Frank Jimenez Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Frank R Jimenez is at least $11.2 Million dollars as of 30 September 2019. Mr. Jimenez owns over 2,500 units of Raytheon Co stock worth over $5,056,454 and over the last 10 years he sold RTN stock worth over $6,121,299. In addition, he makes $0 as Vice President, General Counsel, and Corporate Secretary at Raytheon Co.
Mr. Jimenez RTN stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Frank has made over 18 trades of the Raytheon Co stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 2,500 units of RTN stock worth $491,900 on 30 September 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 9,826 units of Raytheon Co stock on 13 February 2018 worth over $2,121,335. On average, Frank trades about 736 units every 54 days since 2009. As of 30 September 2019 he still owns at least 23,363 units of Raytheon Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Jimenez stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Frank Jimenez biography
Frank R. Jimenez is Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary of Raytheon Company. Prior to joining Raytheon, Mr. Jimenez served as General Counsel, Secretary and Managing Director, Corporate Affairs of Bunge Limited, a leading global agribusiness and food company, from July 2012 to January 2015. From 2011 to 2012, he served as Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary at Xylem Inc., a global water technology company spun off from ITT Corporation in 2011. From 2009 to 2011, he served as Vice President and General Counsel of ITT Corporation. From 2006 to 2009, he served as General Counsel of the U.S. Department of the Navy. He previously held a variety of other positions in government, including Deputy General Counsel (Legal Counsel) for the U.S. Department of Defense and Chief of Staff at the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, as well as Deputy Chief of Staff and Acting General Counsel to the Governor of Florida.
How old is Frank Jimenez?
Frank Jimenez is 54, he’s been the Vice President, General Counsel, and Corporate Secretary of Raytheon Co since 2015. There are 16 older and 3 younger executives at Raytheon Co. The oldest executive at Raytheon Co. is William Spivey, 72, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Frank Jimenez’s mailing address?
Frank’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 870 WINTER STREET, , WALTHAM, MA, 02451.
Insider trading at Raytheon Co
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Raytheon Co have traded over $233,138,478 worth of Raytheon Co stock and bought 6,881 units worth $592,237 . The most active insider traders include William H Swanson, Frederic M Poses, and George Oliver. On average, Raytheon Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 22 days with the average trade being worth of $2,416,864. The most recent stock trade was executed by Randa G Newsome on 14 October 2019, trading 4,300 units of RTN stock currently worth $856,130.
What does Raytheon Co do?
Raytheon Co. is engaged in the development and manufacture of defense and security solutions. It operates through the following segments: Integrated Defense Systems; Intelligence, Information, and Services (IIS); Missile Systems; Space and Airborne Systems (SAS); Forcepoint. The Integrated Defense Systems segment offers air and missile defense; large land- and sea-based radar solutions; command, control, communications, computers, cyber and intelligence solutions; and naval combat and ship electronic systems. The IIS segment includes technical and professional services to intelligence, defense, federal and commercial customers. The Missile Systems segment develops, integrates, and produces missile and combat systems for the armed forces of U.S. and allied nations. The SAS segment designs and manufactures sensor and communication systems used in intelligence, surveillance, precision engagement, and aerial operations. The Forcepoint segment provides cyber security products such as insider threat solutions, data loss prevention, firewall technology, cloud and email security, and cross domain transfer. The company was founded by Laurence K. Marshall, Vannevar Bush, and Charles G. Smith on July 7, 1922 and is headquartered in Waltham, MA.
Complete history of Mr. Jimenez stock trades at Bunge, ITT, Raytheon Co, and Xylem
Raytheon Co executives and stock owners
Raytheon Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Thomas Kennedy, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Anthony O’Brien, Chief Financial Officer, Vice President
- David Wajsgras, Vice President, and President of the Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) business unit
- Wesley Kremer, Vice President, President, Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS)
- Robert Beauchamp, Independent Director
- Letitia Long, Independent Director
- Tracy Atkinson, Independent Director
- Stephen Hadley, Independent Director
- William Spivey, Independent Director
- Robert Work, Independent Director
- James Winnefeld, Independent Director
- George Oliver, Independent Director
- Dinesh Paliwal, Independent Director
- Adriane Brown, Independent Director
- Marta Stewart, Independent Director
- Ellen Pawlikowski, Independent Director
- Kelsey DeBriyn, Vice President, Investor Relations
- Scott Weiner, Vice President – Corporate Development
- Rebecca Rhoads, Vice President and President – Global Business Services (GBS)
- Roy Azevedo, Vice President, President, Space and Airborne Systems
- Randa Newsome, Vice President – Human Resources & Global Security
- Frank Jimenez, Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Michael Wood, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller
- Ralph Acaba, President, Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems (IDS)
- John M Deutch, Director
- Richard R Yuse, Vice President
- Vernon E Clark, Director
- Taylor W Lawrence, Vice President
- Michael C Ruettgers, Director
- Daniel J Crowley, Vice President
- James E Cartwright, Director
- Ronald L Skates, Director
- Jay B Stephens, Sr. VP & General Counsel
- Lynn A Dugle, Vice President
- Keith J Peden, Senior Vice President
- Linda G Stuntz, Director
- John D Harris, Vice President
- William H Swanson, President
- Frederic M Poses, Director
- Thomas M Culligan, Senior Vice President
- Daniel L Smith, Vice President
- Jon C Jones, Vice President
- Colin Schottlaender, Vice President
- Michael D Keebaugh, Vice President
- Richard A Goglia, Vice President & Treasurer
- Louise Francesconi, Vice President
- Bryan J Even, Vice President
- Barbara M Barrett, Director
- Lawrence J Harrington, Vice President
- Pamela A Wickham, Vice President
- Biggs C Porter, Vice President and Controller
- James E Schuster, Executive Vice President
- Mansfeld Ferdinand Colloredo, Director
- Charles E Franklin, Vice President
- Edward S Pliner, Sr. Vice President & CFO
- Gregory S Shelton, Vice President
- John H Jr Tilelli, Director
- Warren B Rudman, Director
- Thomas E Everhart, Director
- Jack R Kelble, Vice President
- Richard J Foley, Vice President
- Francis S Marchilena, Executive Vice President