Farhan Mujib Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Farhan Mujib is at least $6.84 Million dollars as of 16 May 2019. Mr. Mujib owns over 678 units of KBR stock worth over $4,081,535 and over the last 5 years he sold KBR stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $2,760,400 as President – Delivery Solutions at KBR.
Mr. Mujib KBR stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Farhan has made over 2 trades of the KBR stock since 2019, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 678 units of KBR stock worth $12,651 on 16 May 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 2,496 units of KBR stock on 1 March 2019 worth over $29,228. On average, Farhan trades about 88 units every 2 days since 2015. As of 16 May 2019 he still owns at least 139,254 units of KBR stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Mujib stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Farhan Mujib biography
Farhan Mujib is President – Delivery Solutions of the Company. Prior He served as KBR President, Hydrocarbons Services Americas, KBR President, E&C Americas, KBR Executive Vice President, Commercial and KBR Executive Vice President, Operations. During his 30-year career with KBR, Mr. Mujib has worked in Africa, Australia, Asia, Europe, the Americas, and the Middle East, employing his in-depth knowledge of international project requirements, cultural sensitivities, and business practices to manage a number of major developments. He holds B.S. (Civil Engineering) from University of Engineering and Technology in Lahore, Pakistan, Master of Engineering from the Asian Institute of Technology in Bangkok, Thailand and an M.B.A. from Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia. Fellow, Institution of Engineers, Australia. He is Chartered Professional Engineer.
What is the salary of Farhan Mujib?
As the President – Delivery Solutions of KBR, the total compensation of Farhan Mujib at KBR is $2,760,400. There are 1 executives at KBR getting paid more, with Stuart Bradie having the highest compensation of $9,595,460.
How old is Farhan Mujib?
Farhan Mujib is 55, he’s been the President – Delivery Solutions of KBR since 2018. There are 9 older and 7 younger executives at KBR. The oldest executive at KBR, Inc. is Lester Lyles, 72, who is the Non-Executive Chairman of the Board.
What’s Farhan Mujib’s mailing address?
Farhan’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 601 JEFFERSON STREET, , HOUSTON, TX, 77002.
Insider trading at KBR
Over the last 13 years, insiders at KBR have traded over $2,883,608,934 worth of KBR stock and bought 2,022,736 units worth $49,191,803 . The most active insider traders include Cokellogg Energy Services, …, Jeffrey L Et Al Gendell, and John R Huff. On average, KBR executives and independent directors trade stock every 71 days with the average trade being worth of $63,223,839. The most recent stock trade was executed by Eileen Akerson on 4 November 2019, trading 1,278 units of KBR stock currently worth $27,081.
What does KBR do?
KBR, Inc. engages in the provision of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program life-cycle within the government services and hydrocarbons industries. It operates through the following segments: Government Services, Technology, Hydrocarbons Services, Non-strategic Business, and Other. The Government Services segment provides full life-cycle support solutions to defense, space, aviation, and other programs and missions for military and other government agencies. The Technology segment combines KBR’s proprietary technologies, equipment, and catalyst supply and associated knowledge-based services into a global business for refining, petrochemicals, inorganic, and specialty chemicals as well as gasification, syngas, ammonia, nitric acid, and fertilizers. The Hydrocarbons Services segment provides comprehensive project planning and program delivery capability globally. The Non-strategic Business segment represents the operations or activities which the company intends to exit upon completion of existing contracts. The Other segment includes corporate expenses and general and administrative expenses not allocated to the business segments above. The company was founded on March 21, 2006 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
What does KBR’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Mujib stock trades at KBR
KBR executives and stock owners
KBR executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Stuart Bradie, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Farhan Mujib, President – Delivery Solutions
- J. Jay Ibrahim, President – Energy Services
- Ian Mackey, Executive Vice President, Chief Corporate Officer
- Mark Sopp, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Mark Baldwin, Independent Director
- Jack Moore, Independent Director
- Lester Lyles, Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- Umberto della Sala, Independent Director
- Ann Pickard, Independent Director
- James Blackwell, Independent Director
- Wendy Masiello, Independent Director
- Gregory Conlon, Chief Digital and Development Officer
- Raymond Carney, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President
- Eileen Akerson, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- John Derbyshire, President – Technology
- W. Byron Bright, President – KBR Government Services U.S.
- Jeffrey E Curtiss, Director
- Richard J Slater, Director
- Nelson Rowe, Chief Accounting Officer
- Roger A. Wiederkehr, President, KBRwyle
- Andrew Pringle, President, Government Services
- Kenneth Graham Hill, EVP- GBDS
- Jan Egil Braendeland, President, E&C (EMEA)
- Brian K Ferraioli, EVP Chief Financial Officer
- Loren K Carroll, Director
- Andrew Barrie, President Gov’t Solutions EMEA
- David Lee Zimmerman, Senior Vice President
- Mark S Williams, Group President – IG&P
- John L Rose, EVP, Energy & Chemicals
- Dennis Lee Calton, Senior Vice President
- Susan K Carter, Executive VP – CFO
- T Kevin Denicola, Sr. VP and CFO
- Tom Mumford, Senior Vice President
- Timothy B. Challand, President, Technology
- John W Jr Gann, VP & Chief Accounting Officer
- Klaudia Brace, Senior VP, Administration
- John W. Quinn, President, Downstream
- Bruce A Stanski, EVP, Govt & Infrastructure
- Jeffrey L Et Al Gendell, 10% owner
- Cokellogg Energy Services, …,
- Iain Robert Fulton, Vice President, Internal Audit
- Charles E. Schneider, VP, Treasurer & Interim CFO
- Ronald B Crowell, Vice President, Financial Ops
- Cedric W. Burgher, Senior VP and CFO
- Roy Oelking, Group President – Hydrocarbons
- Robert David Zelinski, President, Onshore E&CA
- Ivor Harrington, Group President, Services
- W Frank Blount, Director
- Michel P Dauzat, Group President – Services
- Dennis S Baldwin, VP Chief Accounting Officer
- Andrew Summers, Group President, IGP
- William P Utt, President and CEO
- John R Huff, Director
- Linda Z Cook, Director
- Andrew D Farley, SVP, Gen Counsel & Secretary