Frank MacInnis Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Frank T Macinnis is at least $50.2 Million dollars as of 18 May 2016. Mr. Macinnis owns over 7,370 units of ITT stock worth over $9,353,953 and over the last 16 years he sold ITT stock worth over $40,521,108. In addition, he makes $325,023 as Independent Chairman of the Board at ITT.
Mr. MacInnis ITT stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Frank has made over 89 trades of the ITT stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 7,370 units of ITT stock worth $124,185 on 18 May 2016.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 886,288 units of ITT stock on 12 March 2012 worth over $10,431,610. On average, Frank trades about 19,620 units every 22 days since 2003. As of 18 May 2016 he still owns at least 136,574 units of ITT stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Macinnis stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Frank MacInnis biography
Frank T. MacInnis is Independent Chairman of the Board of the Company. He was Chief Executive Officer of EMCOR Group, Inc., one of the world’s largest providers of electrical and mechanical construction services, energy infrastructure and facilities services, from 1994 to 2011 and Chairman of the Board from 1994 to 2013. Throughout his career Mr. MacInnis has managed construction and operations all over the world, including in Tehran, Baghdad, Bangkok, the United Arab Emirates, London, the United States and Canada. Mr. MacInnis is also a director of various private companies and not-for-profit organizations. Mr. MacInnis for director of the Company, the Board considered his more than 25 years of broad-based experience as a chief executive officer of a leading, publicly held, international mechanical and electrical construction, energy infrastructure and facilities services provider. The Board also considered his experiences on the boards of various other public companies, his leadership and insights in many of the commercial and defense markets served by the Company, as well as his background in corporate governance, finance and accounting, legal, strategy and risk management. The Board also considered his long history as a director and extensive knowledge of the Company, its operations and its people.
What is the salary of Frank MacInnis?
As the Independent Chairman of the Board of ITT, the total compensation of Frank MacInnis at ITT is $325,023. There are 4 executives at ITT getting paid more, with Luca Savi having the highest compensation of $3,847,880.
How old is Frank MacInnis?
Frank MacInnis is 72, he’s been the Independent Chairman of the Board of ITT since 2011. There are no older and 20 younger executives at ITT.
What’s Frank MacInnis’s mailing address?
Frank’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 301 MERRIT SEVEN, 6TH FLOOR, NORWALK, CT, 06851.
Insider trading at ITT
Over the last 16 years, insiders at ITT have traded over $16,755,664 worth of ITT stock and bought 21,200 units worth $647,794 . The most active insider traders include Frank T Macinnis, Geraud Darnis, and Steven R Loranger. On average, ITT executives and independent directors trade stock every 33 days with the average trade being worth of $1,992,787. The most recent stock trade was executed by Luca Savi on 6 May 2019, trading 36,063 units of ITT stock currently worth $2,203,810.
What does ITT do?
ITT, Inc. engages in the manufacture and sale of engineered components and customized technology solutions in the field of energy, transportation, and industrial markets. It operates through the following segments: Motion Technologies, Industrial Process, and Connect and Control Technologies. The Motion Technologies segment manufactures brake components and specialized sealing solutions, shock absorbers and damping technologies primarily for the global automotive, truck and trailer, public bus and rail transportation. The Industrial Process segment includes engineered fluid process equipment in areas such as chemical, oil and gas, mining, and other industrial process markets as well as providing of plant optimization and efficiency solutions and aftermarket services and parts. The Connect and Control Technologies segment offers harsh-environment connector solutions and critical energy absorption and flow control components for the aerospace and defense, general industrial, medical, and oil and gas markets. The company was founded in 1920 and is headquartered in White Plains, NY.
What does ITT’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Macinnis stock trades at EMCOR, ITT, and The Williams Cos
ITT executives and stock owners
ITT executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Luca Savi, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Thomas Scalera, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Mary Gustafsson, Senior Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, General Counsel
- Farrokh Batliwala, Senior Vice President and President, Connect and Control Technologies
- Frank MacInnis, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Timothy Powers, Independent Director
- Richard Lavin, Independent Director
- Donald DeFosset, Independent Director
- Rebecca McDonald, Independent Director
- Mario Longhi, Independent Director
- Christina Gold, Independent Director
- Nicholas Fanandakis, Independent Director
- Geraud Darnis, Independent Director
- Orlando Ashford, Independent Director
- Sabrina Soussan, Independent Director
- Cheryl Shavers, Independent Director
- Jason Moss, Investor Relations Manager
- John Capela, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President
- David Malinas, Senior Vice President and President, Industrial Process
- Carlo Ghirardo, Senior Vice President and President, Motion Technologies
- Ryan Flynn, Senior Vice President and President, Asia Pacific
- Maurine Lembesis, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Don Defosset, Director
- G Peter Daloia, Director
- Aris C Chicles, Senior Vice President
- Steven C Giuliano, VP, Finance & CAO
- Neil W Yeargin, SVP & Pres., Interconnect Sol.
- Victoria L Creamer, SVP Human Resources
- Louis J Giuliano, Chairman, President and CEO
- Rand V Araskog, Director
- Denise L Ramos, SVP & CFO
- David F Melcher, Vice President
- Vincent A Maffeo, SVP, General Counsel
- Gretchen W Mc Clain, Vice President
- Henry J Driesse, Senior Vice President
- George A. Hanna, See Remarks
- John J Hamre, Director
- Donald E Foley, Senior Vice President
- Thomas F Korber, SVP and Chief HR Officer
- Paul J Kern, Director
- Markos I Tambakeras, Director
- Janice Klettner,
- Linda S Sanford, Director
- Scott A Crum, Senior Vice President
- Angela A Buonocore, Senior Vice President
- William Edward Taylor, SVP & Pres., Interconnect Sol.
- Curtis J Crawford, Director
- Christopher A Harrison, Vice President
- Ralph F Hake, Director
- A. John Procopio, Vice President
- Frank R Jimenez, Vice President
- Steven F Gaffney, Vice President
- Donald J Stebbins, Director
- Surya N Mohapatra, Director
- Brenda Reichelderfer, Senior Vice President
- Robert J Jr Pagano,
- Munish Nanda, SVP & Pres., Control Tech.
- Burt M Fealing, SVP, General Counsel and Sec’y
- Raymond W Leboeuf, Director
- George E Minnich, SVP & CFO
- Nicholas P Hill, Vice President
- Thomas R Martin, Senior Vice President
- Edward W Williams, SVP and Corp.Controller
- Robert L Ayers, Senior Vice President
- Steven R Loranger, President and Chief Executive
- Martin Kamber, SVP, Corporate Development
- Gerard Gendron, SVP
- Mark E Lang, Corporate Controller