Frederick Crawford Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Frederick John Crawford is at least $15.8 Million dollars as of 6 March 2014. Mr. Crawford owns over 80,500 units of Aflac stock worth over $5,765,943 and over the last 14 years he sold AFL stock worth over $2,620,100. In addition, he makes $7,388,360 as Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President at Aflac.
Mr. Crawford AFL stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Frederick has made over 3 trades of the Aflac stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 80,500 units of AFL stock worth $1,513,400 on 6 March 2014.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 80,500 units of Aflac stock on 6 March 2014 worth over $1,513,400. On average, Frederick trades about 2,027 units every 18 days since 2006. As of 6 March 2014 he still owns at least 108,853 units of Aflac stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Crawford stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Frederick Crawford biography
Frederick J. Crawford is a Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President of the Company. Mr. Crawford was Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Aflac Incorporated, since 2015; Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, CNO Financial Group from 2012 until 2015; Executive Vice President, Head of Investment and Corporate Development, Lincoln Financial Group from 2010 until 2012.
What is the salary of Frederick Crawford?
As the Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of Aflac, the total compensation of Frederick Crawford at Aflac is $7,388,360. There are 1 executives at Aflac getting paid more, with Daniel Amos having the highest compensation of $15,368,500.
How old is Frederick Crawford?
Frederick Crawford is 55, he’s been the Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of Aflac since 2015. There are 14 older and 7 younger executives at Aflac. The oldest executive at Aflac, Inc. is Robert Johnson, 74, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Frederick Crawford’s mailing address?
Frederick’s mailing address filed with the SEC is CENTRE SQUARE-WEST TOWER, 1500 MARKET ST., SUITE 3900, PHILADELPHIA, PA, 19102.
Insider trading at Aflac
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Aflac have traded over $99,313,189 worth of Aflac stock and bought 34,055 units worth $1,736,914 . The most active insider traders include Daniel P Amos, William P Bowers, and Kriss Iii Cloninger. On average, Aflac executives and independent directors trade stock every 13 days with the average trade being worth of $1,785,454. The most recent stock trade was executed by Toshihiko Fukuzawa on 27 September 2019, trading 1,500 units of AFL stock currently worth $78,000.
What does Aflac do?
Aflac, Inc. is a holding company, which engages in the provision financial protection services. It operates through the Aflac Japan and Aflac United States (U.S.) segments. The Aflac Japan segment offers life insurance, death benefits, and cash surrender values. The Aflac U.S. segment sells voluntary supplemental insurance products for people who already have major medical or primary insurance coverage. The company was founded by John Amos, Daniel Paul Amos, and William Amos on November 17, 1955 and is headquartered in Columbus, GA.
What does Aflac’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Crawford stock trades at Aflac, CNO, and Lincoln National
Aflac executives and stock owners
Aflac executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Daniel Amos, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Frederick Crawford, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Eric Kirsch, Executive Vice President, Global Chief Investment Officer, Aflac and President of Aflac Asset Management LLC
- Charles Lake, President of Aflac International
- Audrey Tillman, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Aflac Incorporated and Aflac
- Joseph Moskowitz, Independent Director
- Melvin Stith, Independent Director
- Barbara Rimer, Independent Director
- W. Paul Bowers, Lead Independent Director
- Karole Lloyd, Independent Director
- Thomas Kenny, Independent Director
- Robert Johnson, Independent Director
- Katherine Rohrer, Independent Director
- Toshihiko Fukuzawa, Independent Director
- Gerardo Monroy, Senior Vice President, Aflac U.S. Innovation Strategy and Execution
- Stephanie Shields, Senior Vice President – Aflac U.S. Broker Sales
- Robert Ruff, Senior Vice President – Strategic Growth
- Richard Gilbert, Senior Vice President and Chief Digital Information Officer
- Max Broden, Senior Vice President, Treasurer
- Albert Riggieri, Senior Vice President – Global, Chief Risk Officer and Chief Actuary
- June Howard, Chief Accounting Officer, Senior Vice President – Financial Services,
- Richard Williams, Executive Vice President And Chief Distribution Officer
- Virgil Miller, Vice President, Chief Operating Officer, Aflac U.S. and President of Aflac Group
- J. Todd Daniels, Executive Vice President and Principal Financial Officer – Aflac Japan
- Koji Ariyoshi, Executive Vice President, Director – Marketing and Sales of Aflac Japan
- Teresa White, President of Aflac U.S.
- Masatoshi Koide, President and Chief Operating Officer, Aflac Japan
- Elizabeth J Hudson, Director
- Robin Y Wilkey, Sr. Vice President
- Paul S Ii Amos, Exec. Vice President
- Douglas Wayne Johnson, Director
- Hiroshi Yamauchi, First Sr Vice Pres AFLAC Japan
- Charles B Knapp, Director
- Marvin R Schuster, Director
- E Stephen Purdom, Director
- Georgette D. Kiser, Director
- Kenneth S Jr Janke, Sr. Vice President
- John Shelby Ii Amos, Director
- Michael William Zuna, Executive Vice President
- Yuji Arai, Sr Vice President-Aflac Japan
- Thomas R Giddens, Sr. Vice President
- Masahiko Furutani, Executive Vice President
- Tohru Tonoike, President Aflac Japan
- Kriss Iii Cloninger, Pres. AFLAC Incorporated & CFO
- William Jeremy Jeffery, Sr Vice President
- Joey M Loudermilk, Exec. VP & Corp Secretary
- Susan Blanck Mcnerney, Sr. Vice President
- Takuro Yoshida, Director
- David Gary Thompson, Director
- Robert L Wright, Director
- Micheal H Armacost, Director
- Martin A Durant, Sr. Vice President
- Ronald S Sanders, Sr Vice President
- Joe Frank Harris, Director
- Ralph Arnold Jr Rogers, Sr Vice President
- Kenneth S Sr Janke, Director
- Yoshiro Aoki, Director
- Takaaki Matsumoto, Sr Vice President-Aflac Japan
- Ronald E Kirkland, Sr Vice President
- Akitoshi Kan, Executive Vice President
- Rebecca Colwell Davis, Exec. Vice President
- Glenn Jr Vaughn, Director
- Hidefumi Matsui, Chairman Aflac Japan
- Jun Isonaka, Sr Vice President-Aflac Japan
- Bradley S Jones, Sr. Vice President
- Bryant Allan O, President AFLAC Int’l Inc.
- Atsushi Yagai, Exec Vice Pres AFLAC Japan
- Joseph W Jr Smith, Sr. Vice President
- Hisayuki Shinkai, Sr Vice President-Aflac Japan
- Kermitt L Cox, SR Vice President
- Joseph P Kuechenmeister, Sr. Vice President
- Kathelen V Spencer, Exec. Vice President
- Steven Kent Beaver, SVP, CFO, Aflac US