Frank S Sklarsky Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Frank S Sklarsky is at least $4.12 Million dollars as of 28 February 2017. Frank Sklarsky owns over 10,000 units of PPG Industries stock worth over $4,123,589 and over the last 15 years Frank sold PPG stock worth over $0.
Frank Sklarsky PPG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Frank has made over 4 trades of the PPG Industries stock since 2006, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Frank exercised 10,000 units of PPG stock worth $1,254,400 on 28 February 2017.
The largest trade Frank’s ever made was exercising 64,000 units of PPG Industries stock on 5 October 2006 worth over $1,480,960. On average, Frank trades about 1,306 units every 53 days since 2004. As of 28 February 2017 Frank still owns at least 32,873 units of PPG Industries stock.
You can see the complete history of Frank Sklarsky stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Frank Sklarsky’s mailing address?
Frank’s mailing address filed with the SEC is ONE CONAGRA DRIVE, OMAHA, NE 68102, , , , .
Insider trading at PPG Industries
Over the last 11 years, insiders at PPG Industries have traded over $64,324,670 worth of PPG Industries stock and bought 10,440 units worth $456,351 . The most active insider traders include Thomas J Usher, Michael W Lamach, and Martin Richenhagen. On average, PPG Industries executives and independent directors trade stock every 24 days with the average trade being worth of $1,871,869. The most recent stock trade was executed by Michael H Mcgarry on 21 October 2019, trading 11,916 units of PPG stock currently worth $655,499.
What does PPG Industries do?
PPG Industries, Inc. engages in the manufacture and distribution of coatings, specialty materials, and glass products. It operates through Performance Coatings and Industrial Coatings segments. The Performance Coatings segment comprises of the refinish, aerospace, protective and marine, and architectural coatings businesses. The Industrial Coatings segment includes automotive OEM, industrial coatings, packaging coatings, and specialty coatings and materials businesses. The company was founded was founded by John B. Ford and John A. Pitcairn in 1883 and is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA.
What does PPG Industries’s logo look like?
Complete history of Frank Sklarsky stock trades at Conagra Brands and PPG Industries
PPG Industries executives and stock owners
PPG Industries executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Michael McGarry, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Rebecca Liebert, Senior Vice President – Automotive Coatings
- Vincent Morales, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Glenn Bost, Senior Vice President – Law, Compliance and Special Projects
- Timothy Knavish, Senior Vice President – Packaging Coatings
- Hugh Grant, Independent Director
- Martin Richenhagen, Independent Director
- James Berges, Independent Director
- Victoria Haynes, Independent Director
- John Faraci, Independent Director
- Stephen Angel, Independent Director
- Michael Lamach, Independent Director
- Michele Hooper, Independent Director
- Gary Heminger, Independent Director
- Melanie Healey, Independent Director
- John Bruno, Director, Investor Relations
- Catherine Smith, Independent Director
- Steven Davis, Independent Director
- Devashish Saxena, Vice President and Chief Digital Officer
- William Schaupp, Vice President, Corporate Controller
- Ramaparasad Vadlamannati, Senior Vice President – Protective and Marine Coatings and Corporate Development
- Amy Ericson, Senior Vice President – Packaging Coatings
- Anne Foulkes, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Vadlamannati Ramaprasad, SVP, P&M Ctgs & Pres PPG EMEA
- Cathy R Smith, Director
- Frank S Sklarsky, Executive VP, Finance
- Viktoras R Sekmakas, Sr.VP Ind Coat & Pres A/P Coat
- Jean Marie Greindl, Sr. VP, Arch Ctgs & Pres EMEA
- Charles E Bunch, Chairman and CEO
- Thomas J Usher, Director
- Cynthia A Niekamp, Sr. VP, Automotive Coatings
- David B Navikas, Sr. VP Finance & CFO
- David R Whitwam, Director
- Robert Ripp, Director
- Richard C Elias, Senior Vice President
- Robert Mehrabian, Director
- J Rich Alexander, Sr. Vice Pres., Coatings
- Leener Pierre Marie De, Senior Vice President
- Robert J Dellinger, Sr VP Finance & CFO(Designate)
- James C Diggs, Sr. VP , Gen. Counsel & Sec.
- William H Hernandez, Sr. VP, Finance & CFO
- Kevin F Sullivan, Sr. Vice Pres., Chemicals
- William A Wulfsohn, Sr. VP, Coatings
- Victoria M Holt, Sr. VP, Glass & Fiber Glass