Gary McCullough Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Gary E Mccullough is at least $9.41 Million dollars as of 30 November 2011. Mr. Mccullough owns over 5,500 units of TransDigm stock worth over $9,336,467 and over the last 16 years he sold TDG stock worth over $13,578. In addition, he makes $60,000 as Independent Director at TransDigm.
Mr. McCullough TDG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Gary has made over 2 trades of the TransDigm stock since 2006, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 5,500 units of TDG stock worth $137,995 on 30 November 2011.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 5,500 units of TransDigm stock on 30 November 2011 worth over $137,995. On average, Gary trades about 71 units every 26 days since 2003. As of 30 November 2011 he still owns at least 17,345 units of TransDigm stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Mccullough stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Gary McCullough biography
Gary E. McCullough is Independent Director of the company. Mr. McCullough has been an advisor to Abundant Venture Partners, a venture capital company, and to various other early stage companies since 2012. Formerly Mr. McCullough served as Chief Executive Officer of Advertising Resources, Inc., a private company that provides design and packaging co-manufacturing and logistics for consumer package goods companies from 2014 – 2017. Prior to that Mr. McCullough served as President & Chief Executive Officer of Career Education Corporation, a publicly traded education services company, as well as serving in management positions with increasing responsibility at Ross Products, Abbott Laboratories, Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company and The Procter & Gamble Company. Mr. McCullough does not serve on any other public company boards.Mr. McCullough was previously President and CEO and served on the Board of Directors of Career Education Corporation, a publicly traded education services company. In addition to his service on the Board of Directors of Career Education Corporation, Mr. McCullough served on the Board of Directors of The Sherwin Williams Company from 2002—2011, where he served on the audit committee during his entire tenure and served as the audit committee chair during 2011.
What is the salary of Gary McCullough?
As the Independent Director of TransDigm, the total compensation of Gary McCullough at TransDigm is $60,000. There are 13 executives at TransDigm getting paid more, with Kevin Stein having the highest compensation of $23,471,600.
How old is Gary McCullough?
Gary McCullough is 59, he’s been the Independent Director of TransDigm since 2017. There are 8 older and 7 younger executives at TransDigm. The oldest executive at TransDigm Group, Inc. is William Dries, 67, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Gary McCullough’s mailing address?
Gary’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 601 NORTH EUCLID AVE, , OAK PARK, IL, 60302.
Insider trading at TransDigm
Over the last 14 years, insiders at TransDigm have traded over $2,205,966,443 worth of TransDigm stock and bought 2,033,764 units worth $364,831,585 . The most active insider traders include David Barr, Kewsong Lee, and Michael Graff. On average, TransDigm executives and independent directors trade stock every 9 days with the average trade being worth of $61,169,415. The most recent stock trade was executed by Bernt G Ii Iversen on 18 October 2019, trading 8,333 units of TDG stock currently worth $587,060.
What does TransDigm do?
TransDigm Group, Inc. engages in producing, designing, and supplying of engineered aerospace components, systems and subsystems. It operates through the following segments: Power and Control, Airframe, and Non-Aviation. The Power and Control segment includes operations that primarily develop, produce and market systems and components that predominately provide power to or control power of the aircraft utilizing electronic, fluid, power, and mechanical motion control technologies. The Airframe segment covers operations that primarily develop, produce and market systems and components that are used in non-power airframe applications utilizing airframe and cabin structure technologies. The Non-Aviation segment focuses on operations that primarily develop, produce, and market products for non-aviation markets. The company was founded by W. Nicholas Howley and Douglas W. Peacock on July 8, 2003 and is headquartered in Cleveland, OH.
What does TransDigm’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Mccullough stock trades at Career Education, Abbott Laboratories, The Sherwin-Williams Co, and TransDigm
TransDigm executives and stock owners
TransDigm executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Kevin Stein, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Bernt Iversen, Executive Vice President – Business Development and Mergers & Acquisitions
- W. Nicholas Howley, Executive Chairman of the Board
- James Skulina, Senior Vice President – Finance
- Jorge Valladares, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of wer & Control Segment
- Robert Henderson, Vice Chairman
- Michael Lisman, Chief Financial Officer
- Sean Hennessy, Independent Director
- Michael Graff, Independent Director
- Mervin Dunn, Independent Director
- John Staer, Independent Director
- Robert Small, Independent Director
- William Dries, Independent Director
- Gary McCullough, Independent Director
- David Barr, Independent Director
- Raymond Laubenthal, Director
- Michele Santana, Independent Director
- Alex Feil, Executive Vice President
- Peter Palmer, Executive Vice President
- Joel Reiss, Executive Vice President
- Roger Jones, Pres., AeroControlex Group
- Terrance M Paradie, Exec. VP and CFO
- Douglas W Peacock, Director
- Kevin Frailey, Executive Vice President
- Vince Ciolli, Corporate Controller
- Sarah Wynne, Chief Accounting Officer
- Sean P Maroney, Dir. of Corporate Accounting
- Michael D Borowski, Controller
- John Tenerowicz, Corporate Controller
- John F Leary, Pres. (Adams Rite Aerospace)
- Gregory Rufus, Exec. VP, CFO and Secretary
- Albert J Rodriguez, Exec. VP and Pres. (Marathon)
- Group Holdings, Llc Td, 10% owner
- Christopher S W Anderson, Pres. (Avtech Corporation)
- Dudley P Sheffler, Director
- Group Holdings, Llcwarburg …,
- James M Riley, Pres. (AeroControlex Group)
- Howard Skurka, Pres. (Skurka Aerospace)
- Kevin Kruse, Director
- Ralph Mc Clelland, Pres., MarathonNorco Aerospace
- Kewsong Lee, Director
- Pincus Private Equity Viii …,
- W Todd Littleton, Pres. (Champion Aerospace)