Farrokh Batliwala Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Farrokh Batliwala is at least $3.47 Million dollars as of 6 May 2019. Mr. Batliwala owns over 8,950 units of ITT stock worth over $2,147,464 and over the last 4 years he sold ITT stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $1,318,960 as Senior Vice President and President and Connect and Control Technologies at ITT.
Mr. Batliwala ITT stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Farrokh has made over 1 trades of the ITT stock since 2019, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 8,950 units of ITT stock worth $295,440 on 6 May 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 8,950 units of ITT stock on 6 May 2019 worth over $295,440. On average, Farrokh trades about 1,119 units every 0 days since 2015. As of 6 May 2019 he still owns at least 31,585 units of ITT stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Batliwala stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Farrokh Batliwala biography
Farrokh Batliwala is Senior Vice President and President, Connect and Control Technologies of the Company. He has served as our Senior Vice President and President, Connect and Control Technologies since May 2017. Prior to the combination of Control Technologies and Interconnect Solutions, Mr. Batliwala served as the Senior Vice President of Control Technologies and Interconnect Solutions from November 2016 to May 2017 and previously as Senior Vice President and President, Control Technologies from October 2015 to November 2016. Prior to joining us, Mr. Batliwala served as Vice President and General Manager, Hydraulics, Power and Motion Control Division for Eaton Corporation (Eaton), a diversified global power management technology company, from 2013 to 2015. Mr. Batliwala held various other positions of increasing levels of responsibility at Eaton since 2004.
What is the salary of Farrokh Batliwala?
As the Senior Vice President and President and Connect and Control Technologies of ITT, the total compensation of Farrokh Batliwala at ITT is $1,318,960. There are 3 executives at ITT getting paid more, with Luca Savi having the highest compensation of $3,847,880.
How old is Farrokh Batliwala?
Farrokh Batliwala is 43, he’s been the Senior Vice President and President and Connect and Control Technologies of ITT since 2017. There are 19 older and 1 younger executives at ITT. The oldest executive at ITT, Inc. is Frank MacInnis, 72, who is the Independent Chairman of the Board.
What’s Farrokh Batliwala’s mailing address?
Farrokh’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O ITT CORP. 1133 WESTCHESTER AVENUE, , WHITE PLAINS, NY, 10604.
Insider trading at ITT
Over the last 16 years, insiders at ITT have traded over $16,755,664 worth of ITT stock and bought 21,200 units worth $647,794 . The most active insider traders include Frank T Macinnis, Geraud Darnis, and Steven R Loranger. On average, ITT executives and independent directors trade stock every 33 days with the average trade being worth of $1,992,787. The most recent stock trade was executed by Luca Savi on 6 May 2019, trading 36,063 units of ITT stock currently worth $2,203,810.
What does ITT do?
ITT, Inc. engages in the manufacture and sale of engineered components and customized technology solutions in the field of energy, transportation, and industrial markets. It operates through the following segments: Motion Technologies, Industrial Process, and Connect and Control Technologies. The Motion Technologies segment manufactures brake components and specialized sealing solutions, shock absorbers and damping technologies primarily for the global automotive, truck and trailer, public bus and rail transportation. The Industrial Process segment includes engineered fluid process equipment in areas such as chemical, oil and gas, mining, and other industrial process markets as well as providing of plant optimization and efficiency solutions and aftermarket services and parts. The Connect and Control Technologies segment offers harsh-environment connector solutions and critical energy absorption and flow control components for the aerospace and defense, general industrial, medical, and oil and gas markets. The company was founded in 1920 and is headquartered in White Plains, NY.
What does ITT’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Batliwala stock trades at ITT
ITT executives and stock owners
ITT executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Luca Savi, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Thomas Scalera, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Mary Gustafsson, Senior Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, General Counsel
- Farrokh Batliwala, Senior Vice President and President, Connect and Control Technologies
- Frank MacInnis, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Timothy Powers, Independent Director
- Richard Lavin, Independent Director
- Donald DeFosset, Independent Director
- Rebecca McDonald, Independent Director
- Mario Longhi, Independent Director
- Christina Gold, Independent Director
- Nicholas Fanandakis, Independent Director
- Geraud Darnis, Independent Director
- Orlando Ashford, Independent Director
- Sabrina Soussan, Independent Director
- Cheryl Shavers, Independent Director
- Jason Moss, Investor Relations Manager
- John Capela, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President
- David Malinas, Senior Vice President and President, Industrial Process
- Carlo Ghirardo, Senior Vice President and President, Motion Technologies
- Ryan Flynn, Senior Vice President and President, Asia Pacific
- Maurine Lembesis, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Don Defosset, Director
- G Peter Daloia, Director
- Aris C Chicles, Senior Vice President
- Steven C Giuliano, VP, Finance & CAO
- Neil W Yeargin, SVP & Pres., Interconnect Sol.
- Victoria L Creamer, SVP Human Resources
- Louis J Giuliano, Chairman, President and CEO
- Rand V Araskog, Director
- Denise L Ramos, SVP & CFO
- David F Melcher, Vice President
- Vincent A Maffeo, SVP, General Counsel
- Gretchen W Mc Clain, Vice President
- Henry J Driesse, Senior Vice President
- George A. Hanna, See Remarks
- John J Hamre, Director
- Donald E Foley, Senior Vice President
- Thomas F Korber, SVP and Chief HR Officer
- Paul J Kern, Director
- Markos I Tambakeras, Director
- Janice Klettner,
- Linda S Sanford, Director
- Scott A Crum, Senior Vice President
- Angela A Buonocore, Senior Vice President
- William Edward Taylor, SVP & Pres., Interconnect Sol.
- Curtis J Crawford, Director
- Christopher A Harrison, Vice President
- Ralph F Hake, Director
- A. John Procopio, Vice President
- Frank R Jimenez, Vice President
- Steven F Gaffney, Vice President
- Donald J Stebbins, Director
- Surya N Mohapatra, Director
- Brenda Reichelderfer, Senior Vice President
- Robert J Jr Pagano,
- Munish Nanda, SVP & Pres., Control Tech.
- Burt M Fealing, SVP, General Counsel and Sec’y
- Raymond W Leboeuf, Director
- George E Minnich, SVP & CFO
- Nicholas P Hill, Vice President
- Thomas R Martin, Senior Vice President
- Edward W Williams, SVP and Corp.Controller
- Robert L Ayers, Senior Vice President
- Steven R Loranger, President and Chief Executive
- Martin Kamber, SVP, Corporate Development
- Gerard Gendron, SVP
- Mark E Lang, Corporate Controller