Frederick Henry Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Frederick B Henry is at least $6.56 Million dollars as of 14 November 2018. Mr. Henry owns over 1,057 units of Meredith stock worth over $75,852 and over the last 16 years he sold MDP stock worth over $6,276,124. In addition, he makes $211,740 as Independent Director at Meredith.
Mr. Henry MDP stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Frederick has made over 35 trades of the Meredith stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 1,057 units of MDP stock worth $60,725 on 14 November 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 18,500 units of Meredith stock on 13 December 2004 worth over $997,150. On average, Frederick trades about 3,796 units every 105 days since 2003. As of 14 November 2018 he still owns at least 1,994 units of Meredith stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Henry stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Frederick Henry biography
Frederick B. Henry is an Independent Director of Meredith Corporation. He is currently the Chairman of the Compensation Committee and a member of the Nominating/Governance Committee. Mr. Henry has been President of The Bohen Foundation, a private charitable foundation that supports the arts, since 1985. During his tenure as a director, Mr. Henry has served on every standing committee of the Board and he brings an invaluable understanding of each committee’s work to the Board as a whole.
What is the salary of Frederick Henry?
As the Independent Director of Meredith, the total compensation of Frederick Henry at Meredith is $211,740. There are 6 executives at Meredith getting paid more, with Stephen Lacy having the highest compensation of $10,118,400.
How old is Frederick Henry?
Frederick Henry is 71, he’s been the Independent Director of Meredith since 1969. There are 1 older and 12 younger executives at Meredith. The oldest executive at Meredith Corp. is Joel Johnson, 74, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Frederick Henry’s mailing address?
Frederick’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1716 LOCUST STREET, , DES MOINES, IA, 50309-3023.
Insider trading at Meredith
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Meredith have traded over $189,662,366 worth of Meredith stock and bought 126,161 units worth $5,687,013 . The most active insider traders include James Craigie, Stephen M Lacy, and William T Kerr. On average, Meredith executives and independent directors trade stock every 22 days with the average trade being worth of $1,289,600. The most recent stock trade was executed by Stephen M Lacy on 1 October 2019, trading 98,913 units of MDP stock currently worth $3,827,933.
What does Meredith do?
Meredith Corp. engages in television broadcasting and magazine advertising business. It operates through the Local Media and National Media business segments. The Local Media segment includes television stations and offers websites, mobile-optimized websites, and mobile applications. The National Media segment consists of national consumer media brands delivered via multiple media platforms including print magazines and digital and mobile media, brand licensing activities, database-related activities, and business-to-business marketing products and services. The company was founded by Edwin Thomas Meredith in 1902 and is headquartered in Des Moines, IA.
What does Meredith’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Henry stock trades at Meredith
Meredith executives and stock owners
Meredith executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Stephen Lacy, Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- Thomas Harty, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- John Zieser, Chief Development Officer, General Counsel, Secretary
- Joseph Ceryanec, Chief Financial Officer
- Joel Johnson, Independent Director
- D. Mell Frazier, Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
- Philip Marineau, Independent Director
- Frederick Henry, Independent Director
- Elizabeth Tallett, Independent Director
- Donald Baer, Independent Director
- Donald Berg, Independent Director
- Beth Kaplan, Independent Director
- Alysia Borsa, Chief Marketing and Data Officer
- Bruce Gersh, Executive Vice President and President – People and Entertainment Weekly
- Mike Lovell, IR Contact Officer
- Christopher Roberts, Director
- Paula Kerger, Director
- Farah Zaman, Chief Privacy Officer
- Patrick McCreery, President – Local Media Group
- Catherine Levene, President and Chief Digital Officer National Media Group
- Katherine C Meredith, 10% owner
- Edwin T Iv Meredith, 10% owner
- Steven M Cappaert, Corporate Controller
- Paul Karpowicz, President-Broadcasting Group
- Mary Sue Coleman, Director
- Jonathan B. Werther, President-National Media
- Iii Chris Roberts, Director
- Alfred H Drewes, Director
- William T Kerr, Chairman & CEO
- John H Jr Griffin, President – Magazine Group
- Herbert M Baum, Director
- David J Londoner, Director
- Jerome M Kaplan, Exec. V.P.-Publishing Group
- Kevin P Obrien, President-Broadcasting Group
- Charles D Jr Peebler, Director
- Nicholas L Reding, Director
- Suku V Radia, VP – Chief Financial Officer
- Robert E Lee, Director
- Katherine Cmeredith Edwin T…,
- James Craigie, Director