Frank Herringer Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Frank C Herringer is at least $5.41 Million dollars as of 25 February 2019. Mr. Herringer owns over 8,356 units of The Charles Schwab stock worth over $5,113,165 and over the last 16 years he sold SCHW stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $295,000 as Independent Director at The Charles Schwab.
Mr. Herringer SCHW stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Frank has made over 21 trades of the The Charles Schwab stock since 2007, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 8,356 units of SCHW stock worth $150,408 on 25 February 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 15,679 units of The Charles Schwab stock on 30 March 2012 worth over $182,504. On average, Frank trades about 1,010 units every 35 days since 2004. As of 25 February 2019 he still owns at least 118,690 units of The Charles Schwab stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Herringer stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Frank Herringer biography
Frank C. Herringer is Independent Director of the Company. Mr. Herringer is the retired Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Transamerica Corporation, a financial services company. He served as Chairman of the Board of Transamerica from 1996 until 2015, Chief Executive Officer from 1991 until 1999, and President from 1986 until 1999, when Transamerica was acquired by AEGON N.V. From the date of the acquisition until 2000, Mr. Herringer served on the Executive Board of AEGON N.V. and as Chairman of the Board of AEGON USA, Inc. Mr. Herringer is a director of Transamerica Corporation, the holding company for AEGON N.V.’s operations in the United States, and Amgen Inc., a biotechnology company. Mr. Herringer served as a member of the Boards of Directors of Cardax Pharmaceuticals, Inc. from 2006 to 2015 and Safeway, Inc. from 2008 to 2015. Mr. Herringer’s term expires in 2020.
What is the salary of Frank Herringer?
As the Independent Director of The Charles Schwab, the total compensation of Frank Herringer at The Charles Schwab is $295,000. There are 12 executives at The Charles Schwab getting paid more, with Walter Bettinger having the highest compensation of $15,627,600.
How old is Frank Herringer?
Frank Herringer is 76, he’s been the Independent Director of The Charles Schwab since 1996. There are 2 older and 16 younger executives at The Charles Schwab. The oldest executive at The Charles Schwab Corp. is Roger Walther, 83, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Frank Herringer’s mailing address?
Frank’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 211 MAIN STREET, , SAN FRANCISCO, CA, 94105.
Insider trading at The Charles Schwab
Over the last 16 years, insiders at The Charles Schwab have traded over $2,009,107,705 worth of The Charles Schwab stock and bought 296,390 units worth $8,960,545 . The most active insider traders include Charles R Schwab, Walter W Bettinger, and John S Clendening. On average, The Charles Schwab executives and independent directors trade stock every 7 days with the average trade being worth of $6,261,420. The most recent stock trade was executed by Arun Sarin on 16 October 2019, trading 12,656 units of SCHW stock currently worth $221,480.
What does The Charles Schwab do?
The Charles Schwab Corp. is a savings and loan holding company, which engages in the provision of wealth management, securities brokerage, banking, asset management, custody, and financial advisory services. It operates through the Investor Services and Advisor Services segments. The Investor Services segment includes retail brokerage and banking services to individual investors, and retirement plan services, as well as other corporate brokerage services, to businesses and their employees. The Advisor Services segment provides custodial, trading, retirement business, and support services as well as retirement business services, to independent registered investment advisors, independent retirement advisors, and recordkeepers. The company was founded by Charles R. Schwab in 1986 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
What does The Charles Schwab’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Herringer stock trades at Amgen and The Charles Schwab
The Charles Schwab executives and stock owners
The Charles Schwab executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Walter Bettinger, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Charles Schwab, Chairman of the Board
- Joseph Martinetto, Chief Operating Officer, Senior Executive Vice President
- Bernard Clark, Executive Vice President – Advisor Services
- Peter Crawford, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Christopher Dodds, Independent Director
- John Adams, Independent Director
- William Haraf, Independent Director
- Stephen McLin, Independent Director
- Joan Dea, Independent Director
- Mark Goldfarb, Independent Director
- Roger Walther, Independent Director
- Frank Herringer, Independent Director
- Arun Sarin, Independent Director
- Stephen Ellis, Independent Director
- Paula Sneed, Independent Director
- Charles Ruffel, Independent Director
- Richard Fowler, Senior Vice President – Investor Relations
- Nigel Murtagh, Executive Vice President – Corporate Risk
- Jonathan Craig, Senior Executive Vice President
- David Garfield, Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
- Peter J. Iii Morgan, EVP and General Counsel
- George P Shultz, Director
- Jeffrey M Lyons, EVP and Enterprise President
- David S Pottruck, President and CEO
- William L Atwell, Executive Vice President
- Alan J Weber, Executive Vice President
- Jody L Bilney, Executive Vice President
- Anthony M Frank, Director
- C Preston Butcher, Director
- Terri R Kallsen, EVP – Investor Services
- Robert N Wilson, Director
- Nancy H Bechtle, Director
- Marie A Chandoha, President – CSIM
- Jay L Allen, EVP – Human Resources
- James D Mc Cool, EVP – Corp & Retirement Svcs.
- George A. Gill, EVP – Investor Services
- John S Clendening, EVP-Shared Strategic Services
- Carrie E Dwyer, EVP and General Counsel
- Rebecca Saeger, EVP – Brand and Marketing
- Benjamin L Brigeman, EVP – Schwab Investor Services
- Donald G Fisher, Director
- Charles G Goldman, EVP – Strategy and Corp. Dev.
- William F Iii Aldinger, Director
- Deborah D Mcwhinney, EVP – Schwab Institutional
- Marjorie Magner, Director
- Randall W Merk, EVP – Asset Management
- David B Yoffie, Director
- Gideon Sasson, Executive Vice President & CIO
- Peter K Scaturro, EVP and CEO – U.S. Trust
- Jan Hier King, EVP – Human Resources