Gary Kelly Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Gary C Kelly is at least $28.9 Million dollars as of 3 May 2019. Mr. Kelly owns over 17,040 units of Southwest Airlines Co stock worth over $958,670 and over the last 16 years he sold LUV stock worth over $20,422,886. In addition, he makes $7,560,200 as Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer at Southwest Airlines Co.
Mr. Kelly LUV stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Gary has made over 36 trades of the Southwest Airlines Co stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 17,040 units of LUV stock worth $470,645 on 3 May 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 224,969 units of Southwest Airlines Co stock on 28 October 2013 worth over $3,390,283. On average, Gary trades about 11,565 units every 48 days since 2003. As of 3 May 2019 he still owns at least 17,040 units of Southwest Airlines Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Kelly stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Gary Kelly biography
Gary C. Kelly is Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of the Company. Mr. Kelly has served as the Company’s Chairman of the Board since May 2008 and as its Chief Executive Officer since July 2004. Mr. Kelly also served as the Company’s President from July 2008 to January 2017, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer from June 2001 to July 2004, and Vice President Finance & Chief Financial Officer from 1989 to 2001. Mr. Kelly joined the Company in 1986 as its Controller. During the past five years, Mr. Kelly has served as a Director of one publicly traded company other than Southwest: Lincoln National Corporation (since November 2009). The Board has concluded that Mr. Kelly should continue to serve as a Director for the Company for the following reasons, among others: (i) he is the Company’s Chief Executive Officer and has been with the Company for over 30 years; (ii) his role and his experience enable him to bring invaluable operational, financial, regulatory, governance, and cultural perspectives to the Board; and (iii) his role and his experience enable him to continually educate and advise the Board on the Company’s industry and related opportunities, issues, and challenges.
What is the salary of Gary Kelly?
As the Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Southwest Airlines Co, the total compensation of Gary Kelly at Southwest Airlines Co is $7,560,200. There are no executives at Southwest Airlines Co getting paid more.
How old is Gary Kelly?
Gary Kelly is 64, he’s been the Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Southwest Airlines Co since 2017. There are 8 older and 8 younger executives at Southwest Airlines Co. The oldest executive at Southwest Airlines Co. is William Cunningham, 75, who is the Presiding Independent Director.
What’s Gary Kelly’s mailing address?
Gary’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 150. N. RADNOR-CHESTER ROAD, , RADNOR, PA, 19087.
Insider trading at Southwest Airlines Co
Over the last 22 years, insiders at Southwest Airlines Co have traded over $122,452,169 worth of Southwest Airlines Co stock and bought 73,836 units worth $2,186,316 . The most active insider traders include Herbert D Kelleher, Douglas H Brooks, and Gary C Kelly. On average, Southwest Airlines Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 31 days with the average trade being worth of $2,438,311. The most recent stock trade was executed by John T Montford on 12 December 2018, trading 980 units of LUV stock currently worth $50,245.
What does Southwest Airlines Co do?
Southwest Airlines Co. engages in the management of a passenger airline. It operates in U.S. states, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Mexico, Jamaica, The Bahamas, Aruba, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, Belize, Cuba, the Cayman Islands, and Turks and Caicos. The company was founded by Rollin W. King and Herbert D. Kelleher on March 15, 1967 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
What does Southwest Airlines Co’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Kelly stock trades at Lincoln National and Southwest Airlines Co
Southwest Airlines Co executives and stock owners
Southwest Airlines Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Gary Kelly, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Michael Van de Ven, Chief Operating Officer
- Thomas Nealon, President
- Tammy Romo, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Robert Jordan, Executive Vice President – Corporate Services
- Ron Ricks, Vice Chairman of the Board
- William Cunningham, Presiding Independent Director
- John Montford, Independent Director
- David Biegler, Independent Director
- John Denison, Independent Director
- Nancy Loeffler, Independent Director
- Thomas Gilligan, Independent Director
- Grace Lieblein, Independent Director
- Douglas Brooks, Independent Director
- J. Veronica Biggins, Independent Director
- Gregory Wells, Executive Vice President – Daily Operations
- Andrew Watterson, Executive Vice President and Chief Revenue Officer
- Mark Shaw, Executive Vice President, Chief Legal and Regulatory Officer
- Jeff Lamb, SVP Admin & Chief People Off.
- Daniel D Villanueva, Director
- Travis C Johnson, Director
- Laura Wright, Vice Pres. – Finance and CFO
- Davis S /Tx Ridley, Vice President – Ground Ops
- James F Parker, Vice Chairman & CEO
- Web Crockett, Director
- Rollin W King, Director
- Donna D Conover, Executive V.P. – Customers
- June M Morris, Director
- James C Wimberly, EVP – Chief of Operations
- Louis E Caldera, Director
- William P Jr Hobby, Director
- Colleen C Barrett, President & COO
- Joyce Rogge, Sr. V. P. – Marketing
- Herbert D Kelleher, Director