Floyd D Md Loop Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Floyd D Md Loop is at least $184 Thousand dollars as of 30 October 2014. Floyd Loop owns over 2,125 units of Tenet Healthcare stock worth over $183,852 and over the last 16 years Floyd sold THC stock worth over $0.
Floyd Loop THC stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Floyd has made over 6 trades of the Tenet Healthcare stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Floyd exercised 2,125 units of THC stock worth $1,028,075 on 30 October 2014.
The largest trade Floyd’s ever made was exercising 58,036 units of Tenet Healthcare stock on 7 May 2012 worth over $1,501,972. On average, Floyd trades about 3,233 units every 37 days since 2003. As of 30 October 2014 Floyd still owns at least 7,104 units of Tenet Healthcare stock.
You can see the complete history of Floyd Loop stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Floyd Loop’s mailing address?
Floyd’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 950 KIFER RD, , SUNNYVALE, CA, 94086.
Insider trading at Tenet Healthcare
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Tenet Healthcare have traded over $247,290,315 worth of Tenet Healthcare stock and bought 11,498,003 units worth $324,251,245 . The most active insider traders include Capital Management, Llcrobb…, Trevor Fetter, and Freda C Lewis Hall. On average, Tenet Healthcare executives and independent directors trade stock every 24 days with the average trade being worth of $4,599,829. The most recent stock trade was executed by Capital Management, Llcrobb… on 2 October 2019, trading 261,540 units of THC stock currently worth $5,361,570.
What does Tenet Healthcare do?
Tenet Healthcare Corp. engages in the provision of health care services. Through its subsidiaries and affiliates, it owns and facilitates acute care hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, diagnostic imaging centers, and related health care facilities. It operates through the following business segments: Hospital Operations and Other, Ambulatory Care, and Conifer. The Hospital Operations and Other segment comprises of acute care hospitals, ancillary outpatient facilities, urgent care centers, microhospitals and physician practices. The Ambulatory Care segment includes operations of USPI joint venture and the company’s nine Aspen facilities in the United Kingdom. The Conifer segment offers healthcare business process services in the areas of hospital and physician revenue cycle management and value-based care solutions to healthcare systems, as well as individual hospitals, physician practices, self-insured organizations, health plans, and other entities. The company was founded in 1975 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
What does Tenet Healthcare’s logo look like?
Complete history of Floyd Loop stock trades at Athersys, Intuitive Surgical, and Tenet Healthcare
Tenet Healthcare executives and stock owners
Tenet Healthcare executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Ronald Rittenmeyer, Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Audrey Andrews, Senior Vice President and General Counsel
- J. Robert Kerrey, Independent Director
- Brenda Gaines, Independent Director
- Edward Kangas, Independent Director
- James Bierman, Independent Director
- Tammy Romo, Independent Director
- Richard Mark, Independent Director
- Lloyd Austin, Independent Director
- Richard Fisher, Independent Director
- Meghan FitzGerald, Independent Director
- Regina Nethery, Vice President of Investor Relations
- Nadja West, Director
- Christopher Lynch, Director
- Brendan Strong, Chief Financial Officer
- Ernest Franklin, Chief Medical Operations Officer
- Saumya Sutaria, Chief Operating Officer
- Capital Management, Llc Gle…,
- Richard Pettingill, Director
- James A Unruh, Director
- Freda C Lewis Hall, Director
- John P Byrnes, Director
- Jason Eric Evans, Pres. of Hospital Operations
- Capital Management, Llcrobb…,
- R. Scott Ramsey, Principal Accounting Officer
- Daniel J Cancelmi, EVP & Chief Financial Officer
- Keith B Pitts, Vice Chairman
- Peter M Wilver, Director
- Karen M Garrison, Director
- Britt T Reynolds, Pres. of Hospital Operations
- Randy Simpson,
- Matt Ripperger,
- Biggs C Porter, Chief Financial Officer
- Gary K. Ruff, SVP and General Counsel
- Howard Hacker, EVP, Chief Compliance Officer
- Floyd D Md Loop, Director
- Marie Quintana, EVP, Marketing/Communications
- Trevor Fetter, CEO & President
- John Ellis Bush, Director
- Stephen L Newman, Chief Operating Officer
- Paola M Arbour, EVP, Chief Information Officer
- Cathy Fraser, Sr. Vice President
- J Mcdonald Williams, Director
- E Peter Urbanowicz, General Counsel
- Timothy L Pullen, EVP, Chief Accounting Officer
- Jennifer Daley, SVP, Clinical Quality
- Reynold J Jennings, Chief Operating Officer
- Stephen D Farber, Chief Financial Officer
- Van B Honeycutt, Director
- Barry P Schochet, Vice Chairman
- Robert Nakasone, Director
- Monica C Lozano, Director
- Lawrence Sj Biondi, Director
- John C Kane, Director
- Sanford Jr Cloud, Director
- W Randolph Smith, EVP & President