G. Zachary Gund Net Worth
G. Zachary Gund biography
G. Zachary Gund is an Independent Director of Kellogg Co. He has served as a Kellogg Director since December 2014. He is currently a Managing Partner of Coppermine Capital, LLC, a private investment firm he founded in 2001. Mr. Gund makes investment decisions and oversees several portfolio companies across many different sectors. His work has spanned both the manufacturing and service industries, including food manufacturing. As a result of these professional and other experiences, Mr. Gund possesses particular knowledge and experience in a variety of areas, including accounting and financial acumen, crisis management, people management, the retail environment, and manufacturing and supply chain that strengthens the Board’s collective knowledge, capabilities and experience. He also has a unique sense of shareowner perspectives. Mr. Zachary Gund is the son of Mr. Gordon Gund.
What is the salary of G Gund?
As the Independent Director of Kellogg Co, the total compensation of G Gund at Kellogg Co is $275,000. There are 8 executives at Kellogg Co getting paid more, with Steven Cahillane having the highest compensation of $9,989,990.
How old is G Gund?
G Gund is 48, he’s been the Independent Director of Kellogg Co since 2014. There are 19 older and no younger executives at Kellogg Co. The oldest executive at Kellogg Co. is James Jenness, 72, who is the Non-Executive Director.
What’s G Gund’s mailing address?
G’s mailing address filed with the SEC is ONE KELLOGG SQUARE, P O BOX 3599, BATTLE CREEK, MI, 49016-3599.
Insider trading at Kellogg Co
Over the last 13 years, insiders at Kellogg Co have traded over $166,624,488,735 worth of Kellogg Co stock and bought 60,025 units worth $3,599,675 . The most active insider traders include W K Foundation Trustkellogg…, Richard W Dreiling, and John A Bryant. On average, Kellogg Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 11 days with the average trade being worth of $4,373,034. The most recent stock trade was executed by Alistair D Hirst on 31 October 2019, trading 2,500 units of K stock currently worth $159,700.
What does Kellogg Co do?
Kellogg Co. engages in the manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of ready-to-eat cereal and convenience foods. Its markets cookies, crackers, crisps, and other convenience foods, under brands such as Kellogg’s, Keebler, Cheez-It, Pringles, Murray, Austin and Famous Amos, to supermarkets in the U.S. It operates through the following seven segments: U.S. Snacks, U.S. Morning Foods, U.S. Specialty Channels, North America Other, Europe, Latin America, and Asia Pacific. The U.S. Snacks segment offers cookies, crackers, savory snacks, wholesome snacks and fruit-flavored snacks. The U.S. Morning Foods segment includes cereal and toaster pastries. The U.S. Specialty Channels engages in selling kellogg products to channels such as food service, convenience stores, vending and others. The North America Other segment includes U.S. Frozen, Kashi company, and RX businesses. The Europe segment consists of European countries. The Latin America segment comprises of Central America and Mexico. The Asia Pacific segment composes of Sub-Saharan Africa, Australia, and Asian and Pacific markets. The company was founded by Will Keith Kellogg in 1906 and is headquartered in Battle Creek, MI.
Kellogg Co executives and stock owners
Kellogg Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Steven Cahillane, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Christopher Hood, Senior Vice President, President of Kellogg North America
- Gary Pilnick, Vice Chairman – Corporate Development and Chief Legal Officer
- Alistair Hirst, Senior Vice President – Global Supply Chain
- Carter Cast, Independent Director
- Donald Knauss, Lead Independent Director
- Mary Laschinger, Independent Director
- Stephanie Burns, Independent Director
- G. Zachary Gund, Independent Director
- Carolyn Tastad, Independent Director
- La June Montgomery Tabron, Independent Director
- Richard Dreiling, Independent Director
- James Jenness, Non-Executive Director
- Erica Mann, Independent Director
- Roderick Gillum, Independent Director
- Kurt Forche, Vice President, Corporate Controller
- Maria Mejia, Senior Vice President, President, Kellogg Latin America
- David Lawlor, Senior Vice President, President, Kellogg Europe
- Melissa Howell, Senior Vice President – Global Human Services
- Amit Banati, Chief Financial Officer
- Rogelio Rebolledo, Director
- John L Zabriskie, Director
- Fareed A Khan, CFO (effective 02/22/2017)
- Paul T Norman, Senior Vice President
- Noel R. Wallace, Director
- Ronald L Dissinger, Chief Financial Officer
- Clive M Sirkin, Senior Vice President
- Donald O Mondano, VP-Corporate Controller
- W K Foundation Trustkellogg…,
- John T Dillon, Director
- Cynthia Milligan, Director
- John A Bryant, EVP – CFO
- W K Foundation Trust Kellogg, 10% owner
- Samantha J Long, Sr. Vice President, Global HR
- Gordon Gund, Director
- Ann Mclaughlin Korologos, Director
- Monica Houle Mc Gurk, Senior Vice President
- Benjamin Sr Carson, Director
- Maribeth A. Dangel, VP-Corporate Controller
- Bradford J Davidson, Senior Vice President
- Sterling K Speirn, Director
- Dorothy A Johnson, Director
- W K Foundation Kellogg, 10% owner
- Celeste A. Clark, SVP – Corporate Affairs
- Steven A. Sterling, SVP-Global Supply Chain
- Kathleen Wilson Thompson, Senior Vice President
- Robert Allan Steele, Director
- Alan R Andrews, VP-Corporate Controller
- Timothy P Mobsby, Senior Vice President
- Dennis W Shuler, Sr Vice President – Global HR
- A D David Mackay, President and CEO
- Donna J Banks, Senior Vice President
- Ruth E Bruch, Senior Vice President
- Claudio X Gonzalez, Director
- Jeffrey W Montie, Executive Vice President
- Daniel L Jorndt, Director