Frank T Cary Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Frank T Cary is at least $42 Million dollars as of 31 October 2005. Frank Cary owns over 22,500 units of Celgene stock worth over $42,019,776 and over the last 16 years Frank sold CELG stock worth over $0.
Frank Cary CELG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Frank has made over 6 trades of the Celgene stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Frank exercised 22,500 units of CELG stock worth $587,025 on 31 October 2005.
The largest trade Frank’s ever made was exercising 125,000 units of Celgene stock on 3 March 2005 worth over $2,390,000. On average, Frank trades about 13,654 units every 15 days since 2003. As of 31 October 2005 Frank still owns at least 390,192 units of Celgene stock.
You can see the complete history of Frank Cary stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Frank Cary’s mailing address?
Frank’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O CELGENE CORPORATION, , WARREN, NJ, 11050.
Insider trading at Celgene
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Celgene have traded over $348,919,594 worth of Celgene stock and bought 171,908 units worth $10,354,899 . The most active insider traders include Sol J Barer, Robert J Hugin, and John W Jackson. On average, Celgene executives and independent directors trade stock every 13 days with the average trade being worth of $5,423,484. The most recent stock trade was executed by Jonathan Biller on 31 October 2019, trading 3,125 units of CELG stock currently worth $336,531.
What does Celgene do?
Celgene Corp. is an integrated global biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the discovery, development and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of cancer and inflammatory diseases. Its primary commercial stage products include REVLIMID, POMALYST, IMNOVID, OTEZLA, ABRAXANE, and VIDAZA. The company was founded by David Stirling and Sol Barer in 1986 and is headquartered in Summit, NJ.
What does Celgene’s logo look like?
Complete history of Frank Cary stock trades at Celgene
Celgene executives and stock owners
Celgene executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Mark Alles, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Peter Kellogg, Executive Vice President and Chief Corporate Strategy Officer
- Rupert Vessey, President – Research and Early Development
- Michael Casey, Lead Independent Director
- James Loughlin, Independent Director
- Ernest Mario, Independent Director
- Julia Haller, Director
- Carrie Cox, Independent Director
- Michael Bonney, Independent Director
- Richard Barker, Independent Director
- Michael Friedman, Independent Director
- John Weiland, Independent Director
- Patricia Hemingway Hall, Independent Director
- Hans Bishop, Director
- Jonathan Biller, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Alise Reicin, President – Global Clinical Development
- Terrie Curran, President, Global Inflammation & Immunology Franchise
- David Elkins, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Michael F. Pehl, See remarks
- Gerald Masoudi, Executive Vice President
- Gilla Phd Kaplan, Director
- Scott Andrew Smith, See Remarks
- Robert J Hugin, Chief Financial Officer
- Nadim Ahmed, PRES., HEMATOLOGY AND ONCOLOGY
- Lawrence V Stein, See Remarks
- Rodman L Drake, Chief Operating Officer
- Thomas O Daniel, see remarks
- Hoek Andre Van, Controller and CAO
- Walter L Robb, Director
- Graham Burton, See Remarks
- David W Gryska, Chief Financial Officer
- Aart Brouwer, See Remarks
- Sol J Barer, Chief Operating Officer
- Richard C E Morgan, Director
- Arthur H Jr Hayes, Director
- Thomas M Moriarty, see remarks
- Jacqualyn A Fouse, Chief Financial Officer
- Perry A Karsen, see remarks
- Jack L Bowman, Director
- Frank T Cary, Director
- John W Jackson, Chief Executive Officer