Gary Allen Smith Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Gary Allen Smith is at least $1.75 Million dollars as of 18 March 2013. Gary Smith owns over 18,750 units of Hibbett Sports stock worth over $1,748,977 and over the last 16 years Gary sold HIBB stock worth over $0.
Gary Smith HIBB stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Gary has made over 12 trades of the Hibbett Sports stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Gary exercised 18,750 units of HIBB stock worth $473,625 on 18 March 2013.
The largest trade Gary’s ever made was exercising 101,250 units of Hibbett Sports stock on 19 November 2010 worth over $706,725. On average, Gary trades about 12,812 units every 144 days since 2004. As of 18 March 2013 Gary still owns at least 69,239 units of Hibbett Sports stock.
You can see the complete history of Gary Smith stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Gary Smith’s mailing address?
Gary’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 451 INDUSTRIAL LANE, , BIRMINGHAM, AL, 35211.
Insider trading at Hibbett Sports
Over the last 19 years, insiders at Hibbett Sports have traded over $20,004,769 worth of Hibbett Sports stock and bought 38,925 units worth $614,993 . The most active insider traders include John F Megrue, Michael J Newsome, and Carl Kirkland. On average, Hibbett Sports executives and independent directors trade stock every 31 days with the average trade being worth of $286,600. The most recent stock trade was executed by Jared S Briskin on 5 November 2019, trading 1,000 units of HIBB stock currently worth $26,000.
What does Hibbett Sports do?
Hibbett Sports, Inc. engages in the provision of sporting goods business. It features a core selection of brand name merchandise emphasizing athletic footwear, athletic and fashion apparel, team sports equipment, and related accessories. Its shopping channel includes store locations, and websites or apps. The company was founded in 1945 and is headquartered in Birmingham, AL.
What does Hibbett Sports’s logo look like?
Complete history of Gary Smith stock trades at Hibbett Sports
Hibbett Sports executives and stock owners
Hibbett Sports executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Jeffry Rosenthal, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Cathy Pryor, Senior Vice President – Operations
- Jared Briskin, Senior Vice President, Chief Merchant
- Anthony Crudele, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Alton Yother, Independent Director
- Ralph Parks, Independent Director
- Jane Aggers, Independent Director
- Terrance Finley, Independent Director
- Karen Etzkorn, Independent Director
- James Hilt, Director
- Patrick Watson, Senior Vice President and Principal Corporate Communications
- Christine Skold, Interim Chief Financial Officer
- Lorna Nagler, Director
- Dorlisa Flur, Director
- Scott Justin Bowman, Senior Vice President and CFO
- Carl Kirkland, Director
- Albert C Johnson, Director
- Thomas A Saunders, Director
- Ronald P Blahnik, SVP and CIO
- William G Quinn, SVP DIGITAL COMMERCE
- Rebecca A Jones, VP of Merchandising
- Brian N Priddy, President
- Michael J Newsome, President & CEO
- H Ray Compton, Director
- Clyde B Anderson, Director
- Nissan Joseph, President & COO
- Frank Barron Iii Fletcher, Director
- Gary Allen Smith, Vice President & CFO
- John F Megrue, Director
- Charles W Jr Adams, VP of IS &
- Michael Scott Myers, VP of Human Resources and LP