Ernest Mario Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Ernest Mario is at least $89.2 Million dollars as of 11 July 2019. Ernest Mario owns over 35,971 units of Celgene stock worth over $29,641,492 and over the last 12 years he sold CELG stock worth over $58,963,774. In addition, he makes $560,007 as Independent Director at Celgene.
Ernest Mario CELG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Ernest has made over 195 trades of the Celgene stock since 2008, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 35,971 units of CELG stock worth $99,999 on 11 July 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 135,645 units of Celgene stock on 8 November 2013 worth over $1,591,116. On average, Ernest trades about 12,448 units every 14 days since 2007. As of 11 July 2019 he still owns at least 272,741 units of Celgene stock.
You can see the complete history of Ernest Mario stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Ernest Mario biography
Dr. Ernest B. Mario, Ph.D., is Independent Director of Celgene Corp. Dr. Mario is a former Deputy Chairman and Chief Executive of Glaxo Holdings plc and a former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of ALZA Corporation. He also serves as Chairman of Capnia, Inc. and Chimerix, Inc., and as a Director of Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp. (member of the Compensation Committee). Dr. Mario previously served as a Director of Boston Scientific Corporation, Kindred Biosciences Inc., Maxygen Inc., VIVUS Inc. and XenoPort Inc. In 2007, Dr. Mario was awarded the Remington Medal by the American Pharmacists Association, pharmacy’s highest honor. Dr. Mario earned a B.S. in Pharmacy from Rutgers University and a M.S. and a Ph.D. in Physical Sciences from the University of Rhode Island. Dr. Mario brings to his service as a director his significant executive leadership experience, including his experience leading several pharmaceutical companies, as well as his membership on public company boards and foundations. He also has extensive experience in financial and operations management, risk oversight, and quality and business strategy.
What is the salary of Ernest Mario?
As the Independent Director of Celgene, the total compensation of Ernest Mario at Celgene is $547,970. There are 5 executives at Celgene getting paid more, with Mark Alles having the highest compensation of $13,116,000.
How old is Ernest Mario?
Ernest Mario is 80, he’s been the Independent Director of Celgene since 2007. There are no older and 15 younger executives at Celgene.
What’s Ernest Mario’s mailing address?
Ernest’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O EYENOVIA, INC., 295 MADISON AVENUE, SUITE 2400, NEW YORK, NY, 10017.
Insider trading at Celgene
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Celgene have traded over $348,919,594 worth of Celgene stock and bought 171,908 units worth $10,354,899 . The most active insider traders include Sol J Barer, Robert J Hugin, and John W Jackson. On average, Celgene executives and independent directors trade stock every 13 days with the average trade being worth of $5,423,484. The most recent stock trade was executed by Jonathan Biller on 31 October 2019, trading 3,125 units of CELG stock currently worth $336,531.
What does Celgene do?
Celgene Corp. is an integrated global biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the discovery, development and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of cancer and inflammatory diseases. Its primary commercial stage products include REVLIMID, POMALYST, IMNOVID, OTEZLA, ABRAXANE, and VIDAZA. The company was founded by David Stirling and Sol Barer in 1986 and is headquartered in Summit, NJ.
What does Celgene’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ernest Mario stock trades at Celgene, Chimerix, Kindred Biosciences, Soleno Therapeutics, Tonix Pharmaceuticals, VIVUS, Boston Scientific, and Eyenovia
Celgene executives and stock owners
Celgene executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Mark Alles, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Peter Kellogg, Executive Vice President and Chief Corporate Strategy Officer
- Rupert Vessey, President – Research and Early Development
- Michael Casey, Lead Independent Director
- James Loughlin, Independent Director
- Ernest Mario, Independent Director
- Julia Haller, Director
- Carrie Cox, Independent Director
- Michael Bonney, Independent Director
- Richard Barker, Independent Director
- Michael Friedman, Independent Director
- John Weiland, Independent Director
- Patricia Hemingway Hall, Independent Director
- Hans Bishop, Director
- Jonathan Biller, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Alise Reicin, President – Global Clinical Development
- Terrie Curran, President, Global Inflammation & Immunology Franchise
- David Elkins, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Michael F. Pehl, See remarks
- Gerald Masoudi, Executive Vice President
- Gilla Phd Kaplan, Director
- Scott Andrew Smith, See Remarks
- Robert J Hugin, Chief Financial Officer
- Nadim Ahmed, PRES., HEMATOLOGY AND ONCOLOGY
- Lawrence V Stein, See Remarks
- Rodman L Drake, Chief Operating Officer
- Thomas O Daniel, see remarks
- Hoek Andre Van, Controller and CAO
- Walter L Robb, Director
- Graham Burton, See Remarks
- David W Gryska, Chief Financial Officer
- Aart Brouwer, See Remarks
- Sol J Barer, Chief Operating Officer
- Richard C E Morgan, Director
- Arthur H Jr Hayes, Director
- Thomas M Moriarty, see remarks
- Jacqualyn A Fouse, Chief Financial Officer
- Perry A Karsen, see remarks
- Jack L Bowman, Director
- Frank T Cary, Director
- John W Jackson, Chief Executive Officer