Garry Nicholson Net Worth
Garry Nicholson biography
Garry A. Nicholson is Independent Chairman of the Board of the Company. Mr. Nicholson has more than 30 years of pharmaceutical and biotech oncology experience. From August 2015 to November 2016, he served as President and Chief Executive Officer of XTuit Pharmaceuticals, where he also was a member of the board of directors. During the time period of May 2008 through April 2015, he led the global oncology franchise at Pfizer in the role of President, Pfizer Oncology. His responsibilities included global commercialization and sales, clinical development and regulatory strategy, and business development. Under his leadership, the company developed and launched Ibrance® (palbociclib), the first CDK4/6 inhibitor approved in the U.S. and Europe. During his tenure at Pfizer, Mr. Nicholson served on the board of directors of the Pfizer Foundation and was a member of the company’s Portfolio, Strategy and Investment Committee, which set corporate research and development priorities and investment strategy. Earlier in his career, Mr. Nicholson held various leadership positions in the oncology division of Eli Lilly and Company. In addition, he has served as an advisor to AMPATH, a consortium of North American universities and health centers, Moi University, Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital, and the Government of Kenya, which helps build sustainable healthcare systems in developing nations. Mr. Nicholson began his career in healthcare as a staff pharmacist at Emory University. He currently serves on the board of directors of Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc., a publicly traded clinical stage pharmaceutical company, Personal Genome Diagnostics Inc., a privately held cancer genomics company, SQZ Biotechnologies, Inc., a privately held biotechnology company and Tmunity Therapeutics Inc., a privately held biotechnology company.
What is the salary of Garry Nicholson?
As the Independent Chairman of the Board of G1 Therapeutics, the total compensation of Garry Nicholson at G1 Therapeutics is $922,808. There are 4 executives at G1 Therapeutics getting paid more, with John Demaree having the highest compensation of $7,466,410.
How old is Garry Nicholson?
Garry Nicholson is 64, he’s been the Independent Chairman of the Board of G1 Therapeutics since 2019. There are 2 older and 12 younger executives at G1 Therapeutics. The oldest executive at G1 Therapeutics, Inc. is Fredric Eshelman, 70, who is the Independent Director.
Insider trading at G1 Therapeutics
Over the last 2 years, insiders at G1 Therapeutics have traded over $51,509,269 worth of G1 Therapeutics stock and bought 1,482,753 units worth $23,467,604 . The most active insider traders include Capital Management, Llcra C…, Fredric N Eshelman, and Glenn P Muir. On average, G1 Therapeutics executives and independent directors trade stock every 11 days with the average trade being worth of $994,813. The most recent stock trade was executed by Jennifer K. Moses on 18 July 2019, trading 2,000 units of GTHX stock currently worth $7,440.
What does G1 Therapeutics do?
G1 Therapeutics, Inc. develops drugs for cancer treatment. It is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery and development of novel therapies to address significant unmet needs in oncology. The company was founded by Kwok-Kin Wong and Norman E. Sharpless on May 19, 2008 and is headquartered in Research Triangle Park, NC.
What does G1 Therapeutics’s logo look like?
G1 Therapeutics executives and stock owners
G1 Therapeutics executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- John Demaree, Chief Commercial Officer
- James Hanson, General Counsel
- Terry Murdock, Chief Operating Officer
- Mark Velleca, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Garry Nicholson, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Barclay Phillips, Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President – Corporate Development
- Rajesh Malik, Chief Medical Officer, Senior Vice President – Research and Development
- Cynthia Schwalm, Independent Director
- Willie Deese, Independent Director
- Seth Rudnick, Independent Director
- Glenn Muir, Independent Director
- Fredric Eshelman, Independent Director
- Andrew Witty, Independent Director
- Jeff Macdonald, Head of Investor Relations/Public Relations
- Jennifer Moses, Vice President – Finance and Accounting
- Jay Strum, Chief Scientific Officer
- Clay Hatteras Venture Advis…,
- Capital Management, Llcra C…,
- Christy L Shaffer, Director
- Ventures, Inc. Med Immune, 10% owner
- Ventures, Llc Eshelman, 10% owner
- Clay Hatteras Venture Advis…,
- Mark Avagliano, Chief Business Officer