Erroll Davis Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Erroll B Jr Davis is at least $1.38 Million dollars as of 28 February 2014. Mr. Davis owns over 3,700 units of Union Pacific stock worth over $1,068,268 and over the last 16 years he sold UNP stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $315,425 as Independent Director at Union Pacific.
Mr. Davis UNP stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Erroll has made over 63 trades of the Union Pacific stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 3,700 units of UNP stock worth $179,413 on 28 February 2014.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 6,100 units of Union Pacific stock on 27 July 2011 worth over $180,316. On average, Erroll trades about 79 units every 21 days since 2003. As of 28 February 2014 he still owns at least 6,058 units of Union Pacific stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Davis stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Erroll Davis biography
Erroll B. Davis, Jr. is Independent Director of the Company. Mr. Davis was appointed the interim superintendent of the Atlanta Public Schools on July 1, 2011, and most recently served as its superintendent from August 15, 2011 until July 7, 2014. Mr. Davis was the Chancellor of the University System of Georgia from February 2006 to June 2011. From 1998 until July 2005, Mr. Davis was President and Chief Executive Officer of Alliant Energy Corporation, an energy holding company. He also served as Chairman of Alliant from April 2000 until January 31, 2006. Mr. Davis was a director of PPG Industries, Inc. from 1994 to 2007, a director of BP plc from 1998 to 2010, and served as a director of General Motors Corporation from 2009 to 2015. He is currently a director of the Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority.
What is the salary of Erroll Davis?
As the Independent Director of Union Pacific, the total compensation of Erroll Davis at Union Pacific is $315,425. There are 5 executives at Union Pacific getting paid more, with Lance Fritz having the highest compensation of $13,887,000.
How old is Erroll Davis?
Erroll Davis is 74, he’s been the Independent Director of Union Pacific since 2004. There are no older and 17 younger executives at Union Pacific.
What’s Erroll Davis’s mailing address?
Erroll’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1400 DOUGLAS STREET, , OMAHA, NE, 68179.
Insider trading at Union Pacific
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Union Pacific have traded over $91,221,966 worth of Union Pacific stock and bought 56,500 units worth $4,915,145 . The most active insider traders include Archie W Dunham, William J Iii De Laney, and Richard K Davidson. On average, Union Pacific executives and independent directors trade stock every 21 days with the average trade being worth of $4,728,204. The most recent stock trade was executed by Robert M Jr Knight on 31 July 2019, trading 8,620 units of UNP stock currently worth $1,551,945.
What does Union Pacific do?
Union Pacific Corp. engages in the provision of railroad and freight transportation services. Its principal operating company, Union Pacific Railroad Co., operates as a railroad franchise. The Railroad’s diversified business mix includes agricultural products, automotive, chemicals, coal, industrial products, and intermodal. The company was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in Omaha, NE.
What does Union Pacific’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Davis stock trades at Alliant, General Motors Co, Union Pacific, and Alliant
Union Pacific executives and stock owners
Union Pacific executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Lance Fritz, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer of Union Pacific Corporation and the Railroad
- Robert Knight, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer of UPC and the Railroad
- Elizabeth Whited, Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer of the Railroad
- Rhonda Ferguson, Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer, Corporate Secretary
- Thomas Mclarty, Independent Director
- Erroll Davis, Independent Director
- Michael McCarthy, Lead Independent Director
- Jane Lute, Independent Director
- Andrew Card, Independent Director
- David Dillon, Independent Director
- Bhavesh Patel, Independent Director
- Jose Villarreal, Independent Director
- Deborah Hopkins, Independent Director
- William DeLaney, Independent Director
- Mike Miller, Assistant Vice President – Investor Relations
- Kenyatta Rocker, Executive Vice President – Marketing and Sales of the Railroad
- Thomas Lischer, Executive Vice President – Operations of the Railroad
- Todd Rynaski, Vice President, Controller of the UPC and the Railroad
- Scott Moore, Senior Vice President – Corporate Relations, Chief Administrative Officer
- V. James Vena, Chief Operating Officer
- Steven R Rogel, Director
- Michael W Mcconnell, Director
- Charles C Krulak, Director
- Cameron A Scott, EVP OPS
- Diane K Duren, EVP & CORPORATE SECRETARY
- Eric L Butler, EVP MKTG & SALES
- Richards Judith Hope, Director
- Lynden L Tennison, SR VP & CIO
- Archie W Dunham, Director
- Thomas J Donohue, Director
- Gayla L Thal, SVP LAW & GEN COUNSEL
- Jeffrey P Totusek, VP CONTROLLER & CAO
- James R Young, President – UPRR
- J Michael Hemmer, SVP-LAW & GENERAL COUNSEL
- Barbara W Schaefer, SVP – HR Corp & RR
- Dennis J Duffy, Exec. Vice President Operation
- Mary S Jones, Vice President & Treasurer
- Richard J Putz, VP Controller & CAO UPC
- Bernard R Gutschewski, VP Taxes Corp.
- Ernesto Zedillo, Director
- Charles R Eisele, SVP Strat Plng & Admin
- Ivor J Evans, PRESIDENT & COO
- L Merill Jr Bryan, Senior VP & CIO
- Spencer F Eccles, Director
- Richard K Davidson, Chairman, CEO and President
- Philip F Anschutz, Director
- Elbridge T Jr Gerry, Director
- Leo H Suggs, CHAIRMAN & CEO – OTC
- James V Dolan, Vice Chairman
- Richard J Mahoney, Director
- Mary E Mcauliffe, VP EXTERNAL RELATION
- Robert W Turner, Sr. VP Corp. Relations
- Bernuth Carl W Von, SVP General Counsel
- R Bradley King, Executive Vice President NDI
- John J Koraleski, Exec. VP Marketing & Sales