Geoffrey Yang Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Geoffrey Y Yang is at least $3.56 Million dollars as of 4 February 2019. Mr. Yang owns over 33,558 units of AT&T stock worth over $1,307,084 and over the last 16 years he sold T stock worth over $1,923,386. In addition, he makes $325,000 as Independent Director at AT&T.
Mr. Yang T stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Geoffrey has made over 15 trades of the AT&T stock since 2007, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 33,558 units of T stock worth $999,693 on 4 February 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 160,634 units of AT&T stock on 5 June 2009 worth over $1,721,996. On average, Geoffrey trades about 4,436 units every 29 days since 2003. As of 4 February 2019 he still owns at least 33,558 units of AT&T stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Yang stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Geoffrey Yang biography
Geoffrey Y. Yang, III, is Independent Director of the Company. Mr. Yang is a founding partner and Managing Director of Redpoint Ventures (a global private equity and venture capital firm based in Menlo Park, California) and has served in this capacity since 1999. Prior to founding Redpoint, Mr. Yang was a General Partner with Institutional Venture Partners (a private equity investment firm in Menlo Park, California), which he joined in 1987. Mr. Yang has over 30 years of experience in the venture capital industry and has helped found or served on the boards of a variety of consumer media, internet, and infrastructure companies. Mr. Yang holds a B.S.E. in engineering from Princeton University and an M.B.A. from Stanford University.
What is the salary of Geoffrey Yang?
As the Independent Director of AT&T, the total compensation of Geoffrey Yang at AT&T is $325,000. There are 7 executives at AT&T getting paid more, with Randall Stephenson having the highest compensation of $29,118,100.
How old is Geoffrey Yang?
Geoffrey Yang is 60, he’s been the Independent Director of AT&T since 2016. There are 9 older and 8 younger executives at AT&T. The oldest executive at AT&T, Inc. is Laura Tyson, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Geoffrey Yang’s mailing address?
Geoffrey’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O FRANKLIN RESOURCES, INC., ONE FRANKLIN PARKWAY, SAN MATEO, CA, 94403-1906.
Insider trading at AT&T
Over the last 7 years, insiders at AT&T have traded over $0 worth of AT&T stock and bought 688,216 units worth $23,037,552 . The most active insider traders include Glenn H Hutchins, Michael B Mccallister, and James H Blanchard. On average, AT&T executives and independent directors trade stock every 23 days with the average trade being worth of $913,622. The most recent stock trade was executed by Lori M Lee on 7 August 2019, trading 2,104 units of T stock currently worth $55,651.
What does AT&T do?
AT&T, Inc. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of telecommunications media and technology service. It operates through the following four segments: Communications, Warner Media, Latin America and Xandar. The Communications segment provides services to businesses and consumers located in the U.S., or in U.S. territories, and businesses globally. The Warner Media segment develops, produces and distributes feature films, television, gaming and other content over various physical and digital formats. The Latin America segment provides entertainment and wireless services outside of the U.S. The Xandar segment provides advertising services. The company was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
What does AT&T’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Yang stock trades at TiVo, AT&T, Franklin Resources, and AT&T
AT&T executives and stock owners
AT&T executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Randall Stephenson, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- John Stankey, Chief Executive Officer, Warner Media, LLC
- John Stephens, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Executive Vice President
- John Donovan, Chief Executive Officer – AT&T Communications, LLC
- David McAtee, Senior Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Laura Tyson, Independent Director
- Samuel Di Piazza, Independent Director
- Cynthia Taylor, Independent Director
- Geoffrey Yang, Independent Director
- Scott Ford, Independent Director
- Michael McCallister, Independent Director
- Richard Fisher, Independent Director
- Beth Mooney, Independent Director
- William Kennard, Independent Director
- Glenn Hutchins, Independent Director
- Michael Viola, Senior Vice President – Investor Relations
- William Blase, Senior Executive Vice President – Human Resources
- David Huntley, Senior Executive Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer
- Brian Lesser, Chief Executive Officer-Xandr, AT&T Services, Inc.
- Lori Lee, Chief Executive Officer – AT&T International and Global Marketing Officer
- Gilbert F Amelio, Director
- James H Blanchard, Director
- Cindy B Taylor, Director
- Joyce M Roche, Director
- F. Thaddeus Arroyo, CEO – Bus. Solutions and Int’l
- Matthew K Rose, Director
- Robert W. Jr. Quinn, Sr.EVP-External & Leg. Affairs
- La Vega Rafael De, Pres. & CEO, AT&T Mobility
- John B Mccoy, Director
- Donald W Watts, Sr. Exec. VP and Gen. Counsel
- Jon C Madonna, Director
- Jaime Chico /Fa Pardo, Director
- James P Kelly, Director
- James W Cicconi, SrEVP-Ext & Legis Affairs
- Reuben V Anderson, Director
- Catherine M Coughlin, Sr.EVP & Global Mktg. Officer
- Andrew M Geisse, CEO-AT&T Business Solutions