Gaurav Passi Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Gaurav Passi is at least $7.75 Million dollars as of 6 August 2018. Gaurav Passi owns over 979 units of Avaya stock worth over $1,043,134 and over the last 4 years Gaurav sold AVYA stock worth over $6,706,216.
Gaurav Passi AVYA stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Gaurav has made over 31 trades of the Avaya stock since 2016, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Gaurav exercised 979 units of AVYA stock worth $4,161 on 6 August 2018.
The largest trade Gaurav’s ever made was selling 75,046 units of Avaya stock on 23 May 2017 worth over $1,608,986. On average, Gaurav trades about 9,516 units every 20 days since 2015. As of 6 August 2018 Gaurav still owns at least 84,567 units of Avaya stock.
You can see the complete history of Gaurav Passi stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Gaurav Passi’s mailing address?
Gaurav’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O FIVE9, INC., BISHOP RANCH 8, 4000, EXECUTIVE PARKWAY, SUITE 400, SAN RAMON, CA, 94583.
Insider trading at Avaya
Over the last 2 years, insiders at Avaya have traded over $0 worth of Avaya stock. The most active insider traders include William D Watkins, Malley Patrick J O, and Susan Louise Spradley. On average, Avaya executives and independent directors trade stock every 31 days with the average trade being worth of $125,035. The most recent stock trade was executed by James M Chirico on 30 September 2019, trading 121,745 units of AVYA stock currently worth $1,495,029.
What does Avaya do?
Avaya Holdings Corp. is a global business communications company, which engages in the provision of business collaboration and communication solutions. It operates through the Global Communications Solutions (GCS) and Avaya Global Services (AGS) segments. The GCS segment develops, markets, and sells contact center and unified communications products. The AGS segment provides end-to-end global service offerings that allow customers to evaluate, plan, design, implement, monitor, manage, and optimize complex enterprise communications networks. The company was founded in June 1, 2007 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA.
What does Avaya’s logo look like?
Complete history of Gaurav Passi stock trades at Five9 and Avaya
Avaya executives and stock owners
Avaya executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- James Chirico, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- David Vellequette, Senior Vice President – Finance
- Mike McCarthy, Vice President of Investor Relations
- Laurent Philonenko, Senior Vice President – Solutions & Technology
- Jaroslaw Glembocki, Senior Vice President – Operations
- Nicholas Nikolopoulos, Senior Vice President – Corporate Strategy, Corporate Development and Marketing
- William Rowe, Senior Vice President, General Manager – Cloud
- Jacqueline Yeaney, Independent Director
- Scott Vogel, Independent Director
- Stanley Sutula, Independent Director
- Susan Spradley, Independent Director
- Stephan Scholl, Independent Director
- Kevin Speed, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller
- Shefali Shah, Senior Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer, General Counsel
- Kieran McGrath, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- William Watkins, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Edward Nalbandian, SVP, Services
- Ronald A Rittenmeyer, Director
- Luino David Dell’osso, VP & Chief Acct Officer
- Gaurav Passi, Senior Vice President, Cloud
- Malley Patrick J O, SVP and Chief Fin. Officer