friedman, Director
- Craig H Barratt, Director
- Amal M Johnson, Director
- Keith R Leonard, Director
- George Jr Stalk, Director
- Colin Morales, SVP Customer Support Group
- Don R Kania, Director
- Floyd D Md Loop, Director
- Reiter Kara Andersen, Sr VP General Counsel & CCO
- Jerome J Mcnamara, Sr. Vice President
- Augusto V. Castello, SVP Product Ops
- Marshall Mohr, Executive VP & CFO
- Curet Myriam, EVP & Chief Medical Officer
- Eric H Halvorson, Director
- Robert W Duggan, Director
- Richard J Kramer, Director
- D Keith Grossman, Director
- John F Jr Runkel, SR VICE PRESIDENT GEN. COUNSEL
- Benjamin B Gong, Vice President, Finance
- Eric Miller, Sr. Vice President
- William J Mercer, Director
- William Clark Meyers, Director
- Bennett Nussbaum, Director
- Richard Michael Epstein, Sr. Vice President, Marketing
- Susan K Barnes, CFO
- Frederic H Moll, Director
- Amy L Ladd, Director